"Face it Parker, my nigga, You burned the coal, now you'll pay the toll."

>"Face it Parker, my nigga, You burned the coal, now you'll pay the toll."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=XDXUK7wC3P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You idiot, it's oil drilling when it's WM/BF.

She's half white dumbass

>half
>ever counting

This isnt funny OP
the "Face it Nigga! You hit the Jackpot" is better

can't we just call it a "relationship" or "interracial" if you want to be picky?

>passing racism as a joke
get out reeee

>Black women
>Ever keeping secrets
She'll brag to her friends about fucking Spiderman, just you wait.

COLONIZED

"HOL UP HOL UP PETER, WHO IS DAT BITCH! THIS THE ONLY BLACK CAT YOU'LL EVER PUT YOUR LIPS ON! REMEMBER DAT!"

Did she dye for hair for Mary Jane, because as long as she got the red hair I don't care.

>"I'M THE ONLY BLACK CAT YOU NEED NIGGA!"

It's very strange that both racists and SJWs agree on the one-drop rule.

>the one-drop rule.
huh?

The rule that mulattoes are more black than white.

America more nigga.

B L E A C H E D

>ginger

>tfw only white ancestry

I always wanted to be half of something else as a child.

any percentage of black is 100% black hence one drop.

You're already here. Why do you want to be even more of an outcast?

There's no such thing as half white.

this guy gets it

Than why do the people with darker skin always get angry and jealous at the ones with light skin.

inferiority complex

If I was half of something else at least I would look unique. White girls with brown hair and brown eyes are the most bland things to exist.

CHALKED

You're most likely mixed with something. A different Ethnicity at least.

As a black dude I always wanted to be mixed with something too. Not because I don't like being black, but it always seemed cool to not be like everyone else in school. There was this kid who black/latino and people thought he was cool. I found out that my great grandma was like 50% indian and I was so happy, but it's not like you could tell by my features though. I did have a teacher who asked me if I was mixed with indian once. So theres that. Anyway who cares.

I guess we all just wanna stand out though.

MJ would be getting advice from her negress friends on how to gyp Peter out of his Spider man photo bucks

Not black women. Black women are hands down some of the delusionally confident people you'll ever meet in your life. Even if they're fat they're convince they're perfect. They don't care.

Maybe men. I'm not even too sure about that since Tyrese Gibbons came into being. He's treated like a Chocolate god.

What if "MJ" was actually real MJ's sister?

One drop rule.

There's no Sup Forums invasion of Sup Forums at all right mods? ;)

Gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get into this boy's hole

Well, you're half retarded.

>tfw can trace my family name all the way to the Doomsday book
>tfw every relative I've looked in to has been English
>tfw feels good man

Why would anyone want to be a mongrel?

you think she will make a deal with Satan to be white?

>tfw when pureblood Rajput Northern Indian

>tfw when
Fuck

Not even close to being as bland as white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF

dude chill it's just spiderman. it's just a movie.

To be honest
This is bland incarnate

oh neat, Tom Hanks as Spider-Man

Cover name, senpai.

>cover name
>rumor started by the man who said Asa Butterfield was cast as Peter Parker and Star-Lords dad is Nova
>cast sheet lists everyone who isnt Peter and his immediate comics highschool cast by first name or last name with a title

Fuck off.

Not yet, but the rumor is she'll dye it for the last scene in the movie.

SHE'S NOT MARY FUCKING JANE.

If it was the other way around someone would have been fired. Or the studio made to apologize.

Movies nowadays are just remakes with diversity or black slave movies...

Asa Butterfield nearly was cast as Spider-Man, though. Then he ran his mouth and got ditched.

Looks like she is, man.

No he fucking wasnt you idiot, the casting was down to Tom Holland and a no-name that Feige wanted, Asa was only ever on a list of auditions.

Oh yes she is. Sony is desperate to make amends for their racist emails. Also they learned they got the best press for outrage like this. First it was The Dictator, then Ball-Busters. Now Spiderman is the latest.

Daily Bugle Sun Aug 2018
>Today local super model Mary Jane Watson was arrested in connection to the murder of heiress Felicia Hardy. Felicia who was brutally shot in her midtown condominium two weeks ago. Captain Stacey of the NYPD refused to give details only telling the Daily Bugle that the investigation is ongoing.

>cast sheet lists everyone who isnt Peter and his immediate comics highschool cast by first name or last name with a title

Except for the one they want to keep a secret.

