Is this essential Londoncore?

Is this essential Londoncore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3vuQPW6ywI
youtube.com/watch?v=WkHPM9DW-5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like quintessentially britishcore

only the first season, the rest ranges from meh to ok, marginalizing Alice was a HUGE mistake.

Is it true that she was killed off-screen? Do we truly know?

isnt london full of niggers in real life

No mate. We're all goatfucking towelheads.

seemed like BS since you'd think Alice wouldn't be the type of character to go out like that but who fucking knows

I really doubt they'd kill her off, especially off screen. Neil Cross knows how popular she is, and the BBC hyped up her return the last time she was on screen.

Yea, Top Boy is essential london core. I can't believe it ended with that cliffhanger

WE WUZ DETECTIVES N SHEEEEEEIT
*whips out BBC and BLACKS some whyte pussy*

>rest ranges from meh to ok
For the most part I agree, but the /tg/ twins were amazing villains
youtube.com/watch?v=q3vuQPW6ywI

If it makes you happy, he gets cucked by a white guy in the first season

Can't wait for the new series.

Also looking forward to the creator of Luther's upcoming show, set in pre-apocalyptic London, sounds kind of like Luther in reverse.

"Robert Hicks (Sturgess) is a family man and a great, committed copper. He’s also profoundly corrupt. Elaine Renko (Deyn) is difficult and damaged… and utterly incorruptible. Hicks and Renko stand on different ends of the social and moral spectrum. They also seriously distrust one other - and for good reason. But they must somehow learn to work together if they’re going to survive until the end of the world."

HOL UP HOL UP
SO UHHHHH
*cracks a criminal in seconds*
WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS
*sees his wife and friends die*
WE LIKE UHHH
*puts hands inside pockets*
LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT
*falls in love with a murderer*
WE BE SOME FINNA
*assaults a suspect*
UHHHH
*tries to kill himself*
SUM SORTAAAA
*discusses Occam's razor*
SOME SORTA LIKE
*ignores serious physical injuries*
DCI SQUAD?

Lunden is a shithole

What an embarrassment this board is.

Yeah Alice should've gotten lot more screen time. I didn't like her at first but she really grew on me.

t. nig nog nigger

Blitzed through it in a week

Is it just me or is it really weird how grounded and plausible the first season is? Like you go from a disgruntled soldier committing haphazard terrorist attacks to a couple of teenagers meticulously pulling off murders as part of a demented tabletop rpg

The way Zoe died and Luther got framed for it was television kino,

LONDON ENGALAND

She was such a bitch though. I mean, I get that your husband only gives a shit about his job, but at least cheat on him with one guy, not two (who is also his best friend)?

That was Luther at it's best, I loved how progressively worse everything got in that episode. It should have stuck with that format instead of changing to what it has been since season 2.

he was getting cucked , and people were giving him shit about it the entire 1st season fir being angry about it.

His wife later leads him back on, just to cuck him some more, and he snaps and gets the aggressive black man treatment for correctly being upset.

when she got murdered by his partner,I was actually glad. honestly he did him a favor. But he was an asshole as well for doing so for the reasons he did.

Then when that new chick at the office tries to report luther and his new rookie bro comes through and BTFO out of her ass.

it was just great writing.

these wern't dexter tier villains.

The soundtrack is kino, and this is just the first season.

>Nobody posted the door webm

IS MY CITY

Who will play Luther in the inevitable American remake?

I would love to see Jon Hamm, but they'd never do it because
>whitewashing

You mean a gritty crime procedural about a cynical, tired detective struggling with his personal demons and a dangerous femme fatale? America has been making those for almost 100 years now.

Name 5 shows like that.

Seriously, I'm really craving some noir.

Denzel Washington

Yes, especially South London. London is pretty similar to a big American city, just switch hispanics with muslims and replace guns with acid.

massive attack must make a shitload of money by being featured in every single british show

>publicly funded tv is the dominant form of tv in the UK
Never ceases to amaze me.

t. pale skin

An interesting part in the series is that Luther can't just carry a gun everywhere because Bongland, so he has to only rely on his physical abilities if he gets into shit. That adds to the tension. Some plot points straight up wouldn't work if all cops carried guns.

This desu. His bro wouldn't have been killed if he had a gun, for starters.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkHPM9DW-5k

Betrayalkino.

Kano said on his fucking snapchat last year how they are going to start filming season 3, Still not heard anything about it since

London is such a shitty city i cant believe people actually live there

I watched a couple of episodes of this with my GF (I'm trying to get her to watch good shows) but she doesn't like it.

thats because shes not white

I thought Ian was lying???

unironically, is this some sort of policedrama series, or something more like Sherlock is? And is it worth watching?

It's a lot more serious than Sherlock, without the tumblr shit. Luther sometimes does pull of some ridiculous stuff, but nowhere near the bullshit that Sherlock has. It's fairly realistic, dark and has some fucked up crimes. It's somewhat of a procedural, but with an overarching plot.

You are right in that shes not white.

>marginalizing Alice was a HUGE mistake
Why did they do this?
His relationship & interaction with Alice made series 1 KINO

>mfw she got killed off

girlfriends hate good tv.

I suggest alot of coolshows to my gf and she watched none of them with me, but watched them all by herself.

I hate me.

A lot of Blacks have moved out of London to other cities in a large amount since the early 2000s. At one point 80+% of Black British people lived in London. Now, only 50% live in London.

Haven't watched this, is it any good?

Yes, unless you hate all crime shows.

Maybe The Affair had something to do with it? She's probably not dead though.