OH NONONONONONONONONONONO

OH NONONONONONONONONONONO

Does that thing still makes sense? Isn't there like a big surplus of men under 30 compared to the number of woman under 30?

Doesnt matter if we dont let them in

Not only that, a lot of Africa is becoming more developed, and when a country becomes richer and more developed, birth rates drop fast.

>tfw America is only the first world country with birth rates above replacement rate

Why can't Yuro soyboys compete?

Europe will pretty much become irrelevant due to their economic illiteracy and racism

America knows how to harness the potential of immigrants and integrate them, since the natives become lazy and decadent over time

Will Africans/Americans assimilate Europeans?

Fake News!
Africa can't even feed it's current population let alone a quadroupled population.

ireland has very high birth rates considering

France has >2.1 birth rate I think
But we all know why

this, the healthy way to drop birth rates is natural development, you could build an enormous fence to stop them migrating but it's better if they don't have a reason to migrate on the first place
have all countries ban products from companies that work on conflict zones in Africa or that avoid paying their taxes, carpet bomb them with books and wait
a drop on population also means less pollution, more drinking water availability, less starvation, and so on
and a developed Africa would also start trading seriously

>Clapistan
>1st world
sweetie...

>1st world countries below replacement rate
>USA above the replacement rate
Hmmm, you might be in to something...

*blocks your population growth*
heh nothin personel mjombe

There are already some relatively successful examples of development in post-colonial Africa. Botswana is a good one, they had market policies along with taking part in international trade, and the increase in standard of living and GDP per capita was tied to a decline in birth rate.

That being said, they still have issues such as being hit quite hard by the HIV/AIDS crisis and also having a lot of immigrants coming in from Zimbabwe.

I'm pretty sure france was above 2.0 as well, at least back in 2010. Something to do government benefits, and I guess muslims.

>mfw can't learn anything about Africa without being a cuck

Ah, yeah, I imagined that could happen, some neighboring country or ethnicity getting uppity and destabilizing the region. There's been countries in Africa developing all the time, but they can never sustain it long enough. A shame really.

>HIV/AIDS

Not an issue anymore since with treatment people live to normal life expectancy. Botswana, Namibia and South Africa give their people free anti-HIV medication. People on treatment are also unable to pass the disease to others if they become undetectable.

wasn't South Africa's prime minister arguing that HIV and AIDS were not related to stop buying those drugs a few years ago?

Or you could just take a shower, that works just as well.

t. former president of south africa

>he thinks that increased birthrate is from whites
lmao
it's from muslims and hispanics having 4 children, whites still have 1 and sometimes 2 kids

Zimbabwe is probably the best example of how NOT to do development. There are other ones which have improved but have been extremely rocky, such as Angola.

At the end of the day, I think free trade and industrialization will help a lot of these places. Because these places have extremely low costs of living and therefore low costs of labor, they'll probably have a comparative advantage in certain sectors requiring unskilled labor and manufacturing. But what do I know I'm no economist lmao.

Why are whites such subhumans?

Only the the capital of Angola is developed. That is where the oil magnates are at. Most of the people outside it live in abject poverty.

I didn't say Angola was great, I just said it's improved in some ways. The cost of living in Luanda is incredibly high, too, several times that of New York or London.

Cabo Verde might be a somewhat better example, if you can call them an African country, but it seemed somewhat more integrated into Portuguese society than the other colonies.

you can't compare countries and continents

Aren't Africa's birthrates dropping very quickly? I remember one of these projections had Nigeria with over a billion people by 2100 which makes zero sense with their current birthrates

And most of europeans aren't white anyway

On average, American Hispanics have less than 3 children and American Muslims have less than 2 children because they are an educated, upper-income group.

That was 15 years ago when the drugs were still toxic and killed a lot of people. Nowadays you take one pill instead of 5 a day with almost no side effects.

Yeah, it’s like when demographers from the early 20th century used to predict that the Russian population would exceed one billion by the year 2000. African fertility rate is actually falling much faster than the European one, and it would probably fall to sub-replacement leves in a couple of decades.

cringe

cringe

They have vastly underestimated how much would african population keep growing. By today's optimistic projections they assume it will peak at around 4 billion, unless something drastic happens first.

White men are the problem, their testosterone has been declining for quite sometime, therefore they have lower sperm count and are less masculine. White women aren’t into then anymore

wypipo is to blame for everything

But as living standards improve, the rate of mortality drops much faster than birth rates, no?

Based. Why are white "men" so weak and stupid? No wonder their women are replacing them with real black men.

Just learn it in secret swedebro.

>ignoring France just because
...?

wouldn't they all move to europe? so europe should also grow.

the reason people have so many kids is to compensate for high mortality

but that will further drain the world's resources like oil etc. isn't that a fact that the 1st world doesn't want africa developed since the resources are limited and only a tiny percentage of the world population has access to them?