Gotta pay the troll toll

No she isnt.

Read:

He was the forerunner until he ran his mouth.

Oh yes i wonder who Balinger, Ms. Warren, Mr. Harrington, Coach Wilson, Prinicpal Morita, Mr. Cobwell, Cindy, Abraham, Sally, Jorge, Jason, and Tiny could secretly be.

Fucking kill yourself.

Your tears are hilarious, bro. Why does this bother you so much?

He had a 90% chance of getting the role until he blabbed on Reddit

No he wasnt you fucking dipshits.

>Ball-Busters
>Ghostbusters
>Making any money at all

They lost 70 million on that movie, minimum.

These are supporting characters, bro.

Now yes, this is Mary Jane.

>cast list skips from 1 to 8
>everyone after 8 but before 13 isnt a supporting character

>tfw you recognize a lot of those names
I don't even remember when I last read Untold tales

>Face it Tyga, you juz hit da jackpot doe.

She's one of the two female leads and is getting a bigger role in the sequel per the trades.

The director Jon Watts says the name of her character is 'Michelle' 50 seconds into this video:

The director Jon Watts says the name of her character is 'Michelle' 50 seconds into this video:

Is this the same girl who went nuts on social media about racism after someone confused her for a similar looking girl?

>not black women
Shows what you know. They're the ones constantly on about colorism.

underrated post

Idk the context of this thread or who that is, but damn is she hot. Dem lips. Dose eyes. Dat hair. Oh yes.

So are they turning Spider-Man into the Flash with the multicultural supporting cast?

Shitty taste to be honest family
Shaking my head

Amy Pascal's still involved and will be involved with every Spider-Man project for the foreseeable future. Thankfully it seems a good deal of these characters are new instead of race swapping like they're doing to Flash Thompson

>Marvel 616 will have MJ enter a cocoon or something and suddenly be black ala Punisher.

Lois Lane did that once, too.

They're just going to add a black love interest. They may as well, Peter's harem covers every other niche but that.

>peter meets gwen in high school in the amazing spider-man movie series
>no one bats an eyelash

>minor change to a secondary character that will no have no prominent effect on the overall plot/quality of the movie
>shitstorm
Why is Sup Forums full of racist hypocrites?

>BRING BACK HIS WIFE. BEING SINGLE AND EMPTY CAN ONLY LAST SO LONG.

Let's turn Cyborg white
He's only a secondary character in the Justice League and it will have no prominent effect on the overall plot/quality of story

I still can't deal with Zero Moustafa being Flash Thompson.

It's just weird.

I don't give a fuck.

Is it racism though? Most people from what I've seen keep thinking she's supposed to be Mary Jane and that's what they're angry about. I could agree with that but I'm also the kind of person who gets annoyed at Warner Bros never bothering to give DCEU Lois black hair which is literally the only consistent design trait she has. It's fucking tiring getting grouped with racists when I say these things.

>Hannibal Buress
>Coach Wilson

fuck yeah, that's going to be fun.

I guess you missed the threads were everyone mentions how they want Terry Crews as JJJ even over Hugh Laurie.

Also go away Dan Slott.

I hope that Peter's high school isnt the sciencey thing worn on his shirt. Because that would mean Flash would be super smart too. Makes no sense for a football hero.

Just wait for an eventual Agent Venom film. That's when the fun starts

Loos has been a redhead in the comics though.

Don't tell me, it's Marvel who's convinced that Peter is more relatable as a protagonist to a harem anime with massive man-child tendencies rather then some goofy guy who watched grow up.

>Flash Thompson is a short Guatemalan rich nerd
>Ned Leeds is an overweight Asian class clown and Peter's high school best friend
>Liz Allan is a black girl
>Betty Brant is a long-haired blonde girl who went to school with Peter
>Aunt May is a hot milf of Italian descent
>Tinkerer is a young man
>Shocker is black
>The Jackal's brother is a chick
>Sally Avril is a overweight white girl and a nerd
>Still, somehow Mary-Jane being black/latina is inconceivable and/or unrealistic

Yeah, I don't want her to be black. I don't care if you think that's racist of me, I don't want a black Mary Jane.

When is Eric Andre gonna be in a capeshit movie?

He'd make a great Carnage.

Has she or you just confusing her for Lana or some adaptation of her/bad coloring? The point of these complaints not always being from racism views still stands.

Zero Ass
Zero Tits

Skeleton MJ

But she most likely doesn't get half white privileges because of the way she looks so it doesn't count.