So, my Amerifriends is Katie Ledecky normal looking for 19 years in USA?

So, my Amerifriends is Katie Ledecky normal looking for 19 years in USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/346537/the-secret-jewish-history-of-rio-gold-medalist-katie-ledecky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of their athletes look normal. Their top 2 swimmers look like some kind of science experiment.

she had the same hairline as a kid

A horse is a horse, of course of course.

no She looks like she's 40

I've never seen that person before but my first thought was that she looks like 40.

genetics are a weird gamble.

With 10% body fat and extreme endurance training, a young woman will look much different than a normal girls her age.

They're pushing their bodies to the limit of human capacity. Low fat on a young face makes it look older and more masculine.

why does she have so many teeth

Probably aged from sterons or somethin

Eh, prob used roids.

No way, she is atleast 35+

>she didn't age 20 years rapidly just from the rigorous training.

Part dolphin

Roids cause pre mature aging it is known

chlorine fucks with your skin badly.

I'd still marry her.

Dude I have seen many teen athlets and they didnt look even close to this

Shark genetics. That's just the first row btw familammy.

/thread right here tbqh famm

look at how much fucking teeth she is

no i'm notta illegal alien hispanic

>there are people who don't look good for their age
well color me shocked

it's pretty obvious she's got some kind of hormone imbalance, with crow's feet and a hairline like dracula

lol. 56 years old.

This. My sister was a college cross country runner at a major big 10 school and ran like 15 miles a day for most of her childhood/young adult life and she looked similar.

Once she stopped running and had a kid, though, she started looking normal.

mid-late 30s

extra test
that's why she's good

Chorline is bad for your hair and skin
Cardio makes you age faster

Fuck off with this stupid shit. Fucking midget faggot.

Sage

Watch her in interviews, she appears older than 19, but not much.

Her face is symmetrical, nothing grotesquely odd about any of the features, she's at least average looking, but she's way fitter than any normal 19 y.o.

female athletes tend to be goofy looking

>not knowing she's a clone of a legendary swimmer

Her advance aging is to make sure her genes don't get into the wrong hands

Superior German Olympic champion at 40 years

It's just her hairline and short haircut that makes her look like a suburban mom.

Wtf I hate exercise now

KIKE

Fuck off, there are tons of gorgeous young athletes at the Olympics.

looks like a britbong

you can say whatever you want about her, but I guarantee she's going to look exactly the same when she's 50

How does this matter, if she already looks 50?

no. those wrinkles come from 19 years of holding the same fake smile.

I was watching Japan vs America volleyball yesterday. The Japanese volleyball team is so cute. They look like normal girls, smiling and just having fun.

Pic related is the girl that the american swimmer called out for doping (meldonium doesn't enhance performance and she was cleared for a reason!)

She looks like she doesn't dope but the American swimmers look like they are on steroids and they aren't called out.

No, it's the fucking 50yo-tier wrinkles around her fucking eyes

pretty nice smile

not very good looking without makeup but hey alot of women arent

Doing a fuck ton of steroids and training vigorously every day is going to have an effect on your appearance. Doin roids definitely affected my face a little bit.

They all look like ugly boys. Jesus, what is wrong with you.

Why Asians so fucking hideous?

god damn

no wonder the birth rate is declining

The American team looks like mutated beasts. Square faced, man body. They never smile and always have that miserable look on their face.

Sports performance and overall physical health are not the same thing.

Some people don't age as well as others.

>With 10% body fat
Her body fat is higher than that faggot

looks 30

Her surname is Czech.

Olympic Athletes are a rare breed, hence why they represent entire countries with their talents that they have worked so hard at perfecting.

Any Olympian from any country is bound to express the most extreme genes they possess. Some of the consequences of such vigorous training can be, um, less than desirable.

That's because while they are not competing, they are often doping or using some sort of enhancement therapy that's not considered taboo.

There are all kinds of hormonal drugs and weird shit out there that are not publicized. I could almost guarantee the majority of them started it at a young age.

Ask yourself this... how many of these athletes are from poor or middle class neighborhoods? I'm guessing the majority are from wealthy rich areas and for people who don't know about the wealthy and their dabblings in sports, it's all about pumping their athletes with the most legal enhancements they can find, regardless of the health risks or legitimacy.

She's fucking balding.
Not female pattern baldness actual male pattern baldness.

(Most) American women age like milk left in a car on a hot summer day.

Tell me how Katie looks like she's on roids just because she isn't physically attractive. Butthurt proxy shitposter, please go.

Also
>2016
>Caring about an Athlete's looks and not their performance
Faggots, all of you. No better than a vain roaste slut desu.

>giving a shit about the olympics outside of how the women look

because if you like her at this age, you get the same for 30 years. I think he's cute.

>Just finished a game
>Probably tired
>OH NO WHY ARE THEY SUPER PHOTOGENIC! THIS MEANS ROIDS
So you're either a cuck who thinks if you're country loses the olympics you win, or you're some australian on a proxy.

Christ man
Actual japs from Japan look terrible
Glad I'm a #KimChiChower instead

>Ledecky
>cky

Retard. If you work hard you'll look more tired. Those swimmers are doing rigorous training from the age of 6 every day. Meanwhile you jacking of to cartoons and smoke weed.

Probably because of her broad shoulders, masculine proportions.

There are a few sports in American culture that take athletes from the ghettos and then make them great. Many of the best basketball players are from the black ghettos. Many of the best Brazilian soccer players are from the favelas.

>I only watch the olympics for my cute waifus :3
>Who wants to watch incredible feats of endurance, strength and agility?
So, you're gay or a beta faggot who obssesses too much over women.

I do none of those things

was top-tier fap material than i was young

Also because she decimates all other competition. She doesn't win by as large of a margin in shorter events. Its in the distance, like she has unlimited endurance.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/346537/the-secret-jewish-history-of-rio-gold-medalist-katie-ledecky/

if being interesting in women makes me gay, then sure

>Mpb
she's juicing

Given that she spends hours at a time submersed in chlorine water while pushing her body to it's physical extremes, probably not.

I don't care. That's not the first thread on the topic and all of them are made by lowlives who achieved nothing in their life.

How will she look like in 30 years?

If you're only watching the olympics to oogle over the girls, while actual masculine stuff is going on, yea that's pretty fucking gay. It's like the equivalent of playing with dolls instead of a toy truck.

Than you must be double Nobel price winner..

why is poland so based ?

>caring about the actual events
i think it's time for your nap, gramps

All of the female athletes lie about their age so the good ones can compete earlier, and secure more medals over their lifetime. She's probably 2-3 years older.

this was a 24 year old american grill

Looks like a dyke

Here's an interesting thread:

>not wanting to be cradled by a /fit/ goddess with long legs.

You're seeing man faces because you're gay.

THICC
H
I
C
C

I want to put babies in there.

> looking for a woman to feel secure about ones self

huge turn off for bitches, let me tell you.

She had a nice ass.

I'd bang

They look like shit

Steroids.

Accelerates cell replacements.

She looks like my mate's mum

>19 and has an olympic medal
>24 and I have nuffin

Olympic medals mean nothing

>tfw you realize gooks are just as ugly
Plastic surgery can't save you from those square jaws. All of Asia is fucked.

It just means you're better than 99.999999% of the world's population at something.

She looks likes this guys mates mum desu

i wish there were contests at continous ejaculations

Ah, so these are the superior genes I keep hearing Americans bang on about.

Came to win, not to be cute user

Meh, I knew some kids in my highschool who looked like that. Just kind of had that baggy skin early on. I think it's british heritage desu.