Russia

Wow friends, you really have a lot of vested interest in ensuring that everyone knows your slanderous version of what Russia really is like.

Gee, I wonder what's been some of the recent events and developments that brought upon such a discontent and resentment for Russia on here?

>Banning of homosexual and pedophilic propaganda
>Criminalizing fraudulent religions like the church of Scientology
>Banning (((globalist))) """"NGOs"""" like the Soros' Open Society Foundation etc
>Promotion of traditionalist doctrines like nuclear family unity
>Gradual fusion of Church and State politicking
>Identitarian movement recognition
>Creating and leading the development of non Anglo-Atlantic economic blocs such as the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and BRICS
>Foreign policy reforms that clash directly with zionist organized government's plans in areas like Syria and Jewcraine
>Establishment of an oil trade system that is becoming increasingly less dependent on the petro-dollar
>Real progressive social reforms that aim at reversing abortion rates in Russia that edge on the reality of actually putting a ban on abortions
>Population growth of non-muslim people is rising with each year
>School cirriculum reforms reflects traditional teaching through the scope of anti-marxist learning (Solzhenitsy is nrequired reading)
>Talks of restoring the Romanov Monarchy
>The list goes on

oh...oh I see. I see exactly what this is about.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_of_succession_to_the_former_Russian_throne#Claims_since_1917
lowyinterpreter.org/post/2016/08/17/Putins-plan-to-restore-the-Romanovs-(Part-2).aspx
russia-insider.com/en/russia-demographics-are-now-reasonably-healthy-birth-rate-highest-europe/ri2354
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Russians_in_Russian_regions_2010.png
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=105&v=eK5fdPLdOlg
youtube.com/watch?v=4EoUz39nPMM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Russian_Total_Fertility_Rates.PNG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism#Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baitul_Futuh_Mosque
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity
russia-insider.com/en/politics/russias-baby-boom-fertility-rate-far-higher-eu-rising-quickly/ri385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not that right-wing here in Russia. Actually we have the laws similar to hate-speech laws in the West.

It is far more right wing there than the vast majority of countries in Europe

Politicians pass formal laws which rarely get inforced to ensure that the west doesn't completely see Russia as a backwards nation

From the Western perspective, we are indeed rather "right wing", though not fully in a sense this word seems to imply for them. We are basically "not liberal".

>>Talks of restoring the Romanov Monarchy

Yeah, and who's left to take the throne? Also, source.

It's great and all but are they going to get their birthrate up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_of_succession_to_the_former_Russian_throne#Claims_since_1917

lowyinterpreter.org/post/2016/08/17/Putins-plan-to-restore-the-Romanovs-(Part-2).aspx

>'Putin doesn't want to be seen as merely continuing the USSR', he says. 'The Soviet Union failed and for him that indicates that there was something wrong with it.'

>Putin, he says, 'isn't interested in being remembered as some kind of Communist Party general secretary. He thinks of himself as a Russian De Gaulle or a Franco', head of a self-consciously 'transitional regime' aimed at restoring a semi-traditional political and social order.

>That may even include the monarchy.

russia-insider.com/en/russia-demographics-are-now-reasonably-healthy-birth-rate-highest-europe/ri2354

Note how suddenly, when faced with coherent trends, the shills flee

bump

No one was shilling, you paranoid Canacuck.

its typical tactic, they make retarded copypasta threads since a few weeks

no one takes them seriously

bumpp

U.S.A., Sweden, Germany and France are far behind in cuckoldry. The most cucked European country is Russian Federation.
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Russian shills wage information war against Finland

Russian shills wage information war against the United Kingdom

Holocaust skepticism is banned in Russia. Putin knows better

Clearly non-degenerate country

If you're talking about US relations with Russia you understand nothing

Russian taxes? Well spent

You're posting that shit 3rd time today. I wonder if you geting paid or just that retarded to post it literally every 2 hours.

Same chin chong, same butthurt.

