Superman Power

Apparently Goku can destroy a universe with his fist now, and he's only getting stronger. Can New 52 Superman do that?

He seems to be struggling with fodder monsters.

New 52 Superman is dead.

lol.

Superman is like a Goku that faces Captain Ginyu, over and over and over again, with multiple villains, and never advances beyond it.

Zeno destroyed 6 universes. Beerus can destroy a planet with one finger, Goku can destroy a universe with his fist, and on his way to being even stronger.

Meanwhile Superman struggles with regular monsters.

Replace Ginyu with Frieza and you're just describing normal Goku.

Their physical strength is garbage.

Except Darkseid is more powerful than any dbz character.

Zeno destroyed 6 universes. Him, Beerus and Goku are definitely more powerful than Darkseid and current Superman.

Goku can physically punch a universe destroying attack, pretty sure that's more impressive than anything New 52 Superman did.

Wat

By what I can gather, Goku vs Superman boils down to "Both of them are bullshit Gary-Stu abominations that will go from strength to strength forever, but one of them had half a century of head start".

>Goku
>Gary Stu

Nope. He's strong but still struggles a lot. There's always characters that are stronger than him, and he even failed to beat Cell. He's not a super genius either, and he actually trained to become stronger.

>counting new 52 superman as the bar for the goku v superman fight

Literally dead

Gokufags are the worst. They just can't accept that Goku is not an icon, not an inspirational character, will not ever make a big impact on society and not all powerful.

Superman is.

/thread

>Gokufags are the worst. They just can't accept that Goku is not an icon, not an inspirational character, will not ever make a big impact on society and not all powerful.

So you are basically the weeabo version of supefags?

He died in like April. They're doing Reign rehash so new 52 Superman could come back, but who knows. Pre-Flashpoint Superman is the current Superman in everything but he is weaker than he was before.

We literally have proof that they can't lift for shit. All your shitposting won't change that.

Dont all the characters in DBZ have shit for durability and can only do have the things they do because they amp themselves with KI? I thought Whis or someone explained that if they dont pay attention and stay on guard they can be hurt by simple stuff? Like that time Krillin threw a rock at gokus head and hurt him enough for him to yell out in pain?

>Gokufags are the worst. They just can't accept that Goku is not an icon, not an inspirational character, will not ever make a big impact on society and not all powerful.
>Americans actually think this
You know no one gives a shit about Superman today right? On top of that he was only that popular within your own country, everywhere else he is no different than a product brand name.

>Inb4 Gokufag
No, I'm not a weeb. I just enjoy watching retarded fanboys fight but your post forced me to get out of the lurking seat.

No it boils down with Gokufags ignoring he is not the strongest character in his own universe and forgetting he is flawed while Supesfags pretend there is only one Superman who is an amalgamation of every single Superman that has existed.

Goku could destroy many versions of Superman but not all of them and many Supermans could Kill Goku easily.

>Goku can destroy a universe with his fist now
Ha, no.

>Goku
>not an icon
>every Shonen manga after it has tried to be the new DBZ
>literally THE anime responsible for anime's mainstream success in the west preceding through 2000s boom.

Sure kid.

Unrelated, but what was the comic where Doomsday and Superman are like, talking to each other in Supermans mind about a plan of his, and Doomsday is all 'Great plan dude, thumbs up!'

And does anyone have that specific page?

Some cosplay for the trouble.

This is early dragon ball z, OP is talking about Super

Goddammit this looks terrible. Why didn't someone cut off Toriyama's hands when they had the chance?

Manga isn't canon in Super.

Reminder that Captain Ginyu defeated Goku

How is stating facts shitposting? Everything I said was true. And what does lifting have to do with anything, when Superman can't even break free from a regular monster's grasp?

Goku physically tanked a universe-destroying attack with his fist. That's more powerful than anything New 52 Superman ever did, I'm pretty sure.

>like that time Krillin threw a rock
non-canon anime filler

>shit for durability
They can fight with universe busters, Goku's fist alone is universe level so they're leagues above New 52 Superman.

Also, lifting doesn't matter when Supes can't even escape from a regular monster. Meanwhile universal destruction is becoming a thing in Dragonball Super.

