>Talk to Taiwanese people
>they say they aren't fond of Japanese

>Talk to Chinese
>they say they hate Japanese

>Talk to Koreans
>they say Japanese are two faced and barbaric

>Talk to any other asians
>General feeling of dislike towards Japan

How come everyone in Asia seems to dislike Japan but it's the opposite in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoXK2c665z4
cleantechnica.com/2017/12/06/diesel-emissions-cheating-scandal-may-hit-bmw-next/
global.handelsblatt.com/mobility/bmw-accused-of-cheating-on-diesel-emissions-861291
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Asians know that nips are scum and westeners who glorify japan are autistic manchildren who think japan is like one of their childrens cartoon about little girls.

Success breeds jealousy.
The only reason Koreans aren't dirt monkeys fighting with sticks is because Japan colonized their pathetic ape country and bettered all their lives.

If it wasn't for the invention of anime girls japan would've been nuked another 5-6 times already.

t. half japanese mutt

>autistic manchildren
Why are you here then?

Hmmm
but the USA also dropped tons of money and investment into Korea after the wars.

I'm Anglo-Irish.

We wouldn't have needed to fight the wars if Japan hadn't colonized Korea, as they'd be a bunch of apes in dirt smearing themselves with their own filth.

Never respond to my posts again you degenerate china man.

I think Korean youth are ambivalent towards Japan (don't quote me), though my girlfriend's father hates the Japanese to the point I wouldn't even carry a Nikon around near him lol

I just hate wh*Te Americans
Our so-called leaders prostituted us to the Wh*Toids... destroyed our culture... our economies... our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil. They are the invaders. All U.S. and British forces will leave East Asia immediately... or suffer the consequences.
Its time for the Yellow race to AWAKE UP.

Because we actually have to live near them

Jap dna is an abomination

t. okinawan brazilian who was taught yamato people oppressed okinawa

Okinawans are leftist scum sucking chinese cock.

I knew a hapa from Okinawa, she stole $300 from me.

Huh, I wonder

>Those Japanese.. they invaded our nothing.
>And left behind.. roads, schools and cities.

Please love Japan

>allowing an asian go anywhere near your wallet

I knew her for 3 years and thought she was a man the first 2.
Reverse traps are a thing irl.

>Taiwanese, Chinese and Korean's opinions are valid
Stop being retarded.

SUCCESSU

BREEDSU

JEROUSYU

You don't hear Singaporeans complaining despite suffering a genocide

Fuck off

>attacks a cunt with nothing
>made it good because they never thought those gooks gon rebellious
It's like USA attacking Brazil and making it 1st world but as a part of USA
Okay to feel weird but isn't exactly a thing to rage upon

I'm pretty sure they aren't bro, I met several Korean people in Switzerland and Austria and they all seemed to be very resentful towards Japan.

It's correct about Chinese and Koreans.
Incorrect about Taiwanese and other Asians.
You have never talk with them a lot.

I literally went to a museum full of how Japs killed chinkaporeans in Singapore (no Malays and whites are killed)

I actually really like Japan, but I was asking a genuine question breh, you can't deny that the Koreans and Chinese hate your guts.

We tent to romanticize Japan because we weren't direct victims of their war crimes and bloody campaign to colonize Asia. For decades the western media bombarded us with games, comics, movies, etc of the war in Europe to never forget the 600000000000000 Jews, a lot of people don't know that the Japanese were the bad guys too. My mother thought that one day the US nuked them for no reason.
The haven't properly apologize for what they've done, they are constantly changing history, but history is not their to decide.
I don't like them, don't let them fool you.

>You have never talk with them a lot.

Except I have.
Taiwanese, mostly - and while they are more favorable to Japan than China, they aren't FOND of you... IN GENERAL.

I only got one message for them: Don't hate the playa, hate the game

I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for those Japanese soldiers who were actually residents of the Philippines and didn't want war. Salamat, Lolo. They threatened my great-grandfather his life to become a chef. I think they grew tired of eating weeds.