Mayor of Moscow - Sergey Sobyanin, asiatic subhuman. Well suited to oversee Moscow becoming minority Russian in 2020 with his Turkic eyes

always this one fucking cuck

Sergey Shoygu, asiatic subhuman. Minister of Defense. Truly an excellent example example of Horde.

reminder that Russian Federation literally allows sharia law to trump national law on its territory

they are funding an islamist proto-state led by a man who once waged jihad against Russia INSIDE THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY

Since its foundation in 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian forces conquested it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas. Please spread this information to destroy the myth of Russia being pro-White. It's not. Vladimir Putin doesn't care about White People.

>frequency of posting impacts the accuracy of the information

Shills from Olgino and Savushkina Street interrupted the information bump, so here it is all combined. It's all factual, WHO, Russian Georgraphical Society, Russian Criminal Codex and pro-Russian RT used as sources. You can't get more non-biased. I would like to see actual contr-arguments and sources from the shills. Won't happen. See for yourself.

You flooded out anyone who disagrees with you?
nice job lol

Is that some kind of raid? Can I have money for shitposting too?

Why hate on Russia when they have of such pretty woman?

>Banning of homosexual and pedophilic propaganda
That's the only reason Russia ever got popular here in the first place.

Wow, outside of major cities in Russia looks awesome, especially as they are poorer than India rurally!

>she

Your picture portrays offensive ethnic stereotypes and this qualifies as hate speech under UK law. As such, I've taken the liberty to report you to the proper authorities.

implying you wouldn't do him, burgerboy

Do you take issue with Anglo Saxon farming?

Am I missing something?

Russia is a nation of white niggers. They are as corrupt as Africa and worship shiny things like niggers.

Pic related is what slavniggers worship.

ffs, would you fuck off already? you are posting the same lame fucking bullshit every single fucking day you stupid finfag. fuck off. no one fucking cares about you butthurt fuckheads

l-lewd

I'm gonna reply with the same quality that you shitposted, because I'm not about to take the bait of writing a 9 page dissertation on why you're wrong and have you shit all over it- since that's what you're gonna do regardless of the quality of my post.

Allowing people to practice their traditional religion =/= promotion of Sharia law. Even Kadyrov renounces Sharia law. Even the few muslim republic that Russia have, all openly reject sharia law.

Who the hell is denying that there are gonna be mixed race people in Russia? You post these examples, yet you deny the fact that Russia is compose of 90% White Slavic peoples.

Literally only 5 mosques in the entire city. The city ordinance has banned the creation of new mosques. Compare that to any other white european place, and you'll see why Russia is not as cucked by muslims as you think it is.

You should focus more on trends over time instead of posting isolated statistics from a certain year that depict RUssia as if they're not progressing. Also every country has its pleb class. Finland included.

The holocaust happened. Literally no one sane denies this. The USSR were the ones to liberate the majority of concentration camps and saw with their own eyes what was going on. It only makes sense that they sign a law to exhibit solidarity with the atrocities of WW2. However, speculating about the exact number of casualties and practices of the holocaust, is not illegal.

It's literally nothing

You are the textbook definition of a paid shill. You spread falsehoods, you lie, you manipulate headlines and statistics, you use outliers to paint a picture of an entire nation, you change tactics and you use VPNs. I hope those shekels make your life worth while. I hope your family gets ravaged by a pack of wild niggers.

Pic related is what niggers worship.

We could hear russian appraisal for years and no one minded or were told to shut up if they pointed it out. If you didnt mind it, you can mind this, if you cant mind this i wonder why, maybe it is against your own personal russian agenada.

and all of christianity?

Why don't you go live in Russia instead of jacking off in your basement?

>Pic related is what slavniggers worship.

It's not only us, but all the Orthodox. Greeks, Romanians, Serbs, etc. Also, maybe you don't know, Orthodoxy is one of Finland's historicly religions (recognised and supported by the state)

fuck off u measly fuck i refuted all ur points to the point u stopped replaying so stop shilling u sick fuck (ofc u wont)

Also, we don't worship icons, we worship God. Read about the teology of icons and educate yourself.

