WHITE PRIDE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(separatist_group)
usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread OP white pride brother

How many of them are #refugeeswelcome

???

white and proud. never let jews deceive you white brothers.

14 WORDS

>white
>a race
Melanin levels are not races, they are racial characteristics!

You aren't white, rapebaby

black and proud. never let jews deceive you black brothers

Out.

>goes right for the cheap shot instead of the face
>doesn't even use arms, only feet
deserved it tbqh

fuck off niggers

Is this one of those trolls where the girls in the OP are half Sami or some shit?

kid is probably cucked to shit

parents should teach their kids how to fight, not make an ass of themselves when someone bigger comes after them

you are more shitskin than us gypsy, join us!

>tfw not white

kek go kill yourself nigger

>sami
>not white

are you fucking with me

What is white pride? Do you honestly take pride in your skin colour?

sell me some druggies first, gypsy, I need cocaine to be able to fuck your women in my favorite brothel here

Alhamdullillah

>ETA
>White pride
Are you a fucking moron?

2 late nigger im all out maybe next time

are you the ETA hated niggers

What's wrong with taking pride in being white? Is there something wrong with taking pride in white European and western culture?

Do black people honestly take pride in their skin color?

>taking pride in something you had no control over
>taking pride in the achievements of someone who's not yourself

none of them are sami lol anyway samis are pretty much white

What? They're a marxist group.

> Taking pride in the generations of community, family and culture that lead you to exist where you are today.
Nice try though.

After many centuries of interbreeding, but I mean really.

that's a terrible shoop

>marxist
TOP KEK there neo nazis silly

>Only saying that when it relates to white people having pride in their culture

Fuck off shill

Why do they have to be naked? Why cant they be clothed and carry a flag? Being naked and holding a flag is insult to the flag. SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT! Soon we will be as americans and have flag on our underwear!

Shut up gypo en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(separatist_group)

Relax. The bad part has been bred out.

>Norway
>white

Pick one, Ahmed.

>What's wrong with taking pride in being white?
I don't see the reasoning behind it.
>Is there something wrong with taking pride in white European and western culture?
What does it have to do with skin color?
No idea.

Is it really necessary to knock down another compatible culture because you don't like how we present our nationalism?

>believing jew lies

Girl on the bottom right of the Norwegian girls has a Mudslime boyfriend, and campaigns for refugees. Strangely she also posts a dozen selfies every day with the tags 'blonde' and 'blonde girl', which seems strange for somebody intent on breeding a brown hybrid

>I once, somehow, found her Insta account
>Now I can't remember her name

I thought Norway was meant to be super-racist anyway?

damn

Just because you personally don't see the reasoning doesn't mean you need to shit on it.
The cultures and values that lead us here today are largely white values and culture. I'm not saying that there weren't contributions from others, however why c an whites be proud of being white. Why can't we appreciate our cultures? Why can't we appreciate our beautiful skin color and bone structure? I appreciate it and find pride in it the same way I appreciate a well composed piece of music or a paintings. We are beautiful people with a rich history.

Around whites, expect fights.

even google agrees whites are the best

There are definitely White Turks, it's just a low probability since Turkey seems obsessed with holding on to Kurdistan.

I'm not shitting on it, I'm asking. I understand an Irish person being proud of Irish cutlure, but wth is white culture?

What's the original?

KEK
Finn guy is the most funny I wasn't expecting it

>White pride
>Degenerate whores
I thought you were better than this

white culture is European or western culture. and being white is the defining characteristic of that culture/culture group and race group/race. its easy really.

Mmm daughter material.

Not really. The modern world is nearly entirely Anglo/Germanic. Other White ethnic contributions are for the most part outliers with usually a single "great man" e.g. Tesla and Serbs. The best represented third group are probably Jews.

I'd love to visit Norway one day. It seems like a really great place.

Semen demon

nothing wrong with nudity you degenerate

wtf i love brazil now

>but wth is white culture
People normally mean 'Western Civilisation'
Unfortunately, so great is WC that it has been adopted by every other nation on Earth, albeit with a few tweaks to accommodate native beliefs, customs, etc.
After all, if Buzkashi is 'Asian', why is Association Football not 'White'?

Yes, yes, no, yes

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

its like a crappier version of a white girl. sure she hot, but not even close to a white hottie

>What does it have to do with skin color?
Skin color is one aspect of race. Western civilization has an inherent race and that is the white (europid/genetically native european) race. White skin/facial features are signifiers of the white race which deserves to be preserved, and it's the job of whites to protect whites just like it's the job of any racial group to ensure it doesn't perish. No asian/black man/native american would ever be complicit in their own demise but white europeans have been brainwashed to not take pride in their race, to not have an identity and therefore adopt retarded shit like civic nationalism and the idea that a Europe of only arabs and sub-saharan africans could ever be a true Europe.

They will soon be raped and murdered. Only a matter of a generation until the nordic woman runs a 50% risk of violent rape in her life time.
I want Nuclear suicide. A massive proliferation of nuclear weapons and suicide runs on European cities.

W-why does she hide the e-eye?

>WHITE PRIDE THREAD
>OP image is 4 feminist & cultural marxism supporting pro-immigration girls who hate their racist government for not being more like Sweden

What gives?

>2 hits and walks away

Least he didn't chimp out on the kid while he was down on the ground like most would have.

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Pic related is Xuxa and Pele, the proto-typical Brazilian relationship.

with a dash of mexican and puerto rican

Go back to eating your mayo