/strek/ thread

Dukat did nothing wrong edition

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/New Age/gene_roddenberry.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for making yet another Deep SHIT 9 thread, actionbabby FAGGOT.

what is your favorite trek?

Star Trek: Discovery, it'll be the only canon one.

theory: captain lorca will do nothing wrong

You now remember that diana beat Data in chess

Sup Forums btfo again. I'm a time traveler and have watched it all. Despite a shitty fan base cause CBS are idiots and aired it on streaming service, it shoots Star Trek up in popularity so the JJ verse is canned. It lasts 7 season, with each one getting a little better. Get ready for a wild ride. Watch these dubs

Is it fat Riker fanfic time?

>Space Hitler becomes the Space Devil

Can't wait until he dies and the strong independent """"""black"""""" woman takes her rightful place as Captain.

>Space Hitler is possessed by space Satan after turning into a space Gypsy

except the 5 extra pounds riker gains every time he visits?

What the hell was her problem?

>I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world... Life in plastic, it's fantastic... You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere... Imagination, life is your creation... COME ON, BARBIE, LET'S GO PARTY ah-ha-ha-yeah COME ON, BARBIE, LET'S GO PARTY ooh-woah, ooh-woah!

are the Q humans from the very very very distant future?

Maybe, but probably not.

She devoted her life to the Prophets and they spoke to some human nigger instead of her.

They never spoke to her because she devoted her life to the Pah-Wraiths.

Remember, it's not linear.

shes Bajoran

I really really hate Vic Fontaine

>I really really hate fun

why?

>it's a Bajor that refuses migrants episode

didn't get SPOONED enough

>cue 5 minutes of singing

In time you shall learn to love him.

Holosex is degeneracy

>Star Trek was neve real
>it was just another one of Murdock's delusions

Did Geordi put is ABC into the holo-lady?

>It's a 7 years guy starts spamming about STD thread
wew, buttmad levels on this scale can actually damage subspace.

*blocks your path*

That was over an hour ago. We're talking about Star Trek now. Catch up.

kek

am I going to be accused of everything you don't like now? seek help

He's literally going to die in the pilot episode isn't he? It's already so predictable

Is there a link to this scene anywhere online?

Then they have already outsmarted you.

Current indications are that he lives and Michelle Yeoh dies.

Lies, all lies.

OCCUPIED.COM

>he's the captain of the Discovery
>she's the captain of the Shenzhou
>the first episode is about the Shenzhou
>the rest of the series is about the Discovery
In all likelihood, Yeoh dies and the Shenzhou blows up, and Yeoh's crew gets transferred to the Discovery to serve under Isaacs.

Your theory only works if this was called Star Trek: Shenzhou instead.

ATTENTION BAJORIAN WORKERS. I Fucked Major Kira's mom. That's is all.

Does it bother anyone else that the Bajoran relgion is actually fucking real? They have real relics and the gods actual act and speak to people

Attention Dukat. We have already notified Bajoran workers we fucked their mothers. Please try to keep up

Vorta and jem'hadar religion is true too.

The Jamake Highwater religion is also real. Chakotay met his Gods in one episode.

so is human religion
Picard died and met god

it probably makes Gene roll over in his grave. according to him in the 24th century no one grieved over someone's death. because it's the future! according to Gene there is no religion in the future

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>communism is the best
>Gene Roddenberry

So if Kira's mom banged Dukat. Was Ziyal Kira's half sister?

who knows how many bajorans Dukat fucked? probably a lot

I wanted to sniff her feet so bad

The Greek religion is real.

t. Apollo

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/New Age/gene_roddenberry.htm
>Gene Roddenberry (1921-1991) was a wicked unsaved atheist who died in his sins without Jesus Christ and went to Hell, sad to say.

The wormhole aliens are just ascended bajorans from the far future so it's alright.

Ensign Ro is my waifu. Do not look at her

sounds like me desu

except the (((atheist))) part

so i guess when i say he "sounds like me" i can appreciate the same trek as him. this atheist bullshit and forced diversity is ruining the franchise

This might be the wrong franchise for you. You should leave these threads as soon as possible.

Just watched the episode with holo-Dr Brahms and Geordi for the first time (working my way through the series). Somewhat odd of a relationship between them but damn she is cute.