Man these threads are so autistic it's like I'm at a primary school playground

>I just punched you with my universe cracking attack
>Nuh uh I have my invincible shield cape on so you can't hurt me!

Get a life you fucking losers

pretty sure that's Toyotaro's art
i think Toriyama only does outlines or drafts now

>Implying lifting means shit when you can obliterate a universe with one punch

Reminder that Pre-Crisis Superman got defeated by a cowboy character with just one gun shot.

And he lost in a boxing match.

And he needed dozens of kryptonians help just to push a moon.

And he got beaten by Doomsday.

>Also, lifting doesn't matter
To add to this, destroying something by punching it is much more impressive than lifting it,
I can pick my desk up, I can't make it explode by hitting it

That isn't early DBZ. That's just before the Buu saga

>only popular within your country
>this faggot says this while defending a literal Superman rip-off
Fucking retard.

I think that's from Superman: Doomed.

So?

Is it possible that both Dragonball and Superman are poorly written garbage and you're wasting your life arguing about things created by hack writers?

I know you're just trolling, but you do know that's a dragon from Krypton, right?
As in a giant lizard monster who's getting just as many superpowers as Superman thanks to yellow sun.

>Lifting don't matter
>In the univere where you get super strong by lifting in gravity chambers

This fucking thread man

Superman can lift but can't do anything impressive in actual combat.

That was like 20 years ago

>regular monsters
You've never read a Superman comic, have you?

>Superman outrun and destroyed Multiversal Missiles in Final Crisis

You're really going use a Marvel crossover book for examples of Superman fighting? The guy tanked Supernovas and wasn't even hurt but Venom can hurt him because Marvel didn't want to look weak

I don't remember them doing that much lifting in the gravity chambers.
Goku did shit like push ups, and Vegeta blew up robots.

Again, how is stating facts trolling? I know you're upset, but calm down. Superman lifting shit is great but in battles he's not really that tough. DBS Goku, Beerus and Zeno would easily destroy him.

>Lifting don't matter

It really doesn't. Zeno was never shown lifting yet he destroyed 6 universes.

And? Dragonball had a massive break between Z and Super and Buu was one of the final arcs. So it wasn't early Z

>The guy tanked Supernovas

That's cute. Goku's fist survived a universe-busting attack. Beerus broke a planet physically with one finger. And apparently New 52 Superman is dead.

It helps when you read what you're replying to.

Dude, he just called you out about the "normal monster" bullshit. If you've never read a Superman comic, why the fuck should be take you seriously? Fuck off back to Sup Forums or some ComicVine forum. Fuck this vs bullshit.

>That's cute

I don't care about your autistic fights faggot. I'm making an example of how there's shit continuity in comics

>But Gokus fist smashed dah universe

Adults enjoy this sort of shit?

>Adults enjoy this sort of shit?
They do, Superman sales are of the charts.

Post scans. I don't remember multiversal missiles. Yes, I actually have read that one. And Superman didn't really do anything impressive there.

Anyone have that comic of Strongman or whatever the fuck he was called. That we use for all these vs threads ?

Yeah but Superman has laser eyes.
That's twice the amount of lasers needed to stop Goku.

Adults fap to Batman outracing Flash, outpunching Kryptonians, outresisting Darkseid, etc...what do you think?

>Adults enjoy this shit

see

>I don't care about your autistic fights

Then stop caring. You can stop reading what I post and getting butthurt about it. You're the one doing this to yourself.

That's pathetic. Goku is also as pathetic though

Episode after episode of screaming. I gave that shit up a long time ago

I mean you can enjoy dragonball if you want but I'll tell you how every fight will be resolved

Goku will fights
Get his ass handed to him
Comes back stronger because lolsaiyan
then win

And it will go on like that. Forever

What that has to do with the fact Superman is nothing more than the apple icon for generic products outside of America?

Superman being "inspiring, and icon" etc is a contained phenomenon, worldwide people like Goku for his character for minimal it is, but that's not the case for Superman, he is just another figure in lunch boxes and clothes.

That's about as canon as DKR for Superman now.

Well this thread is accomplishing, nothing.