>All the shitty SERP countries hate the only first world country in the entire continent.
Really makes you think, huh?

Same reason why pretty much all of Europe hates us.
Nobody likes it if you invade them and/or just fuck their shit up.

>I don't like them

how can you not like this

Korea and Taiwan are first world though.

DUDE japanese LMAO. Any reason to hate Japan and Germany after ww2? They got punished in pretty nasty ways. I think they are learned their lesson (maybe)

No one has made the Japanese version for this yet have they?

Japan is the Germany of East Asia?

Hahahahaha

Good one dude.

How come they aren't then?
Please explain without memes.

>drop one bomb
>pure kino
>drop another bomb
>everyone's retard

>dude
shitskin jf detected

youtube.com/watch?v=NoXK2c665z4
Is the only true anwser.

Please don't hate us.

la creatura...

Japanese exceptionalism
deal with it Gooks, Chinks, banana Asians...

It's only asians dude. (For right reasons to say clear)

Well Korea is a divided country that's been on the verge of war/ total collapse since the 50s, and Taiwan is a shithole that you only use for cheap (slave) labour to mass produce shitty knockoffs.

I'm white as a ghost my friend, not that it really matters.

You aren't one to talk browno.

I'm golden white not paper white.

Why tripfaggots always make awful posts?
Having leaf flag is just cherry on top of awfulness.

>golden white
you mean cardboard?

They like you more than Russia though.

Russia is Asia too

let's be honest, Asians hate all of their neighbours

Kinda.

Well, you were just the later meanie, we had more time to rehabilitate. And you are still a threat, somehow [spoiler]while German army is a joke and German politics is just about who is the bigger cuck[/spoiler]

>Taiwan is a shithole tha

Hass less crime than Britain last time I checked though. It's also not rid with pollution like China and it doesn't suffer from massive immigration.

I have no comments on cheap labour because I don't know about that.

German engineering is going down the drain, why are you allowing this to happen

BMW and Volkswagen = shamefur dispray
Only Mercedes and Audi are good nowadays

No shit there's less crime, it has like a third of the population.

They are all kinda good, tbqh.
Gasing monkeys might seem wrong as a Brazilian, but this is just how we roll.

come on bro you can't be this fucking dumb, I'm obviously adjusting for population differences.

Paraguay has literally 1/10th of Britain's population and five times the crime, see, I can play that game too, it doesn't work like that.

don't know why you got butthurt tbqh, it's a fact that BMW and Volkswagen have been involved in shady business lately.

And I did say Audi and Mercedes are quite good.

Are we ching chong?

Just banter mate. Didn't see your Polish flag there...

What did BMW do, actually?
Also Audi = VW. They also had to fix some engines because they are the same.

>TOKIO
???????

what about Southeast Asia and Korea

The Koreans I talked to who were in Europe were very asspained about Dokdo and Japan not apologizing for war crimes. But mostly Dokdo. They were also extremely friend to me and acted distant towards Japanese people where we were staying (hostel in Zermatt and Zürich).

They were all around 19-25 year old dudes.

I talk to at least 7 different Koreans on interpals daily. 2 of Them live in Japan and don't have anything bad to say about it.

One has visited Japan and said he felt discriminated against there. The others have not visited Japan but aren't keen on the country.

I don't know how Thais and Viets feel about Japan.

>Remember Dieselgate? Independent researchers in West Virginia strapped a portable exhaust gas analyzer to a Volkswagen turbodiesel and found its tailpipe emissions were way out of whack with the results obtained in laboratory testing. That one finding has now cost Volkswagen more than $20 billion in fines and penalties and that total is still rising. Now, BMW may be the next company to find itself in the fake diesel emissions soup.

cleantechnica.com/2017/12/06/diesel-emissions-cheating-scandal-may-hit-bmw-next/

global.handelsblatt.com/mobility/bmw-accused-of-cheating-on-diesel-emissions-861291

