HURR DURR WOMAN WRONG BURN MORE OIL WE HAVE INFINITE OIL CLIMATE CHANGE NOT REAL

HURR DURR WOMAN WRONG BURN MORE OIL WE HAVE INFINITE OIL CLIMATE CHANGE NOT REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=appeal to authority
greatbarrierreef.org/about-the-reef/great-barrier-reef-facts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Telling any organism to consume fewer resources is a futile effort. It doesn't matter if climate change is real or not, because we'll be unable to stop it. Like any other living thing, our biological imperative is to expand until we are limited by our environment.

hurr durr appeal to authority with no real argument

Cry more your prius driving retard

What does an astrophysicist know about climate change?

>``Of course an electric engineer can build a bridge just as fine as a civil engineer.``

>Being this mentally retarded.

>Ph.D in astrophysics
>astrophysics

That's like asking a psychologist to tell you what chemicals are poisonous

Except unlike other organisms we have the ability to be infinitely more efficient

Losing in what?

What a sad attempt at an appeal to authority.

I work as a Systems Admin and moonlight as a dentist in the evenings. I have only been sued a few times.

Muh northern ice caps, connecting it to any negative weather we have

Any day now

She owned the looney. Where credit is due...

We're losing in trade.

>Astrophysics
How relevant!

Want to actually improve global warming?
Kill cows. Livestock in general really.

Also swap to nuclear. Its astounding how much we DONT use nuclear power.

what are you talking about?
What do we do with nuclear waste?

Wasn't new york supposed to be under water by now from global warming?

wasnt Y2k supposed to break all computers?

Meme. Just stop all shipping. The 20 biggest freight ships cause more emissions than all the cars in the world. Of course that will never happen and no serious global warming people have the balls to actually suggest it so retarded climate change fags whine on twitter and Laotian brewing forums.

No one denies climate change is happening. And humans probably do contribute to it.

But who cares? There may be a consensus on it happening, but there is no consensus on what the results will be. Al Gore's bullshit has been debunked by sceintists who do believe in global warming, most forecasts point to a fairly small change. Yes, that small change will wipe out species and make some places uninhabitable. But at the same time some places will become more habitable.

It's not something that is going to be prevented at this stage. All that can be done is preparing for the change and making the best of it.

lmgtfy.com/?q=appeal to authority

Fuck off, Greenie. Man made climate change isn't proven. Deal with it.

If you want to help the earth, you're welcome to give more of your check to Big Brother in taxes, give up your car, and eat bark off a fucking tree.

The rest of us will continue to live like normal people and laugh at the GLOBAL WARMING COOLING CLIMATE monster.

No, why would the computers shut off due to a change of a date? Same concept applies to "why would the sea levels rise if nothings causing them to rise"

Dump it in Berlin.

brazil

>phd in astrophysics has anything to do with climate science

Honestly the reason I dismiss it entirely is because their solutions are laughable and are simply about giving international and goverment agencies more funding and authority while emissions grow anyway. Climate change is a joke.

You want to talk about paid shills? This right here is 100% a paid shill. Anti global warming shills exist all over

>current year
>caring about anything other than how badly you can fuck over your fellow man
its like you fags dont see the writing on the wall

Thank you all for correcting the record

And we'll use that efficiency to consume infinitely more resources. Consumption grows to match productivity.

I would say he knows more about it than a plumber like you.

Tell her to take it up with China if she's so concerned.

You fools do realize that Astrophysicists have expertise in shit like thermodynamics? They study the sun and its effects on the Earth. The sun itself is what creates our normal weather patterns. They can differentiate the normal patterns from ones augmented by artificial changes we are creating.

>Want to actually improve global warming?
>Kill cows. Livestock in general really.
Wrong.
Want to know how to remove pollution? Remove China and India. The asian world makes like 5x the amount of pollution the western world makes.

We just have to build higher dykes, who cares?

Muh oil companies
Funfact: they sell your green shit too. They will make a profit regardless of what energy you use.

I think you're confused, bro.

>Hah, this football player is shit, he's awful.
>Trust me, I know what I'm saying, I'm a pro basketball player

How does this constitute an argument ?

I would take climate change more seriously if the same people didn't push for millions of third world immigrants. You can't logically push both.

Theres an 800 year gap between temp rise and CO2 level rise. CO2 causes cooling when it is released from water vapor, which is a much stronger greenhouse than some smoke could ever be.

This as well. Yet every western green party actively does.

The only thing we are losing with this climate warming bullshit is money thrown down the drain through eco taxes.

If anyone can solve the issue with global warming, it's astrophysicists.

We talk all day about how getting a PhD is a waste of time and we should self educate and when someone with a PhD states an opinion we assume that he's biased and has no capability of making good judgments.

Sad

The relation between energy and work has nothing to do with climate change you bloody idiot.

The only thermodynamic in question is the cock fucking your mouth generating frictional heat against your lips, faggot.

hmm, doesnt that make your "appeal to authority" argument an appeal to authority argument?

Climate change deniers will be the laughing stock of the future.

>complain about an issue that is affecting everyone
>refuse to change your ways
If change doesn't start with yourself don't even bring it up to someone else because they won't give a shit.

It wasn't an argument, it was a refutation you retard.

> PHD in astrophysics

> Still writes like a 12-year old girl

...yeah, okay.

Read the thread. Unless you are a rabid environmentalist and want to implement policy that 99.5% of the world population would strongly reject than you are just fooling yourself, I'm not going to take any prius driving fag on a soapbox box serious

The Great Barrier Reef. Non STEM pleb.