Lets have a couple issues of Superman to pass the time till this thread 404s

see

It's all just so shit. It doesn't matter. All it takes for Superman to be stronger is for one of the writers to get drunk , write a script where Superman sleeps in the sun for 1000 years and comes out with the ability to shatter a million universe with a snap of his fingers.

How to fights even work in dragonball now if there destroying universes? And even with that power I doubt the fights are better than Goku v Piccolo and the martial arts tournament or early DBZ

Powercreep is fucking cancer

>Look guys, everyone is a retard except me

>New 52 Superman
>dead
>died without any impressive feats whatsoever

>Current Goku
>can destroy the universe with his fist, is still getting stronger

Goku actually fell from a lazer when he was a "God"

What a fucking faggot

Wouldn't he be able to effortlessly hear that underwater? Even normal people have incredible hearing underwater

If you care about this then yeah, You are

>Look mommy Goku can break the universe now. Yaaaaay!

>goku is more popular than superman worldwide

>highest grossing DBZ movie ever made like $60 million worldwide, most of that was from Japan

>man of steel made about $660 million worldwide, most of that was from overseas

You have to go back.

Yeah and Pre-Crisis Supes got defeated by one gunshot from a cowboy. And he lost to a boxer. And he couldn't push a single moon without help from a dozen kryptonians. And he lost to Doomsday. What a fucking faggot.

Meanwhile in Dragonball, Goku's fist can tank universe busting attacks. Stay mad.

Oh Yeah this was early n52
when Daily Planet was owned by some tv channel, and either Lois was now working for the tv station instead of the newspaper or ran the newspaper?
It's been a lil while.

>is still getting stronger

Why? What does this add to the story

>Man of Steel
>Shitty movie that everyone hates
>b-but money!111

So by your logic Nikki Minaj and Call of Duty are great because they make a lot of money. Great logic.

This one?
Its from the Superman: Doomed storyline, where Supes himself was turning into Doomsday. It was something like, he was way stronger as SuperDoom, but he would permanently stay SuperDoom if he kept turning into him and lose his mind.

idk I'm guessing he just at that moment got underwater
But as to why he's talking to himself well that's just classic exposition needed for that audience that make you crazy

He also literally destroyed a galaxy by sneezing once

One of superman's traits is that he's precisely as strong as the plot calls for, or as much as the writer needs him to be in order to make up for the absence of plot

He's getting stronger because he wants to defend his universe from multiversal threats. Earth almost got destroyed by Beerus. Goku has to get stronger, there are new villains and shit.

>Pretending there were no in story reasons for all this

Well technically that was a magic sneeze, caused by Mr Mxyzptlk during silver age shenanigans

>a galaxy

Goku is above that now. Goku's fist alone is stronger than Superman. Beerus is also a galaxy buster and Goku was close to beating him. And Goku is a lot stronger now, and still training.

Nice hypocrisy there, faggot.
>People like Goku, unlike Superman who's a product and shit
>literally saying this as he defend a Superman rip-off who's just as big of a fucking cash in money grabbing product

Eat shit. You can like Goku all you want, but don't be a fucking pleb. Goku's no different than any other product made to appeal to audiences to entertain themselves, especially children who love screaming retards who hit shit really hard and scream a lot. Superman's just as childish, but luckily there's less screaming and hair dye power ups to pretend there's any progress in the characters growth.

But why universe busting. If you can kill a universe you don't even have to fight. Just punch from the other side of the universe and everybody dies. How do you defend against that?

uh oh caught in the act

And Superman Prime is canon and can warp any reality with ease

Who cares? Sure Goku is stronger than New 52 Superman but what does it matter

ah cmon I totally added the image
Sup Forums you lil fibber

More that DBZ sucks so hard, that even the brainwashed masses who paid to see Man of Steel in theaters won't give it the time of day.

Now, again

Phone home, E.T.

Nigger you or the other user claimed everyone likes Superman and started wanking him as if he was Jesus when that's not the case. He is not even that popular today, Batman took his place as the crown of DC.

It doesn't matter that Goku is a ripoff or that Super is a cashgrab, that doesn't change Superman represents nothing for non Americans and that those who grew with anime like Goku for his character.

I'm not defending Goku, I calling on the delusion of the first post.

Kek.