>I'm gonna shitpost with low quality to your quality posting
ftfy
>Allowing people to practice their traditional religion
When other nations do that, they are called cucked nations. Isnt that strange?
>Who the hell is denying that there are gonna be mixed race people in Russia?
And the next post we will see russia called saviour of white race.
> Russia is compose of 90% White Slavic peoples.
15% Muslims alone, doesnt compute.
>Literally only 5 mosques in the entire city.
Russia got place 3-5 in world biggest mosque. Why isnt that a problem, every other nation would be called out for this. Why not russia?
>The holocaust happened.
And debating about it should be illegal? Germany is repeatedly called cuck for this. Why not Russia?
>It's literally nothing
It is literally everywhere by now and no one can go through any chan or comment section without noticing it

Truth is, you defend Russia for stuff that every other nation would get shit on here. So why not Russia? Because you are either a paid shill or conditioned to defend Russia by shills. Either you are a fucking cuck, trying to cuck us too.

> no one minded

yeah because people didn't post the same fucking bullshit 4 times a day every fucking day.

this retard is a fucking shill, a cocksucker that is waiting all day to ejaculate his boring, fake and gay content on this board.

since when do we tolerate shills?
if you think we should, how about we invite all these fucking 9fags and ledditors to Sup Forums and start posting the same shit like they already do on their faggot boards?

Fick dich, Amilutscher. Deine Zeit wird kommen, Hurensohn.

Based russia - as always.

>Russia is compose of 90% White Slavic peoples.
Russians are 80.9%, Ukrainians another 1.4%, and the rest aren't Slavs.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Russians_in_Russian_regions_2010.png

t. Uwe-Jürgen Kaipov

We have lot's of mosques in islamic republics where there's almost no ethnic russians. In Moscow we have about 5 mosques. Compare that to amount of mosques in London or Paris (considering that cities are less populated). That's why there's such lot's of muslims on the streets of Moscow - we just don't let them to build mosques in our capital city.

Russia is definitely in a better state than other countries in the West like the USA, but they are far from ideal. Still a lot of fucking trash.

Surprisingly, Russia has a strong Fascist movement, albeit heavily suppressed by our "traditionalist hero" Putin.

Literally the decedants of those freaks who betrayed Nicholas II.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=105&v=eK5fdPLdOlg
this video is russian city occupied by chinese

Go live in that shithole with open borders and jewish oligarchs then.

Not really, on the right you have the Eurasianists all to some extent affiliated with Dugin, and then a more minor faction are the national bolsheviks, but not many that would call themselves fascist.

Also, Russia is 3rd world.

> shithole

Is that how shitholes look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=4EoUz39nPMM

>ftfy
You didn't fix anything, you manipulated my words to fit your strawman arguments
>When Other nations do that
Islam never had a foothold in any European country save the balkans. Yet you enact policies that actively pursue islamic agenda and muslim interests inspite of the fact that Islam was never in Europe before...ALL while trumpeting "tolerance" and "progressiveness"
>15% muslims alone, doesnt compute
What, slavs can't be muslim? You're so full of shit, why would you even use this as point?
>Russia got place 3-5 in world biggest mosque. Why isnt that a problem, every other nation would be called out for this. Why not russia?
They'd rather have big mosques than many mosques. Do you know how many churches are in Moscow? More than any in Berlin that's for sure. France is actively destroying its churches and erecting mosques or parking lots in its place.
>And debating about it should be illegal? Germany is repeatedly called cuck for this. Why not Russia?
Strawman. debating about the holocaust's figures isn't illegal in Russia. In Germany it is. That's why you're cucked.

Truth is, you're burdening under the delusion that Russia is something it's not. You should go and visit Russia your self, and not just Moscow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque
You have the third biggest Mosque in the world in Moscow, now tell me it isnt a problem for a western country to have the third biggest mosque in their capital. Because you would shit on every other country for having that and dont tell me you wouldnt. You just declare it a non problem, because it is in Russia.

Dugin, also known as seven times a patient of Russian mental asylum system and co-founder of the National-Bolshevik Party. Also believes that not having a beard disqualifies you from entering heaven.

>Islam never had a foothold in any European country save the balkans
And spain/portugal. fortunately, they weren't cucked like you.

>That may even include the monarchy.

That's basically nothing, pretty disappointing tbqh.

I'm kind of a monarchboo and I'd love to see russia restore their monarchy.

Source for the mental asylum claim?

Yes. Visit the surrounding areas of Leningrad Oblast for fun. Saint-Petersburg is a shithole. I did facial abuse to girls on Dumskaya for 15€ to later send it to their boyfriends and friends on VK.

