What do you think about greece /pol? What came to your mind when you listen to greece? :)

What do you think about greece /pol? What came to your mind when you listen to greece? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebetiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It gave birth to hom-- I mean, democracy

putting your shitty toilet paper in bins instead of down the drain

That's a meme
I just throw them in the toilet

denbts

haha wtf

My thoughts, in the order they typically occur:

1. They aren't a white people. Pic related.

2. They should pay their debts and stop being Europe's deadbeats.

3. Their women look fine up until age 25 and then immediately begin to look like they're age 50.

4. Their men seem to have tiny dicks. Pic related.

5. Their food is alright I guess. I mean, it's not exactly Italian food, but it can be decent.

t. Rami Shiptar

Oh look, a Greek proxyfag.

An actual American wouldn't even be able to come up with the name "Rami Shiptar" on his own.

I think he meant to type Rami Shqiptar. The second word means Albanian. The first word is an Arabic name typically used in Egypt. Overall, "Rami Shiptar" is not a thing a Greek person would come up with, but it'd be a thing a Sup Forums regular would be able to figure out. In conclusion, proxy or not, it's easy to conclude is simply a newfag, and so are you.

Adapting an ethnicity that was never theirs.

We are talking about modern Greece?

>yogurt
>olive oil (mine is better)
>holiday in beautiful islands
>denbts
>drug addicts

I also hate germany and EU for what they have done to you (including Italy).

I'm actually a NYfag and I've had both Greek and Albanian friends. Your butthurt is showing.

>I also hate germany and EU for what they have done to you (including Italy).
Germany? Hahaha. Come on. Mr. Goldman and Mr. Sachs hardly are German.

>I'm actually a NYfag and I've had both Greek and Albanian friends.

You should probably stop hanging around Astoria. It's beginning to bring out your inner hipster.

but Frau Merkel is

I live in America, and I have Greek, Albanian, Turkish and Serbian friends. Nobody gives a fuck where we're from, we all eat the same food and dance the same. Still I would murder every single Turk if I had the opportunity

KEK I live in Astoria and at least there's hipsters and not roaming gangs of mudshits robbing people

love grecee. and you the the best food in the world, like no questions about it. even writing this I get hungry. the language is a little weird, to me it sounds like spanish, but I cannot understand a word

Fuck off with your Cypriot flag, m8.

Why are you mad? Does my flag trigger you?

I just hate your greek version of Donald Trump. He is an even bigger moron. And everyone who supports him.

History, nice beaches and cheap hookers desu

What mudshits do you think you're escaping from by living in Astoria? Steinway St. doesn't have mudshits now? Then why don't you tell me what's happening on Steinway between 28th and 30th ave. Am I imagining mudshits and hookah cafes and mosques? It's all in my imagination? Enjoy your Egyptian paradise m8.

He's not the Greek version of Donald Trump. He's not a globalist Jew-puppet. Michaloliakos is literally Hitler. And his supporters are indeed major morons if they thing someone so irreconcilable and unpragmatic can do a damn thing about the country's stage.

They don't rob anyone desu, they stick to themselves and have good restaurants. I love Chubby Burger :^) there's only one mosque but around the corner there's a Catholic Church and a shit tone of Orthodox churches in Ditmars. That one block is their containment street. Also you need to relax bro, have a frape

>What came to your mind when you listen to greece?
Classical Shotacon

Michaloliakos is a good boy, I wish for an alliance with this guy.

Visited Crete and Rhodes before your economic crisis, I liked them. Too hot and I don't like "come here come here and buy my products" culture but otherwise bueno

>diaspora so mad

Your tears are delicious senpai

Sad to see how the EU fucked you over. Still a beautiful country, but it, doesn't seem you'll recover soon

My family has been in this country for over a hundred years and we're anglo.

Diaspora my ass, shitskin.

>Greek people
>not white

I get that this is a meme to piss us (the meds) off, but just stop.

