Face it tiger. You're never going to see the real me ever again

Face it tiger. You're never going to see the real me ever again.

>any random camslut = MJ
Her hair isn't even red enough you dipshit

Mary Jane is a fictional character.

>MJ's red hair doesn't come out of a box even in the comics
Face it, tiger, you don't know what you're talking about

You know she's actually blond, right? She gets her hair dyed for GOT.

Yeah it's obvious. I honestly hate fake redheads. You can't replicate that skin tone and freckles. Not to mention the hair color. It never looks real.

Yeah I know and ?

No. If that were true it would mean it is stupid of me to get so worked upset about their portrayal across multiple mediums.

No moonface please.
>that horrendous Apocalypse acting

For sure she would be a better cast for MJ.

Lol still looks better than your Asian GF

>six threads about this in the catalog
I hate pulling this card but this smells like some butthurt false flagging.

>marvel hate
>false flag
it's never a false flag

but I will enjoy when the new Spider-Man becomes the highest rated and best selling one to date

>I hate pulling this card

She has a terrible American accent.

>Can't you be prettier when you exert your mental powers ?Unleash your Phoenix force prettier, Sophie

If they had any quality control over at Fox, this exchange would've happened during the audition and that would've been the end of it.

Agreed. Sophie would make a great Mary Jane.

All you autistic faglords are doing is assuring that Marvel does more of this in the future. Sorry to disappoint people who actually thinks Marvel cares about your race or minority representation in films, but all they care about is kicking up a shitstorm and getting free publicity. If you really care that there's black people in your shitty popcorn movie that was never going to be good anyway then do what Marvel doesn't want you to do and shut up about it.