What do you do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=TMeFcVHNT1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck does it even say

Ask this person tweeting to learn English

I don't understand.

wen ur iq b lyk 75 den u go on dat social media n b like SHEIEEEET dem white b0iz dont undastandz 100/100 :aubergine_emoji: :watersquirt_emoji:

>i don't speak nigger
somebody translate

Sage your thread you pathetic faggot.

i don't get it

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like

Okay lets break it down.

You come home and your girl says that she isn't at home but instead she is at work, however her friend says she is at home. What do you do?

Anyone majoring in Ebonics verify the translation?

I consider myself proficient in nigger but this is beyond me

I don't speak Ebonics. Translate for me, niggers.

The correct response is:

muh dik bix nood muhfug

niggers

I don't get it, seriously.

The fuck is wrong with niggers to not get one sentence straight?

This actually is a pretty interesting poem if you make yourself sound like Missy Elliott. (I mean "urban" fyi)

How did you do that? Are you a wizard?

i think something like that,

"when you grilfriend doesn't want ficki ficki, but her friend does"

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

wow...that is an impressive translation. thank you. Murder

Verified
But you're a bit off
Its actually that her friend says she is at work and your women is saying she is home(I am assuming both are via text)

Hans' explanation actually sounds more likely to me. But both are plausible.

Sorry, I do not speak Ebonics, can somebody translate?

straya has it correct

also the incoherent nature of the OP image was meant to be a joke

apology for poor english

where were you when english was kill

i was sat at home drinking smegma fluid when tyrone ring

'ayooo nigga hol up english be dead nigga'

'no'

Fucking thank you

I just asked my carribean gf and she didn't know

kek

Ya coma hom, and der s a delicas chican an watamela. wha da ya chuz?

Eine echtes ... Rambo-Messer!

I always thought that nigger jive was just to look cool but they write like they talk.

How can you go through life like that? Jesus Christ

he is saying how you get caught cheating with a lie about being at work and her friend catches you in the lie

I think he's trying to ask if you would fuck your girlfriend's friend if your girlfriend wasn't gome and the friend was as hot as the woman in the picture.

its purposefully nonsensical, a spin on a picture of an attractive, matronly woman accompanied by a caption of content something like 'yo girl outta town & yo aunt look like this bendin over bakin cookies, wyd' posts, which evolved into using pictures of fruit/vegetables/other inanimate objects shaped in such a way as to evoke the female body, which further were cultured by using increasingly fragmented sentence structure to ply a form of nonsense or anti-humor, the surreal nature of oh youre a roofucker nevermind forget it fuck you cuntface

Bogan mastering ebonics wtff

home*

Have egg bowl ready anysay "Nothing you to tell me but just eat this".

Then wait police to show up an friend arrest me.

I still understood that more.

>How can you go through life like that?
Ignorantly

Somewhat accurate however it seems you haven't taken the implyed Ebonics

>You come home and (ask her to fuck) however your girl says she is going to work and won't be home. However her friend friend happens to be at your house and says she is down (to fuck). What do you do.

It's interesting because it's not even sensible ebonics, it's just pure illiteracy.

>he is just pretending to be retarded, crackas
found the nigger

This.

Translation: You walk into your house to find that your girl is getting ready for work. So, you ask her for sex. She declines, saying that she is going to work. That is when you ask her friend, Michelle, for sex and she says yes. What would you do in this situation?
> geez was that hard to understand.

Proper English:

You come home and your girlfriend says that she is heading to work at the moment, but her friend is at your place and wants sex. *attractive woman pictured*

What would you do?

Are you sure it's that?

Sounds more like

You're at home and your girl says no that where she is going is to work and instead is staying home?

Isn't the situation that she is cheating on you?

I think it is

You come home and you proposition your wife for consensual missionary sex but she says no because she has to go to work but your wife's female companion is home and she says yes to sex

no, its retarded but thats the point

also i know my dad so fuck you

Abbos do a lot of murdering English so they learn
I spent a summer at a Louisiana bingo hall and worked for a redneck radio station for two years in the deep south so my ability to decipher hieroglyphics and understand butchered English is bretty good
Bogan beat me to it though

Thank you based Aussie.

These are correct

When yo sqd fly to be from silver line to da flo lookin tru dat b 4 da flame den da squad leader gives you this look

Reading this makes me realise is that the blacks who constantly get shot are shot because they commit heinous crimes against the English language.

Never thought about it like that. But after you mention it I could see it like that.

they're retarded because their genes build simple brains that can't handle language or abstract thinking. this is alo why they steal and rape constantly.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What he meant by this?

ask to put it in her butt?

"and her friend says yes"

What did he mean by this?

What is she saying yes to?

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Why can't black people at least make their ebonics make sense rather than just speaking nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMeFcVHNT1Q

Can't they just use slang at least?

Absolutely no idea what he is trying to tell us.

It's because nobody, including other niggers, can understand it, and they just assume they were insulted, so they go out and try to kill the nigger that made the image.

Okay I've got it.

Maybe this is the way that the average black man makes himself stand out, since the average nigger is retarded he has to make himself incredibly stupid to stand out.

Sort of like how you get smarter if you want to stand out as a white/asian.

I can't tell if you posted this because it makes no sense or if you're a nigger and know what it says, and really wanted to know

>What do you do, Sup Forums?
Assuming we're rp'ing as a nigger here
>punch gf in the face because going down to the swap meet to suck dick isn't a job
>violently rape friend because reasons
>tell gf I dindu nuffin and have make up sex

Chocolate wogs man, I don't even

throw SyntaxErrorException

makes sense.

I can't figure out what this is even asking.

>buying money

What did he mean by this?

right? It's like a new meme.

cuff him of course

underrated

>What did he mean by this?
It's code for robbing a liquor store

>endanger my relationship cause tfw no girl at home right now

black males, everyone

I say
>ay shawtie
and then lean on one knee, swinging one arm and tilting my head. I then swap which side of my mouth my toothpick is in and say
>shiiiieeeet
and then after we have sex I say
>ay you know I'm holla atchu
She finds out she has AIDS
I don't holla at her, in spite of assurances to the contrary

This is the answer I was looking for

>Aubergine

*Ahem*

It's pronounced "EGGPLANT".

What the hell is he saying?

Nice one user.

>Trying to understand OP