Don't take the bait file mou

Subtle

> Greek, Albanian, Turkish and Serbian friends

Same situation here. Balkan types actually stick together but kill each other back home

>he thinks this is what white people actually look like

Sorry buddy, this guy could easily pass for an extra on the set of a Mexican soap opera. And he's one of your Olympic athletes.

yoğurt is a turkish food item famalam
it means "to thicken" in turkish

>Over a hundred years

That means like two generations dude.
>Anglo my ass.

Hope Trump ships you all back to Balkanistan

>Greece
White
>Albania
Not White

Lol alright there scrotecles

>turks
>inventing food

Come on now Mehmet, you cannot "invent" shit while shooting arrows on camelback

Koksal baba with an onion on his head

Dude, some idiots there cheaped out and didn't use large enough pipes, man, in the toilets, can you imagine that shit? Lets save $5 using a small diameter pipe, ha ha ha, get this, you gotta throw the toilet paper in a bin though, yea but you save $5 re stavro, we save $5! have a summer home there, remodeled the bathroom and put new waste pipes, told the retard if he does this I'll shit up his whole house and family, and he nodded like OH OK. I literally told him I'll shit on your whole house and your kids and wife, the toilet paper goes right down.

And this is an American competing in the Olympics.
Does that mean that all of USA consists of niggers?

I didn't make the map, leaf. It's the truth, the harsh truth.

A lot of people are going to hate him in Greece. I just flush it all the time, but do like one flush with just waste, then wipe once, flush again, then once more flush again, seems to work. I just flooded a few bathrooms, they get pissed off in restaurants when you flood their bathrooms though, I play ignorant like wtf you mean you can't flush toilet paper down the toilet! THE SHIT GOES DOWN WHY DOESNT THE PAPER!

Speak shqip bro? KOLOOOOOO ALVANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sorry, please go back to telling us about how "Zeibekiko" is Greek music, or how "baklava" is a Greek food, or how Alexander the Great was Greek.

Are Greeks responsible for doing anything at all? Or do they just take shit from every surrounding culture and pass it off as their own?

The difference between the American that you posted is that Kostas Filippidis is actually an ethnic Greek. It's not like he's some random nigger that happens to live in and represent your country in the Olympics. We're talking about pure ethnic Greeks looking like that.

Does America have niggers living here? Yes, we do. The difference is, in Greece - the ethnic Greeks ARE the niggers.

Rough.

this is why i can never trust greeks/armenians/kurds desu
you niggers have been trying to murder us all for the last 200 years

>greeks in charge of not stealing turkish food
ayy lmao, döner is %100 greek as well

>Anglo
LMAO get the fuck out of here you Albanian Demi-roach

PORK DONER is Turkish, right. Kebab too, right?

Noble people screwed over by the Jews in the banks and the subprime garbage. Everyone is too stupid to understand the money going to Greece is to immediately to banks to bail them out. People don't understand how 08 caused Greece's issues as well.

I sense the butthurt from half the globe away.

>you niggers
Yeah let's just forget the Greek genocide, Armenian genocide and Cypriot genocide right? No wonder your IQ is so low

>Cypriot genocide

You mean the genocide that Greek Cypriots perpetrated against the Turkish minority on Cyprus with the support of the Greek state which forced Turkey to invade the island in order to stop the ethnic cleansing?

Yes, let's talk about that genocide why don't we? Oh, is that not how they taught it to you? I wonder why that is!

You should be deported once Trump is elected for believing that Alexander the Great was not Greek, you're filthy trash with no culture whatsoever.

Anyways, I won't be arguing if Greeks are white or not with you, everyone knows the truth about that.