>You are now aware, that when Quarks closed Quark had to send Rom or one of his poor waiters up the hollow suites with cleaning fluid and a bucket of water to clean up the jizz stains.
>You are now also aware that he had a complete record of what holo programs were used by humans on the station. Most of it was depraved, violent and disgusting.
>Quark's fear and disgust of hoomons was completely rational.

Quark was always seeking out the most depraved Holosuite programs to make more money off of.

>he has a holo Consulea programmed but he just like likes to hear Nog wimper

seriously though there is no way anyone cleans out the holodeck by hand. Shit would be a hodbed of disease

While that's true, he knows the truth, Starfleet and the federation are a bunch of vile disgusting violent degenerates.

The depraved holosuite programs are DS9's best defense against the repressed federation violence and debauchery.

Quark is the unsung hero of DS9.

>can't tell if that web-sight is for real or ironic
what a confusing time to be alive
why the geocities looks anyways, has it been running for that long?

Too late, Riker already looked at her.

And by looked at, I mean he stretched her out balls deep until she screamed for her Bajoran gods to save her pusy from being obliterated by his giant white cock.

>Vic knows
>Vic secretly judges.

I liked her as the commander in the DS9 2 part better.

>what Sup Forums would do with a holodeck

muh profits or muh prophets,

What character(s) went through their whole perspective series without getting laid?

the moment holodecks become a reality, we are going to witness the absolute worst parts of humanity

Geordi.

He never even got to go to Risa.

Literally a pussy head alien.

Please, stop posting this unless you're going to actually listen to the constructive criticisms and add more series.

>Bajorans kick out the federation, the only thing protecting them from the Cardies.
>Bajorans have a civil war which was being fueled by the cardies.
>Bajorans kick people forcefully kick innocent farmers out of their homes on government orders.
>Bajorans delay their own development to greedily plough their own fields.
>Fall to the Pa-wraith Cult lead by Grey Hitler when their Prophets go dark.

>The liberation of Bajor was a mistake. Gul-Dukat was right. - Kira Narise.

>Tier list

Where do you think you are user?

There is only one captain and his name is Picard

To be fair, japan has games about killing little girls. Also there is recorded history. We don't need holosuites to know we can be extremely shitty.

Olympic games?

>Also there is recorded history

True, but if a next generation level holodeck is invented, we can do all the terrible things people have done and more, but without any of the consequences. Its easy to hide the fact that you role play as heinrich himmler implementing the final solution every night in your holosuite, and even if people found out, being thought of as a freak is much less prohibitive than literally being a monster responsible for millions of deaths of real people.

Oh I know that user, I just meant the holosuites wouldn't actually bring out anything we haven't seen before.

>Roleplaying as Heinrich Himmler implementing the final solution.

I have the mental image of a Star fleet captain playing this holoprogram out because he's been forced to obey the prime directive one too many times.

I dunno user, I've never gotten to watch a dwarf rape a two headed cassowary while smearing worcestershire sauce all over himself and screaming "I hate the Finnish!", but thanks to the holosuite i could!

Well, the internet allows for many disgusting things to be manifested from our imaginations, through both texts and drawings.

Post your ideal holosuite three ways. Pic related for me.

You mean Star Trek Diversity ?

>Crew member - ugly chink and sheboon

>CG is worst than JJ Beyond and sheet

>every alien in this show neither niggerfication or moronic

J.R. Ewing: [to Faggot] You have succeeded in becoming the *perfect* failure

Watching Enterprise and apparently the whole ship never got laid?

there seems to be like three episodes where the produces are trying to shame nerd virgins into having sex.

>Hey you are acting funny, when was the last time you had sex?
>You're acting very grumpy today Mr. When was the last time you were intimate with a female?
>This is obviously a case of sexual tension.

Trip gets knocked up in like the sixth episode.

that was a hot episode tbqhwyf

Will and Tom Riker

What would have happened to Picard's artificial heart if he stayed on the Ba'ku planet?

cooking for a klingon tonight hope he rewards me with his bkc

is there a "don't trust no one, not even yourself" image with Picard shooting his time duplicate?

there's one more episode with her and geordi later
bretty gud