>astrophysicist
Literally meme fake scientist

Can anyone explain why global warming is so bad?

Green parties are the most anti environment parties going, all they want is open borders, building shit loads of housing, bird killing windfarms, and expensive and unreliable (((clean))) energy. Green is the new red.

Great argument chief

How an astrophysics would help to you get a full understanding of man made climate change?

> We have too much Co2!!!!!!
> Keep paying us millions of dollars a year to do the same studies over and over again for your political gains instead of planting trees or building out public trans. infrastructure

Really, the scientists are to blame. Their greed and the political agenda has kept this going instead of the billions that could have been put forward to change things.

Why should anyone care about some shitty reef?

Because it's destroying ecosystems that millions of species rely upon.

>CLIMATE CHANGE IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>BUT THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO TAX PEOPLE MORE

HAHA, WE CANT TELL NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS TO STOP OVERPOPULATING THE EARTH NO THAT WOULD BE RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Now provide solutions

Store it in/under the land no longer occupied by inefficient lifestock farming. I think it's pretty minimal waste per unit energy comparitvely too.

the earth JUST dosen't want us. stop building fires during the winter dammit!

fish health. Extreme amount of people eat fish

Nothing ,that makes it even more funny

We have plenty of oil though.

>we have the ability to be infinitely more efficient
Through magic of course, right?

Destroys some and create some, it's called evolution fuckboy

10% of the worlds fish species care quite a bit.

greatbarrierreef.org/about-the-reef/great-barrier-reef-facts/

Full on investment in nuclear energy, and heavy tariffs on countries that fall behind their emission targets.

Just a ploy for big corporations to consolidate power, like NAFTA and TPP. Do not fall for the SCIENCE meme, the Jews did the same thing with smoking.

This girl is a retard like Bill Nye

it always come around to the fact that the governments participating in the globalism scam are also complicit in the climate change scam. its just another form of removing power, freedom, economic capacity, or such things from the common man, and then placing such things in the hand of business, governments, or transient international organizations that somehow feel the to tax everything that moves. the big guy is simply squashing the little guys one by one while they do a hegemonic dance.

>What do we do with nuclear waste?

Easy, dump it in the middle-east

So you're saying the entire population of earths fish completely relies on the great barrier reef?

Used to listen to Lewis daily. What happened to him? He had a sort of breakdown a couple years back and I thought he had gone for good.

Lift Anti-proliferation restrictions and allow countries to reprocess their fuel.

Kikes in the republican party really really want you to believe that climate science is a hoax. At the same time kikes in the democratic party want you to believe a whole set of other lies. Shit is pretty fucking gay.

hurr durr. This isn't a gradual readjustment of the Earth's climate to which new species can adapt and flourish. Man made climate change is more like a cataclysmic event on an evolutionary time scale.

1. Something most leftists in West who are the ones who care about global warming are strongly against (bernie sanders off the top of my head)

2. A unrealistic policy essentially demanding world wide depression

This is what I keep trying to convey to you people, when you look at the economic and political side of your arguments we will all be underwater long before you ever get close to getting your way.

Fish don't just live in reefs. Like anything else on this planet, if one environment were suddenly gone from this Earth, animal and plant life would just adapt to something else. The Earth wasn't always a thriving planet with life on it you know

Gary P gotta learn

humans are wayyyy less effient than animals.

>a woman
>PhD in astrophysics

See she's so retarded she misspelled gender studies

>astrophysics

Righto.

>climate change is real
When will this meme die? It's been debunked hundreds of times already. Nuclear power is the future, if we all die off our descendants will know better than to restrict our power usage for tax purposes. You retards have been hit by the jew hard if you really believe in environmentalism. The earth can take care of itself. If you're so concerned then Kill yourself so there's less people destroying the world

Through nuclear, hydro electric, thermal, and other various methods of generating energy. Those methods would be by far be healthier for the environment

>10% of the worlds fish species care quite a bit.
Good on them, now why should I care? If it can't handle a climate shift of 1 degree celcius then it wouldn't last long anyway.

I posted on twitter on how scared and sad I am for the enviroment and shit

I did my part (pats self on the back) self esteem is at 100.

no but many fish require reefs. They suffer the same as the great barrier

astrophysics is climate science now?

btw, man made climate change indeed isn't real

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf im a climate change denier now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It is gradual, we are in an Ice Age now cuck, been happening for billions of years

B-but
>muh Noah's ark
>muh animals
>muh endangered species

3/10 made me respond

>1. Something most leftists in West who are the ones who care about global warming are strongly against (bernie sanders off the top of my head)

Yes, and they're fucking idiots too.

>2. A unrealistic policy essentially demanding world wide depression

It'll be worse in the long run when a few countries disappear entirely. That'll undoubtedly plunge us into long term decline.

>arguments we will all be underwater long before you ever get close to getting your way.

Probably true. But at least I can then sit in my peddalo and say I told you so.

Not really leaf

Sorely underrated comment.

Surprising that dems literally never want action that would stop global warming if it were real. They only say "We need to slow the rate at which the acceleration of the earth's warming rate is increasing by 1/10th of 1%!" You'd have to return to the horse and buggy days if you wanted to actually stop global warming.

Underrated

>chemist study atoms, which are the basis of everything in the universe
>therefore they are the masters of knowing everything in the universe

Atleast you have the intellectual honesty to see the truth in my argument

uh duh we have infinite oil, that's why we bury bodies because they turn into oil

holy shit you retard

:^)