It's like an Avengers / X-Men mashup

>Xavier is the Nick Fury, director of SHIELD
>Cyclops is Captain America
>Jean is the Black Widow
>Iceman is Thor
>Angel is Iron Man
>Beast is the Hulk

Versus Magneto and his Hydra

I had an idea for an elseworlds or AU or something that combined that cancelled Batman Beyond movie idea with the Court of Owls, i.e. the court raising an army of Batman and Batwomen, with the kicker being that they were all brainwashed by the court and based on all the versions of Bruce's offspring (Ibn, Tallon, Helena,the Heretic, etc.)
It started off as an idea for a continuation of the Arkham Universe, but drifted from there.

Barry Allen is a crippled CSI, the freak accident gives him Super Speed, connect him to the Speed Force and healed his legs.
As the Flash he uses his legs but fake his disability as Barry Allen.

Since the death of his mother and the death of his father in jail, Barry is bored, cynical and was more pessimistic.
He become more hopeful and optimistic as the Flash because saving people gives him meaning.

He spend a lot of time experiencing on the Speed Force trying to control it and maybe help for science progress.

Bump?

I've this probably a thousand times before, but:

AU where the Titans (a slightly tweaked version of them) start out as the first main heroes of the DCU. They semi-retire early on, with some members creating the JSA. Some even train the Justice League (which is mostly the real version), but certainly, the Titans inspire the JL.

The kryptonian ship that carried baby Kal-El doesn't crash land in Kansas, but in rural Texas, on the property of the Slaughter Family (The family from Texas Chainsaw Massacre). The family raise the baby as their own, intrigued by his near invulnerability, they keep throwing him against dangerous objects which don't kill him, but fuck up his face. So Leatherface basically becomes Superman. His chainsaw is made from the metal of his rocket and like him is indestructible. The government get's wind of this psychotic family and their super powered monster and send down their fury on the Slaughter klan. Killing all the members of the household except for the surviving Leatherface/Superman (which I'll refer to as Slaughter Man). Slaughter Man using Kryptonian crystals builds a crystal wall around his property (His fortress of solitude).

Eventually there would a Slasher villain style Justice League called the Slaughter Society of America, which would include
-A Batman based on Michael Myers or Jason, I'm still debating on who it should be
-A Wonder Woman based on the Grudge and Yokais, she'll be the Princess of the YoKai ( Themyscira is island, Japan is an Island
-A Predator Green Lantern

I'm still trying to come up with more members

Continuation of Earth 15 after Superboy Prime destroyed it. Miss Martian goes to the wreckage of Earth to find that Superman's unborn baby is still clinging to life and takes him into herself to birth him and raise him in secrecy. On Tamerand, Queen Blackfire raises her young niece, who is the daughter of Starfire and Dick Grayson. On Rann, the boy who will one day be Captain Comet is raised by Adam Strange, displaying an alarming amount of meta-abilities. Seeing as Earth-15 was a perfect earth, humanity exists on multiple colonies in space, but are in hiding because humans are now rare prizes.

As she raises him, Miss Martian realizes that Con-El will be like his father and try to fight for truth and justice. Fearing that the greatest evils in the universe will try thier damnest to try and kill him, she creates a secret identity to use to fight crime and equipment such as power bands to store solar energy to fuel his powers away from yellow stars. Con-El takes to the stars as the mysterious Space Ghost. Meanwhile Nightfire and Captain Comet realize that the refugee humans are dying and need to be given meta-abilities to survive on thier colonies, so they adventure to do that, which eventually creates the multiple world's from which the Legion of Superheroes will hail from.

Batman should be Micheal Myers so you can play up the whole "he' been mental since he was a kid" angle and have his mysterious inability to die be how he terrifies criminals.

Aquaman should be Jason. Have his mother goes crazy when he drowns at summer camp, thinking that he was the prince of the ocean. He comes back after she kills the lifeguards who let him drown and his Atlantiean physiology make him strong and unkillable. He does call fish so much as predator all fish and Crocs follow the wake of blood he leaves in his path.
Maybe have Martian Manhunter be Freddy Kruger? Got burned to death and hunts people in thier dreams as his spirit still has all his powers?

Isn't that something that's going to be the plot of the current Detective Comics run? With a secret organization creating an army of Batmen?

The Aquaman is pretty good actually

Somehow Kal El's pod travels between the membrane between Universes and ends up on Earth 3, destroying Ultramans pod in the process.

He still grows up heroic but compromised due the nature of Earth 3 but he never gives up. Its him against the entire Earth of evil.

Why even commit to the responsibilities of his life as a CSI while having the perfect alibi for being a secluded outcast as a cripple?

>Cripple Flash
>Doesn't work, officially leaves on social support, neighbors think him a crazy hobo
>Has all the free time to nerd out and save people being the Flash
>Steals the monies from his villains to provide for an internet connection and put food on the table.