>posts statistics from 6 years ago
Do you realize that Crimea is now Russia also? You can elevate the numbers you put down even higher. Also, the span of 6 years doesn't take into the rate at which white children who are born in Russia now outnumbers white russians who died.

Shills are self-evident

I wouldn't, I don't even know how big are mosques in Western European capitals. What the big deal in a big mosque? I mean, what matters is how many amount of people can _all_ the mosques in the city take combined.

We have a programm of 200 churches being built in Moscow. Do you know any European city where they massivly build churches, and not destroy them or make theters or museums inside of them?

All you say basically is:
>naw doesnt matter Sup Forumspals because this is in Russia, you know right? This is a total Sup Forums thing to say! ehehehe
Every other nation would get their shit handed for any of this. Just imagine that in Berlin would be the third biggest mosque in the world. Russians and their supporters would scream so loud and so often KEK that they have to mine it up to 10km deepth in syberia to keep up with the demand.

t. mikhail vasilyevich

What are you cockroaches up to in here?

>Also digits

>have all-White Moscow in 80s
>be this cucked that you defend the invasion
I think slave mentality of Russians is true after all

Ghengis would be proud.

Leningrad oblast can be a shithole, but not St Petersburg, maybe their only problem is they don't have such money as we have in Moscow. If it's a shithole, why are there so much tourists from Western Europe than? They are literally everywhere.

Dumskaya is shit-street for marginals and you know that.

I see no problem

Fucking get was rigged by Putin.

You know which is the only country who got bigger mosques than Russia? Saudi Arabia. No one else.

It wasn't all-white in 80s. Most of sandniggers in Moscow are part-time workers and many of them are going back because of economic crisis.

I posted statistics from the last census in Russia. And I do realize that Crimea is now part of Russia, but adding 2 million to 140 million is a drop in the ocean, though we can add the 1-1.5% for your sake.

Furthermore, I don't where you get the idea that Russians have higher fertility rates than non-Slavs, but it's documented that the Southern and Siberian federal districts, populated by Muslims and Asians respectively, have the highest fertility rates.

So a new census would show an even smaller proportion of Russians or other Slavs in Russia.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Russian_Total_Fertility_Rates.PNG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism#Russia

it's false.

The Baitul Futuh Mosque of London, capacity: 10,000
Moscow Cathedral Mosque, capacity: 10,000.

Proof: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baitul_Futuh_Mosque

Mosque of Rome, capacity: 12,000+.

It's even bigger.

Proof: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome

You should consider that Moscow is the largest city in europe beside Istanbul. The muslim population is still hight there due to illegal migrants from the stans and azeris.Russia has been living together with muslims for a long time and most of them are entirely assimilated, so I don't see any problems with mosques as long as they are limited. Why you krauts are called cucks is because of how you cope with refugees/muslims. While Russia don't fuck around and kill them and their families when they are involved in terrorism, we still cover up their identities and so on.

Only link to an actual organization is Russian National Unity, which doesn't identify as Nazi afaik.

Хpюкни

>Russian National Unity
>Literally affiliated with the World Union of National Socialists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity

See It's not about assimilation, it's about racial purity.

Fair enough.

>asiatic subhuman
>op from finnland
Op pls

Russians are as united as the slaves who worked the plantation fields here in America.

>Furthermore, I don't where you get the idea that Russians have higher fertility rates than non-Slavs, but it's documented that the Southern and Siberian federal districts, populated by Muslims and Asians respectively, have the highest fertility rates.

The Falklands have the 10th highest GDP PPP in the world, with a population of under 3K. Isolated instances of higher rates of anything is not greater than the over all nation's worth.

If the fertility rate of russians is rising nationally, than the population of white russians is also rising.

russia-insider.com/en/politics/russias-baby-boom-fertility-rate-far-higher-eu-rising-quickly/ri385

>In Russia the fertility rate is rising. According to the World Bank it rose from 1.34 in 2009, to 1.54 in 2013 and is currently at 1.60. This rise is almost unique in Europe.

Also if you take a look at where these increased fertility rates are coming from, it's from regions with predominately white russian populations