>China
>anti-imperialist
>anti-degenerate

1905 NEVER FORGET!

oh sorry, meant how do the Taiwanese you've spoken to feel about Southeast Asia and south Korea, if you've even ever asked them that

bonita sua foto maninho, passa teu facebook leske

>may be

Also kinda funny how literally every carmaker in the world cheats on fuel consumption (more fuel burned = more emissions), but when a car brand just cheats on the emission level itself everyone goes full bananas.

theyd need to include nanking and unit 731

It was more a case of me thinking you were dumb enough to not adjust for it.
I'll be honest, I haven't actually looked at the numbers, but if I had to guess why that's the case it would be because 1) everything's fucking illegal here and 2) we have a bunch more immigrants that Taiwan. You see, refugees generally want to get out of shitholes, not into them.
That's not to say all immigrants are criminals, or even bad, but a lot of them do come from backwards ass cultures and simply don't know better.

Why do so many people still hate Japan even when Japan has obviously been successful at being one of the most peaceful and modest countries on earth since the defeat?

Those people have not even experienced the war.

The Chinese were not our colony. They were the real victims of Japanese brutality.

It's also my impression that BMW is mostly driven by Turks lol.

At least that seemed the case where I lived (Petuelring, Munich)

I have only good things to say about the BMW S1000RR though, amazing bike.

Pre-Hepburn romanization. T

japanese are only genuinely polite to white foreigners. other asians see through your false modesty

Why can't people distinguish our conduct between colonial governance and war crimes?

Then again, I'm asking the same people who can't tell between Asians

>everything's fucking illegal here

What do you mean by that?
Things like the TV license thingy you guys got there? (I don't even know if it's a crime not to pay for a TV license in Britain but it's a recurring meme around here it seems).

>That's not to say all immigrants are criminals, or even bad

I don't disagree with you but Britain does seem to receive a whole lot of shitty immigrants, lol.

Tower Hamlets feels like Pakistan. Would not visit again (at least not that part of the country).

We are polite to the polite actually
That's why arrogant whito piggus don't get favors

No shit, how can Japan be compared to other Asian countries when they are either shitholes or carbon copies of ourselves?

>It's also my impression that BMW is mostly driven by Turks lol.

If you talk about old 3 class (for your poor T*rk) or old 6 class (for your business T*rk running a kebab store, shisha bar, mobile phone shop) then... yes.

Love my 5 class, tho. Sadly I have missed the chance to get pic related for cheap, prices for good ones already went up to retarded levels...

you expect other asians to like you when you know they know you feel that way?

>Japanese
>successful

This isn't the 70s and 80s kiddo. Welcome to 2018.

>no whites are killed
That's Alexandra hospital massacre and Changi prison.

Yes, because we're the only hope for Asia after the Chinese started worshiping Manchu savages

Unironically jealousy

On one hand this is true
On the other hand, the Japs were neolithic hunter gatherers living in fucking holes until koreans taught them how to be cultured in 400BC

That's one of them. It is a crime to not pay for a tv license if you watch tv, even if that tv is on your computer. If you're just using youtube and netflix like a lot of people nowadays though you don't have to pay shit, though not having a tv license makes you suspect as fuck to the government.
Most weapons are illegal here as well, and the ones you are allowed are pretty much only ok inside your own house.
True freedom of speech is also not a thing as it can be viewed as 'hate speech' depending on who's listening.
It's less that there's a shitload of rules to follow though, and more that there's just things you can't, and therefore won't, have.

The UK is pretty sweet and has a lot going for it, but perfect it is not.

and Anglos were savages until the Romans (supposedly the direct ancestors of modern Italians) civilized them, but we don't compare Anglo accomplishments to modern Italians do we?

Te new m6 competition looks great.
Too expensive though.

Are BMWs in general expensive for you even as a German? what about Audi?

The question is who likes Chinese """people"""
They're nothing but soulless automatons with no care for human life.
They can see a man dying on the street and do nothing about it.
If they run you over, they make sure to kill you and flee.

Chinese are literally vermins.

But Italy contributed a lot to the modern world even in recent times.

reminds me of spics. amerindians are asiatic so you guys are probably cousins