Have fun being killed by the niggers that are roaming your streets while we the noble people of Europe that have CULTURE unlike you keep on with our daily routine.

since 1821, greek mentality has been;
>Everywhere, as though at a preconcerted signal, the peasantry rose, and massacred all the Turks—men, women and children—on whom they could lay hands. In the Morea shall no Turk be left. Nor in the whole wide world. Thus rang the song which, from mouth to mouth, announced the beginning of a war of extermination... Within three weeks of the outbreak of the revolt, not a Muslim was left, save those who had succeeded in escaping into the towns.
>For three days the miserable inhabitants were given over to lust and cruelty of a mob of savages. Neither sex nor age was spared. Women and children were tortured before being put to death. So great was the slaughter that Kolokotronis himself says that, from the gate to the citadel his horse’s hoofs never touched the ground. His path of triumph was carpeted with corpses. At the end of two days, the wretched remnant of the Mussulmans were deliberately collected, to the number of some two thousand souls, of every age and sex, but principally women and children, were led out to a ravine in the neighboring mountains and there butchered like cattle.

our motives have been retaliation rather than extermination. we just want to be left alone by greeks, armenians and kurds but they keep attacking us and losing

>change the meat type of a food item
>its ours now

>A muslim nomadic tribe invented the fine art of yogurt and how to fold dough around spiked meat, and spread the knowledge throughout the ancient near East

Oooook

>we just want to be left alone by greeks, armenians and kurds but they keep attacking us

Mehmet, this is the biggest crock of shit I've read on this board. Trust me when I tell you that this post of yours is an achievement.

Hey look, Turks and their kebabs were on Crete in 1700bc, ain't that shit crazy or what Mehmet?

True story, fed a Turk friend pork gyro in athens once, didn't tell him it was pork, the guy ate it up and said wtf these people do everything better here, the food, tazatziki etc. Then I told him it's pork and he shrugged and kept eating smacking his lips.

Come on asshole, the greek or turk side didn't resort to terror back then on civilians, it's the one thing you Turks can be proud of, being just about the only muslims who don't go full snackbar on non-military targets. I mean you did have the istanbul pogroms but those were some retard eastern villagers, so you get a slight pass.

Some turk tried to tell me stuffed grape leaves were turkish food invention, then I told him how? The turks were nomads on horseback.

I am Greek

Nah I'm talking about the one where the Turkish army rounded up men women and children and killed them, ignored the Turkish Cypriots, and burnt Greek Cypriots alive and threw them in pits.
Also it's pretty obvious you're roach diaspora, since you're defending them so hard kek
Yeah and every turk should be butchered like the savages they are

Hercules

We were talking Greece, not fuckin Cyprus, get out of here you fuckin tainted phoenician blood middle eastern cheap fucks.

Beautiful language

It's the typical "deny genocide, it was defense, we are the victims" song and dance Turks love to do, but at least nobody believes that lol

I don't know, it's all so tiresome.

I'm also Greek you greasy mountain kike

That's fuckin funny, I'm Greek also, kind of. My parents immigrated from Greece.

An american thats gay and looks at cocks.

An american talking about debts

Satanic Sparta digits, Nice

So tell us Tonibler. Did your mommy wash her clothes in a river or something?

Cypriots are Greek
Diaspora scum who hates other Greek groups isn't

What? No. Told you she's from Greece.
Fuck you, I've seen the true face of the Greek Cypriot, he's sometimes Greek, sometimes he's not, when it suits him he's Greek. My accountant is a Greek Cypriot, if that means anything.

>Also it's pretty obvious you're roach diaspora

Every time I drop truth bombs here that Greeks don't like I'm some kind of diaspora. Today it's Turkish, the other day it was Albanian, the day before that Skopje.

Are you guys unable to just deal with the arguments at hand? You don't like what I have to say so that means I must be one of your dozen mortal enemies? Ever thought you might be full of shit?

Talking about dicks doesn't make you gay. Sucking them the way your father did so rapturously in his youth is what makes you gay. Thanks for playing though.