AU where Green Lanterns are focused around fighting off eldritch extradimensional threats instead of being a police force. Strong willpower is needed in order to stave off the insanity these creatures often cause.

Green Light is the lifeblood of the universe. Yellow light comes from a parasitic universe trying to take control of theirs.

Gritty reboot of Antman where he makes that ants crawl inside of you and eat you alive
Kid friendly Punisher with Nerf guns. He still has the attitude and issues though, but now he's also miserable because nobody dies when he shoots at them.
Spiderman and the Amazing Spiderman vs. Aunt May.

Man, now that would get me into Green Lantern!

The Justice League except in 1700's America, around the time of the American Revolution, similar to Marvel 1602

A comedic series where baby Kal El's ship crash lands on Mars and is found by a forever alone Martian Manhunter. Shenanigans in sue and the two end up in Kansas. Kal is found by the Kents but Jo'nn secretly watches over him.

A world where Jor-El becomes Superman, because Kal is presumably killed or is forced to be left behind by Jor El. This becomes his greatest regret, and comes back to bite him when Kal returns as a villain.

I like this idea.

Xavier - keep his backstory the same, only after his split with Magneto Xavier joins SHIELD to help mutants from the inside. Eventually, he ascends through the ranks and now Chuck Xavier is the leader of the world's premier spy agency.

Cyclops - grew up in Sinister's orphanage. Due to Essex's manipulation, nobody adopted him until he was getting too old for it anyway. After his powers kick in, he goes from one doctor to the next, all of whom try to treat his PUNCH VISION. Equal parts afraid of one succeeding in turning off Scott's X-Gene and hopeful he could turn Scott into the perfect mutant, Sinister administers an experimental serum that gives Scott enhanced strength, speed and agility, but retains his previous power. Xavier finds Scott and arranges for him to declared a ward of the state so he could take him under his wing. A natural leader and dedicated pupil of Xavier, Scott leads the Avengers as Captain America.

Jean - Happy childhood until her powers kicked in on a date gone awry, ending with the accidental death of the boy from her psychic attack. Mocked as "the black widow" by her less than understanding peers, Jean's mental state started deteriorating as her powers continued to grow. She was discovered by Xavier and secretly trained with him for years, until she was deemed ready to join the Avengers.

(cont.)

Kind of. Basically, there was supposed to be this Batman Beyond DTV movie involving Project Beyond being something Selina did after she became obsessed with recreating Batman and Terry wasn't the only one. That's primarily where I got the idea. Again, I first had the idea for the Arkham-verse (back then, it the MsGinnis twins, Damian, and the Heretic) but decided it would be better as an elseworlds (also, I first compared it to Jason becoming the Arkham Knight. I totally forgot about the plotline in Detective).

the leader of the yellow lanterns isnt sinestro, he just called them to this reality to try and use their power

their leader is the king in yellow

Iceman - the offspring of Thor and a Frost Giant female because X-Men are nothing without weird fetishes raised by a human family, Bobby Drake grew up thinking that he was just a regular person like everyone else, until his powers manifested. One frozen room later, he is approached by Heimdal, who reveals Bobby's true parentage, and the sad news that his father died stopping Ragnarok. Now Bobby fights with the Avengers as Iceman, determine to carry on his father's legacy and earn the right to wield Mjolnir.

Angel - Warren Worthington was a playboy billionaire with a love of flying. That all changed when a plane crash left him greatly injured, and only SHIELD's experimental military-grade exoskeleton could stop the shrapnel from piercing his heart. Determined to find a new purpose in life, Warren takes to the skies as Iron Man.

Beast - a brilliant chemist, Hank McCoy was working on a formula to improve human regenerative capabilities. When hos request for human experimentation was denied, he tested the formula on himself, with disastrous results. More beast than man, the green-furred behemoth fights alongside the Avengers as the Hulk, the strongest (and quite possibly smartest) of them all.

Magneto - after walking away from Xavier and his dream, Erik became more extreme as time went on. In his quest to find and punish those who murdered his family and his people, he ran across a remnant of HYDRA, a secret society dating back generations, with lofty dreams of world conquest and enough connections to make it seem like they already do. Throwing in with their lot, Erik staged a coup against the Inner Circle, overthrowing the aging White King Baron Strucker and Black King Sebastian Shaw. His authority unchallenged as the Grey King, Magneto and HYDRA still pursue the old guard's quest for world domination, with the added flavor of mutant supremacy.

an alternate universe where marvel's characters are still men/straight/white

Clark, Bruce, Diana and Arthur die fighting off Darkseid. So Kara, Karen, Dick, Mera take over as the main heroes. Then a few decades later they die or retire. Then another generation of new heroes, and so on. Same applies to the villains. When Bruce died, Damian breaks into Arkham and kills most of the Rogues. Karen turns Lex into a potato for his part in the Darkseid invasion.

