Burgenland. So this is where American origin stems from

Burgenland. So this is where American origin stems from.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria
youtube.com/watch?v=R9AasMl5AL8
staatsschulden.at/kaernten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
google.at/amp/s/m.kurier.at/amp/politik/inland/hypo-schaden-unter-zehn-milliarden/224.477.437
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funnily enough burgernlanders are the butt of the joke here in Austria. They are seen as a state of complete morons (which they are)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

From reading Bernhard, I got the impression that Burgenlanders are considered by the Viennese to be good-natured simpletons of Hungarian origins, as opposed to Carinthians, who are described as closet nazis who are barely able to contain their primitivism, which puts Burgenlanders a rung above Carnithians.

>Brazilian humour

croatian is an official language in burgenland i think
a big croatian majority lives there

burger means citizen in german

Yes definetely. Carithians are not only seen as brutish and quite frankly openly Nazi but also a drain on our economy (360 billion euros in debt) who are nothing but truble. That is 10x better than being just a Hungarian dumbass

No it comes from burg which means castle
Bürger is citizen

That explains it

>Germans LITERALLY call their citizens burgers
Holy shit

I don't believe that Croats are even remotely the majority in Burgenland. Though my friend who went boating on the Neusiedlersee told me his party met a boatfull of Burgenland Croats with whom they then communicated in Slovene, as the Croats spoke in their native Kajkavian dialect.

And the Austrian empire called their citizens Reichsbürger. Which is also a great name for a nazi themed diner.

>Reichsburger
This puts america to shame

those people that live in burgenland aren't from kajkavian areas, they're mostly form vojna krajina and slavonija
not really, croats have one of the lowest crime rates as immigrants all over europe

also i meant to say minority not majority
my bad

Can confirm. If I could swap all Serbs with Croats in Austria I would do it in a heartbeat. Croats integrate even better than Germans.

>two burgers
i'm fucking dead

Huh wasn't expecting that. I just assumed that Croats were like Romanians because of how hard all the EU states were pushing against their acceptance into the EU.

croats are nothing like romanians, i am pretty sure that croats in germany have the lowest population % that is on welfare, even less than germans themselves

No, rromani-ans are the scum of europe and the whole world
Croatians are cool, Catholic (read: civilized) people

Damn that's pretty good, sorry mate.
I agree with this post but flag confuses me

I am Transylvanian

Vampire, got it.

i don't blame you
many people mistake us for bosnians who speak croatian but do 10x more crime than croats

Yeah because we were and still are weary of the balkans. We still regard them as dangerous and politically unstable. Croats however much like Slovenes have proven that they have more of western european mentality than eastern european, people see them in a good light nowadays, there is some rumors of dangerous ultra-nationalism in Croatia but I don't believe it is a real threat. Maybe the croat user can shed some light on that.

>slovenians understand KIKEavian

mars la buda ma janos

> there is some rumors of dangerous ultra-nationalism in Croatia but I don't believe it is a real threat.
no ultra nationalism is really present here, sure there are alot of nationalists just like in poland but nothing special
we also have loads of actual nazi's here so thats why the western media is giving a bad light to croatia nowadays.
same goes with poland pretty much

De ce urasti Transilvania regățene?

And I suppose the actual nazis stick to being incompetent and corrupt same like Austria? Then it's no big deal really.

>And I suppose the actual nazis stick to being incompetent and corrupt same like Austria?
exactly
youtube.com/watch?v=R9AasMl5AL8

De ce urasti regatul ardelene?

Pentru ca sunt o victima a imperialismului regățenesc

>360 billion euros in debt

Nonsense

si inainte a imperialismului habsburgic

staatsschulden.at/kaernten

I guessed it, seems I was only 70 billion off. 290 billion in fucking debt. That's an achievement

Apperantely I can't read. 4 Billion Euros in debt, and they made us lose 20 billion with one single bank

That's Austria as a whole. Scroll down for Carinthia.

how is linz doing with the mudslime problem?

I wouldn't call local newspapers sperging a problem. Things are fine hasn't changed much in the last 20 years. Media has just gotten more hysterical.

good shit
i've been to vienna and linz last year, vienna was filled with brown folk but linz was quite better
im glad its staying that way

I bet this is the homeland of your ancestors

>i've been to vienna and linz last year, vienna was filled with brown folk

Eh. It's all in your head. German, and western slavic immigrants as well as balkan immigrants VASTLY outnumber muslims in Vienna.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Nod really

google.at/amp/s/m.kurier.at/amp/politik/inland/hypo-schaden-unter-zehn-milliarden/224.477.437

why would such a tiny area of an already tiny country be considered complete morons if they are within a few minute drive from total geniuses?

>Eh. It's all in your head.
not really, i've seen about 10 muslims in my life in croatia and i live in zagreb so when i go to vienna its really different for me i guess thats the only reason why i see it that way
keep it in mind that vienna is the 2nd largest city i've been to

hitler looks like messi here

Because it's populated by wine farmers from start to finish and it's a terribly dull flatland. All you can do there is drink the boredom away and alcohol destroys your brain cells.

>keep it in mind that vienna is the 2nd largest city i've been to

That's probably the reason. And that muslims stick out terribly because of their headscarf and poor fashion choices by the men. in reality, screaming "JEBEMTI MAJU" will make more heads turn than "SIKTIR LAN"

>All you can do there is drink
sounds fun 2bh. i wouldn't live there forever but i would visit for a few days.

good to know
im sorry so many serbshits and bosnian vermin moved to austria
my grandpa was from linz, i was visiting my cousins there

It is fun at first but after a while that gets dull too and only the addiction makes you go to out on weekends

because Croats are white Austro-Hungarian descendants
other balkan peoples are of the ottoman yoke and are more oriental than european
not trolling btw

>Croats
>Austro-Hungarian descendants
mate...

Thats rightful hungarian clay fuck the austroniggers they made trianon possible via inbred kike royal family

give it back if it sucks so much adolf

>they trusted the eternal austrian

hehehehehe

yeah he loved the game of football