Imagine how good Break My Bad could have been if Skyler went along with Walt's exploits from the start and they were...

Imagine how good Break My Bad could have been if Skyler went along with Walt's exploits from the start and they were like partners in crime, Bonnie & Clyde style.

Skyker had to go and be a insufferable cunt though.

Am I the only one who thinks Breaking Bad isn't holding up well? It was phenomenal at the time but it's not holding up as well as other shows.

Women are shit, not news.

It was a fun ride and nothing more, I wouldn't call it a masterpiece by any means but it had the spirit/passion of one within its creation. I'm worried it'll be squandered and they'll only do spinoffs from now on, talent is cultivated in creativity not stagnation.

Congrats on being a full blown retard are you serious? Do you really not understand why skylar acted how she acted?

>Be a mom
>Find out husband has cancer
>Find out husband cooks meth and has killed people
>Have retarded son

Can you really blame her? I get the ironic women-hating on this site, but she didn't do anything wrong.

One thing at least Ozark did right.

Was giving Ted the money worse than fucking him?

I didn't like her character. Find out your husband has been lying to you and is a criminal? What do you do?
>Go to your brother who is with the DEA for help
>Take your child and run, reporting him to the authorities
>Steal the money and ditch the kid and him and flee the country
>Fuck Ted.

This is why she was a shit character.

Fucking Ted was 50% worse. When you get married, you give yourself to your spouse, promising fidelity.

Technically 50% of what Walt earns is hers, so when she gave that money away, half of it was hers.

Therefor, 50% worse.

So you're telling me that if you were in her position, you would throw your life away and help your husband cook meth and run a drug empire?

Also, what's the big deal about fucking Ted? Women need attention and Walt wasn't there for her. It's his fault.

Nobody is at fault for another's actions.

>what's the big deal about fucking Ted?
>Walt wasn't there for her. It's his fault.

holy kek you are such a cuck

Nope, I would have personally picked option 3. Or option 1 if I cared about my child.

As for her life, it was already fucked up. Her husband is selling meth on a major level. There's no "right" option, so the character decides to antagonize the meth dealer by fucking Ted... and.... what? What Was step 2 of that fucking plan? There was none.

And if you fuck someone else willingly and are in a relationship with someone else, it is your fault. Because you can take steps to end that relationship first before you fuck other people. It is absolutely her fault, she's not a fucking animal.

she was such a shittily written character and people who compare here bitchy character to being the same thing as Carmella in The Sopranos should be lynched like the niggers they are

reminder the main problem with skylar's character is walt and jessie's arcs were changed dramatically during the writer's strike but side characters, like skylar, remained completely unchanged. Walt was originally going to go along a trajectory similar to gus' where skylar's reactions and attitude towards walt would've been entirely sane and justified, but, were entirely incompatible with walt's revised arc and, therefore, made skylar look like a completely psycho cunt.

Agree. She was only ever a foil to make Walt react a certain way. The actions she took are all over the place. She never really has a personality, just reactions to Walt.

After Season 1, Skyler existed purely as an object that would cause drama and conflict at a moment's notice. She wasn't even a real character with real feelings or motives.

>It's the man's fault he's dying of cancer and trying to make enough money to secure his son's future.
>She's completely justified in her nearsightedness and inability to think logically, giving away a thousands in illegal cash she didn't even make to some man, who she also has an affair with.

She was written the be as moronic as possible to elevate stress and tension.

To be fair, when she first finds out, she reacts pretty reasonably. She wants Walt to leave since he's been leading a double life and cooking meth. Like, that is totally fucking reasonable.

When he refuses to leave though, her reaction is to fuck her boss instead of one of a dozen more realistic and useful things. Instead she decided to hurt Walt's feelings. She was a drama printer from that point forward

It would have gotten old very quickly. Trust me, they handled the show right.

Because it was a drama not wish fulfillment

>Skylar thought Walt was bad for killing people and selling drugs
omg what a bitch

niether of those things are bad per se