I'm half Greek half Cypriot, and it's literally the same thing, minus the dialect

>stuffed grape leaves
sarma is a turkish food item though
its most likely from the ottoman kitchens

also döner-form was invented in the 18th century ottoman empire
your picture literally proves nothing as i am not claiming kebab or cooking food "sideways"

>istanbul pogroms
>neither side resorted to terror
you stupid negroid i am telling you that greeks murdered all turks in morea and the islands as ottoman navy was blocked by the western navies
greeks also burned down west anatolia whole, i am not even going to start on how many they killed&tortured during their short anatolia occupation

greeks have been trying to genocide us all for the last 200 years. i am not saying that we have not responded in kind but they are the ones starting shit since their independence, and then they cry about it when they get rightfully rekt

>Most historical accounts attribute yogurt to the Neolithic peoples of Central Asia around 6000 B.C.. Herdsmen began the practice of milking their animals, and the natural enzymes in the carrying containers (animal stomachs) curdled the milk, essentially making yogurt.

>a nomadic warrior race that had multiple empires under its belt even before islam was introduced is incapable of producing food items

okay greek

>Today it's Turkish, the other day it was Albanian, the day before that Skopje.

Hmmm, is there a place where all three are combined?

>Fyrom

Let's call it a day now, Tonibler

>tfw you will never pound that bitch until she starts making those faces without even wanting to

What happened to Greece is the future for all extreme globalism.

Regionalism is hardly exclusive to Cypriots. Have you met a Cretan? They're clinically insane and extremely chauvinistic.

There are about a dozen distinct modern Greek groups, and they all form the mosaic of Hellenism. Thank the Gods, we're as ethnically homogenous as we are diverse and multifarious.

>Hmmm, is there a place where all three are combined?

Your grandparents' house? That must explain how you ended up a shitskin.

>>Most historical accounts attribute yogurt to the Neolithic peoples of Central Asia around 6000 B.C.

Goddamn Mehmet
6000BC????

WE WUZ YOGURT AND SHIEEEET

Psarantonis, Thanasis Papakonstantinou and great Rebetika musicians

>Rebetika musicians

That's Turkish music though, not Greek.

Right, it's the same thing, just the dialect. I'll take your word for it.

Ottoman Navy, right. Now I know you're full of shit. Is this what your grandfather taught you on his dirt farm? When he got mad did he also yell at you he'll fuck your ass?

You pieces of shit, Cretans are the nicest friendliest people in all of Greece, even in the villages. You guys probably go their with your bullshit and get beaten up and thrown into ditches or off cliffs. God bless Crete. I've been to so many places in Greece and the one place where the people are always friendly is Crete, I have no clue what you're talking about.

Another one for the feels

well thanks i'll fap to her vid now

>Clinical insanity = Lack of friendliness
Turn your burger mentality off and learn to read, fucking retard. Cretan people are top-notch. Kazantzakis is Cretan, Nana Mouskouri is Cretan, Theodorakis is Cretan. However, that doesn't mean they're not also batshit crazy. Just don't piss them off.

Dutch people listen to these songs? Do you like them?

Stop being so butthurt Mehmet, Rebetiko is Greek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebetiko

Great philosophers and the foundation of western society and intelectual life.

Should be respected and cherished all around the civilized world.

Don't be silly, it's actually greek

Please Greek proxyfag, no one asked for you to butt in to the conversation.

Thank you Brazilian bro, appreciated.

I've never met an insane Cretan or chauvinistic one, they're pretty based people and all smiles. Maybe to a depressed retard like you people who walk around with smiles on their faces are insane or something. How are they batshit crazy? I've spent time on Crete, they're normal, fun to be around and talk to, almost always extremely friendly and with smiles on their faces, and I've even spent time in some villages in Crete. Shit, even Turks on the western aegean coast are ok for the most part, just turns to shit when he head a little eastward.

Seni bi sikerim greek proxyfag'i görürsün amcık ağızlı rembetico yunan müziğidir siktirtme cahilliğini

my parents went to their honeymoon in Greece

Sorry, I don't speak shitskin languages. I'll assume you're just a very misguided Turk who knows nothing about his own history then.

You have a higher chance of being a shitskin mr %60

Also nice digits