Farage wants to become a German

Can some anglo explain this to us?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/16/facebook-post-of-farage-sighting-at-german-embassy-sparks-speculation

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/04/donald-trump-hand-size-hollywood-reporter-madame-tussauds
youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j9omR5d38
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html
polishforums.com/archives/2005-2009/life/poles-attracted-animals-15349/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Farage kinda looks Chinese now that I think about it

Maybe he wants to help us with DEXIT next
Praise KEK

It's the next step of his master plan

And you look Turkish, my friend.

Well, Erdogan is in fact a Mongol
It makes sense that he looks Chinese

Killing the EU from its core.

His wife is German. Think it has something to do with her?

Cut the head of the snake, he will bring down Germany's cuckold bureaucracy from the inside

Its about getting dual citizenship for his kids maybe?..

>He keeps that beard and goes to Germany
>"Merchant banks" anyone?
I have the weirdest sense of optimism going on

>grauniad quoting a kikebook post
Modern ""journalism"" everyone.

>filename
lol

*Stasibook
Due to the fact facebook posts are being spied on in germany.

Of course he wants to be German

If anyone has heard of Giuseppe Garibaldi you might see the similarities.

Yeah, that's what I've been saying

I have heard of him, but this sounds like it might be important. Are you indicating there might be some sort of unification campaign in the near future, as per Italy's?

He knows that the UK is cucked beyond repair. Whole communities are now Islam and London got a mudslime mayor. They are not let out of the EU and they never will. They are as cucked as France, but he also knows that Merkel and her Communist regime are flooding Germany with Terrorist Rape Niggers and Islamist Pedophiles the German People will never accept Islam - it has no place in Christian Germany or anywhere in the West for that matter. Only the Jews are pushing that Globalist cancer. The BRD Kike Regime is not Germany and never was.

There will be a reckoning, a great purge of all the swine once that Regime goes down. We will have need of able, real politicians, considering a war with NATO and France as the harbingers of evil in Europe seems unavoidable. Once the boiling point is reached, it will begin and no one can stop it.

He should come to America and become a governor

The UK is currently the only EU member in the process of uncucking itself, mohamad. Farage is only there to make sure that fucking disaster goes down for good.

He should come to America and become a governor (pic related)

DELET THIS

Well his wife is German. I don't think he's eligible for German citizenship is he?

"A spokesman said he could not contact Farage – whose wife, Kirsten Mehr, is German – so was unable to confirm whether he had even been at the embassy on Monday when a Facebook user reported seeing him.

“There is absolutely nothing at this point to corroborate that he was actually there,” the spokesman said. “So far, all there is to suggest this is one Facebook post. Since when does one Facebook post make a story?”"

LOL @ The Guardian. No wonder it's going down the shitter.

>Grow mustache
>Go to Germany
>Shave mustache to a toothbrush
>Kill EU

Maybe the far-right is the far east.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN. he's going to start the GIP, and get them a GEXIT !

No I think he like Garibaldi is a true revolutionist except in Nigel's case he's starting revolutions against the nwo revolutionaries if that makes any sense.

He's trying to destroy the EU from the inside. This may be the most based man in Europe.

I like the way you think burger

He's going to finish the job. The hero we need but not the one we deserve.

uhh.... If Germany really suddenly decides they want out of the EU, there is literally no one in the world that would not be surprised.

Perfect sense. It makes him a reactionary then, in the unbiased sense of the term; pretty much the hero we need.

Germans overwhelmingly used to consider the EU a far and distant entity that regulated milk prices. Lately they've been realising that our collective ass is chained to the steering wheel of a sinking ship that's on fire. And now the sentiment of leaving is fucking everywhere - except, of course, in parliament.

he was a german spy the whole time. Now that brits are out nothing can stop us. wahahahaWAHAHAHA

>Alleged
>speculation
Checks out, this is authentic Guardian reporting.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/04/donald-trump-hand-size-hollywood-reporter-madame-tussauds

Dave (((Schilling)))

Yep, the nail in the Trump coffin all right.

That's a fucking hell of a post m8.

I don't get it.
Not too long ago we were shitting on ergodan during the military coup for cucking his country to islam, and now we're all praising him???????

No?
I just called him a Mongol.

Did Trump teach him the basics of 27 dimension quantum entangled loophole theory middle man chess?

Seems like everyone else was though. During the military coup most Sup Forumslacks were against him.

He looks Hungarian. They look exactly like that.

His wife is German and his kids would be half German. There could be any number of reasons for him being there.

He's on a one man mission to uncuck western civilization. Fucking based. Can we have him Dad? We need a little help uncucking ourselves.

imperialism
britian for the british
off to colonise another country

i see what you mean but its only in OPS picture i see it
because of obama coming here and telling us what to vote in the referendum (pissing off more brits than he inspired) mr farage has said he doesn't want to intrude in american politics

They don't even know he WAS there.

