Post a more unrealistic TV couple

post a more unrealistic TV couple

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Carey#/media/File:Drew_Carey-Marines.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude was a marine, now King of Queens was fucking bullshit.

take off the glasses, guy had an above average frame
now he's a middle aged man

Nah, he was an ex-Chad and she started aging like milk not to long into the series.

>King of Queens was fucking bullshit.
carry isnt even hot tho

He was attractive, hillarious and charismatic as hell though

Literally everyone on that show besides his one friend hated him. Same goes for her.

King of Queens was believable because they were both assholes who the rest of the world hated.

This, it was believable because James is actually handsome, so his fatness was less of a dealbreaker

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Carey#/media/File:Drew_Carey-Marines.jpg
wtf

Chandler and Monica

Apologize.

Kevin use to be a Chad

Look it's quite obvious that every leading sitcom man used to be a Chad in high school why is this surprising.

This.
It's fucking unreal how much pussy he gets in this series.

did you mean Chump?

>unreal how much pussy he gets in this series.

Not really, he's a successful comic and constantly asks out/stalks women.

post more over-the-hill used to be chad's

easy

>from chad to bob

I would have killed my self

He also corners women and whacks off in front of them

>fat comedian gets 5/10 pussy

nothing wrong in this series imo

well he is irish

lol, sure

>he's a successful comic
In real life he is, but I though his character ni the series isn't. Just average Joe that instead of working in the factory does comedy.

>5/10
his ex wife was pretty hot.

Fuck, why are the jews fucking Britta

I don't even know who the fuck that is.

I'd say he's pretty successful in the show too. Not as successful as Louis CK now but he makes all his money from comedy sets. Enough to live in NY and support two kids off. To me, that's being a success at it.

>had a 7/10 wife when he was a trendy writer for Conan with hair and 100 lbs lighter

still no surprise here

>from poor to rich as fuck

1. He's not jewish.
2. Have you seen that show? They are both complete cunts. Britta especially.

I'm not even anti-Semitic and that nose disturbs me. It doesn't even look human, Jesus Christ

>ow my arm

Louie is based on his life during the 2000's, I think his sex life his believable for a club comedian with a few specials and radio appearance

If you're taking about Lucky Louie, his wife was average as fuck

He probably NOSE the right people.

>hilarious
oof

Being molested as a kid will do that to ya.

lol what show is this from? Do the Jews really even think we're going to believe a woman like her would ever stoop so low to fuck that guy?

He's probably got a massive dong.

Who hated Doug?

how the hell has that not blown up and become the outrage of the month yet

>jews
>large dicks
Come on JIDF, try.

I unironically like king of queens.

I don't even watch bazoonga and this pisses me off. Please tell me there is a decent explaination for this.

What?

House is an ass but he's by no means unattractive. If anything, he's top tier for an older guy.

Yes. "Audience wanted the nerd to get the girl."

How did he do it?

there actually married irl

Can someone tl;dr me on the end of their relationship and what happened to her in the last season(s)? I never got to finish it and only saw random episodes after without any context as to what happened.

billions of dollars

She basically fails multiple times at trying to be an actress and ends up in a mediocre sales job and married him because he is very stable and smart.

This story has happened before, but, yeah she is way to hot to have done that. A girl that good looking could have snagged a guy who makes a lot more than him.

About the same levels of attractiveness, it's the characters themselves that don't make sense when paired together. She's a huge selfish douche and nobody would stay with her.

because the writing was co-opted by the audience and the network after the first season

you should see his real life girl friend Kelly garner.

because it never happened

>implying it was ever good

never said that

but the direction of the show was completely different from the first to the second season

>Ugly fat degenerate piece of shit working class ignorant with a hot younger wife
Literally an American power fantasy

Nigga is a 6'3, handsome, mega genius doctor wtf are you talking about

Is this bait?

She's hot and house is charismatic genius doctor who's also pretty handsome older guy. My friends girlfriend said she would fuck house anytime and she was 19 and hot.

bazinga

I think she's hot.

She's so fucking hot it hurts. Glen is alright for a chink tho lad

Bernadette is much hotter than Penny

>It's fucking unreal
Good thing it's a fictional show then.
Do you think Larry David and Seinfeld got as many girls as they did in the Seinfeld show before being millionaires?
And the different episodes aren't even in continuity. You're not supposed to think Louie's character has actually been with all those girls one after the other.

He sold his soul for it not to ruin him
Now he's just a fucking shill

it's a sitcom, just throw a laugh track and now being a selfish psychopath is funny

Comedians attract crazy pussy. Go to a comedian show and watch the women. Some women just get wet for guys on stage.

Love this couple, very realistic

this is a huge one. the show was kinda fun to watch though.

I think she could get a guy like House

She could get guys well above house tbqhfam

They look like every couple who plays Pokemon Go together.

glenn was like half of her dating prospects, and he's alright looking

Is this the thread where people don't realize that rich, famous and ugly will get more and better quality girls than good looking, unknown, and dirt poor all day every day?

This would NEVER happen in real life.
Not to mention even if it did, Marge would have divorced Homer every fucking episode beyond S3

he looks like a video game protagonist when you play with the sliders at create a character

>rich as all fuck
>unrealistic
?

they should get him to become fat and play as the Penguin in a new batman kino movie

old rich Italians can fuck any women on the planet

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Is that jordan?

the point of the show is that nobody likes him and they only stick around because he's rich af

I agree, the president should be banging hot 20 year old sluts, not this slavic blow-up doll

Marge is still with him because of the kids+divorce is against her beliefs.
Knocking her up was the luckiest thing to happen to Homer.

This was a great episode.

>net worth 3.5 billion

Donald's the one who went low here

>that shit eating grin
He knows exactly what he's doing.

It happens in real life though. He basically wore her down. Chipped away at her every day for years and her life gave her little other opportunity. Let's not act like Penny wasn't basically a penniless loser for about 5 years on the show.

And Penny now looks like a woman who was worn down and just stopped caring about how she looks once she settled for him. S1 Penny is lightyears apart from S5 Penny who is miles S10 Penny.

He wore that girl down to the point where she no longer thinks she can do better. Brilliant strategy.

That 90's Swag

He was intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.