Blacks make up more of the population than gingers

>Blacks make up more of the population than gingers

It literally makes more sense for MJ to be black

I know this is bait but no it doesn't now she is another nigger of the bunch rather than a rare and special ginger

Not if she's supposed to be more rather than less special.

She should be converted into something even more rare, like an Inuit slut.

NOT
MJ
DIPSHIT

>Blacks make up more of the population than gingers

Then why is the arugment that this sort of thing is good because of diversity? Shouldn't we push gingers in everything then?

How do you apply population statistics to a single instance?

No one gives a fuck about gingers, not even other white people.

I ask myself this every time an user complains about a movie having too many minorities because "they only make up this % of the population!"

No, fuck this thread. Let's talk about the best animated movie of the year.

Why haven't you seen Kubo yet?

It makes even more sense for MJ to be a black man

FUCK MAN
there are at least 3 more threads about this one fucking thing.

It pisses me off more that this kind of news makes for like 5 threads about the same god damned thing than the casting decision itself.

You could've posted this in one of the other 10 threads about the casting instead of making a new one.

But since Sup Forums is an abortion of a board and all Sup Forums posters are brain damaged faggots, I guess it was to be expected. Mods really need to ban live-action shit on Sup Forums, it's getting out of hand.

It makes perfect sense that Mary Jane is a redhead: more white guys want to bang a redhead than bang a black woman.

That cannot statistically be true since black women outnumber redhead women. There are more black women getting BLEACHED right now than redhead.

Scheduling mishaps. Maybe next weekend.

STOP WITH THESE THREADS

You should make sure you see it. It's great, and it looks like it's going to come in under expectations for opening weekend.

For once, I agree with this tripfag.

If you're going to be a faggot and use a tripcode, at least post about your waifu's latest role and shill the fuck out of a movie that deserves it.

this.

There's already threads up.

What do you have against the representation of minorities? That's even more reason to make her ginger.

They really do need to do something about this.

And this is like, the fifth MJ thread. If they're going to be posted, they should get the Carnivale treatment

fifth? lmao
There was 11 up earlier at once.

If they don't want to ban live-action, at least start fucking deleting all the 100 threads about the same fucking casting. You don't need more than one thread for this shit.

A black gay man

>minority character is whitewashed
wow you SJWs are over reacting

>white character is race swapped
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Report this thread and move on to one of the other 5 already posted

This is weaponized fucking autism and Marvel is getting exactly the reaction and publicity they wanted with this move.

Thanks Maraposter.

As long as MJ just remains a hot redhead (even if it's dyed) I really don't care.

>weaponized fucking autism

So, /cotv/, what was the last comic you read? Impressions?

Recently finished Gillen's Journey Into Mystery, it was really damn good. Planning to start Hitman by Ennis today, heard it's great.