>mfw Obongo literally swung the vote in favour of Leave
The only worthwhile thing he's done in his life tbqh

>sparks-speculation
sparks-speculation

Farage is hated by man in britain. He receives constant threats, his kids get bullied in school and live isn't easy. There was one docu where he cried a bit in front of the camera. Going to Germany might solve this. His wife is german isn't she?

>source: a facebook post made by an EU shill

*by many

>Farage is hated by many in britain
Not really, just by a loud few. Hope not hate and unite against fascism aren't large groups, they're just loud.

Is that for real? Source?

Konnichiwa, Naijeru-san. Omae wa mou burekusitto.

*unzips katana*

Maybe he wants Germany to avoid plunging Europe into war for the third time in 100 years?

Alot of people hold an oppinion of him, he is famous now. he doesn't want that
youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j9omR5d38

>daily reminder Germany is handing out passports like candy

>Farage kinda looks Chinese now that I think about it

It's a British thing.

First Brexit, now these dubs. What next?

come back and visit

This reminds me of the time some football fans in Cologne bullied Bernd Lucke and his family out of a train and than I read the same has happened to Farrage many times before. It's crazy that nobody wants to acknowledge those methods for what they are, pure fascism.

lol imagine him becoming Bundeskanzler.

>Weaboo Leader is Best Leader

>my fellow European citizens

Kek, just a butthurt kraut bitch making up a story.

Your soldiers aren't allowed free media

Your civilians aren't allowed any weapons

You are fucked to death m8

Retreat to Poland and prepare for war

Go to any pub in England and you'll find plenty of people who regard him as a Godsend.

REMINDS MEME OF SOMEONE

Please bring the bants to germany.

>survives 2 assassination attempts
>survives cancer
>fights for the principles of his ancestors

Is this man on a mission from God to btfo globalists?

it's the only reason did you even read the article? (well i didn't read it either)

but his mustache looks badass.

Whats the story on the assassination attempts?

He was hit by a car and survived a plane crash.

DO THEYAVE KIDS?

I WANT TO SEE AN ANGLO-ARYAN MASTERRACE CHILD

>sparks citizenship speculation

wtf is wrong with the swiss? they are the most autistic on Sup Forums, they eat dogs, they fuck horses, what's next?

He's secretly undermining the foundations. He was just going in to check his measurements are correct, looking for sagging in the floor.

I'll take all the horsefuckers in the world over a few dozen rapefugees.

Shut up you fucking muslim.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html
This every day of the week.

Let's just say that his daughter takes very much after him and leave it at that.

doesn't make you less autistic and annoying

>Shut up you fucking muslim.
i'm polish not germcuck. your people are animalfuckers not my.

>A fucking Pole
>Calling others 'autistic and annoying'

Just because you're not paying achmed to fuck your country out of existence doesn't mean you fucking (((banker)))s aren't satanic scum.

I look forward to testing out your famous Swiss defences when we land next decade.

So what if he does?

>88
>HH
He never did like the polish once they started killing german civilians in poland

If you want to call yourself Polish with this flag, at least do it properly and kill yourself before you do it. Faggot.

the fact that you are afraid of some illiterate foreigners that you'll probably never met anyways, makes you a coward also.

well, my great grand father was in SS and he was not a germcuck.

and you're a retard for staying in poorland.

No! I didn't want to KILL the EU...
I wanted to recreate it... IN MY IMAGE

SONS OF LIBERTY!

So what's up with that soup strainer and that guy with bleached hair?

>I look forward to testing out your famous Swiss defences when we land next decade.

A bunch of illiterate goat fuckers completely humiliated your military. You might as well just stay home and save money by slaughtering half of your military on US soil.

Do you think I'd have been here if I didn't have enough many for me, my children and my grandsons? You silly.

That would be such a traitorous thing to do.
I would never forgive him.

polishforums.com/archives/2005-2009/life/poles-attracted-animals-15349/
Its muslims fucking some farmers sheep can't you read?

He has Georgian muslim ancestry (Batumi)

>growing a mustache and moving to Germany

This wont be a terrorist building occupation Mr Swiss cheese. It will be an Iwo Jima style no survivors extermination. Winning a boxing match is a lot easier when you take the gloves off and pull out an AR15

Do you realize that the Swiss are preparing their militia exactly for the same shit that got you into trouble in those third world shitholes? Hitler thought he could invade Switzerland and his generals told him it was quite possible for the German Wehrmacht to take Switzerland. Except for the minor detail that afterwards no Wehrmacht would be left.

They said the atlantic wall couldn't be breached and the British would stomp a bunch of farmers on our first birthday too

Sounds like the talking heads forget who the muscle of the Jew is: Amurica