World where all the Batman villains stay locked up once Batman beats them. It solves a lot of the narative issues with him. No more wankery about why Gordon doesn't just rape the Joker or why Batman lets him go when he will just escape and kill people. Instead, writers are forced to come up with new villains and stories instead of bending over backwards to justify bringing the same ones back over and over.

A mix of Batman and Eobard Thawne's origin. Batman goes insane and fucks everything up so bad that Flash goes back in time to stop Joe Chill from ever shooting the Waynes. However something happens (A disruption in the speedforce?) which causes Joe Chill and Flash to fight, with shots fired and the Wayne's still getting murdered. Bruce, latches the blame to Flash, and grows up with the ideologies of Batman, but with the hatred of the man he saw murder his parents as a kid, kinda like from The Flash TV show. Flashpoint style AU which ultimately ends with Batman-Reverse Flash and Flash.

It sounds godawful and is literally just a mix of about 5 different storylines, but if it was a real comic, I'd read it.

A second Battleworld but this time made up of the Plastic Man and the Freedom Fighters' Nazi-overrun New York from Earth-X, San Futuro from Marshal Law, Bomb Queen's New Port City, Various places from Mark Millar's Wanted (taking place before the supervillain massacre), Washington DC from Mark Millar's Nemesis (with Nemesis and the guy behind Nemesis, of course), wasteland of Marvel Zombies and Ultrons, and Mega-City One and Two, East-Meg One and Two from the Dredd comics.

batman should be nosferatu/dracula

Not quite slasher villain.

I have an idea for a Marvel AU that encompasses several classic aspects of Marvel in a kind of post-post-apocalyptic world. It's really a tribute to Fantastic Four & their legacy. I have a lot of the world fleshed out, character motivations & things like that too, I just don't really have a complete narrative yet. I think it could actually be pretty good.

Seconding a vampire (whether he's a real vamp or just one in his head) Batman. So in this universe would the villains be good guys?

>Predator Green Lantern
Does that mean we have Xenomorphs as Red Lanterns, or would Sinestro be a Xenomorph instead?

I'd pitched a series of a Quantum Corps back when Mark Grunwald was writing Quasar.

Wendell goes missing for some time. A kansas farmer's daughter finds the quantum bands in crater in the cornfield. A big metahuman nerd (this was years and years before Kamala) she dons the bands and flies off, shakily, to NYC and Avengers Mansion. The team knows the bands only come off at the wearer's death so they grieve while welcoming the new Quasar-in-training, our protagonist takes the name Pulsar instead as she hasn't figured out constructs yet (again, years and years before Jessica Cruz) but is pretty good at light emission and lasing.

The end-of-issue #11 reveal would have been her being saved from some dire threat by... Wendell flying in.

Issue #12 we learn that there are more than one set of quantum bands. Alot more. In grunwaldian fashion we'd learn just how big the marvel universe is, Eon had commissioned billions upon billions of bands, one dedicated band wearer per galaxy. Quasar and Pulsar are now on a whodunit mission to find out what happened to her band's previous owners. And we find that there is a universal Quantum Corp that puts the GLC's 7200 membership to shame, over 250 billion "Quasars" out there.

(I think the estimated number of galaxies is now down to 100 billion, 250 was the number a the time of submission)

Would have been Cosmic Marvel to a level not done before. Would've loved to have written that series.

Fuck, this idea sounds great.

Are you an established comic book writer, or just a fan with a cool idea?

Either way, sounds like a fun concept, and a nice way to get out of our local Kree-Skrull-Shi'Ar group.

One of my favorite early episodes of TNG was when the crew ended up something like trillions of light-years away from the Milky Way and everything was different beyond comprehension, not just forehead aliens but different laws of physics and everything. It really gave the whole thing a sense of scale, like, all these episodes and conflicts and crises and everything is just a tiny tiny tiny part of a vast and unknown universe. Would have been nice to see something like that for Marvel.

>Iceman is Thor
Why not Storm though?

>has expressed willingness to go back in time and kill Hitler
>has had access to multiple forms of time travel
>hasn't done it yet

I'd like to see an AU where Magneto goes back in time and kills Hitler

Because she wasn't in o5 and in fact is shit these days.

Batman as a speedster. The night the bat crashes his window he also has the accident that gives him superspeed. The Joker is Eobard Thawne.

Also, the Justice League but as Arthurian knights, with Superman as Arthur, Batman as Lancelot, Lex as Morgana and Doomsday as Mordred. Yes, I know BvS is pretty much this, but I'm talking about doing it in the medieval era with all the characters. And good.

>Not a team up between Supes and Alexander Luthor
Your idea is flawed

But Black Widow isn't an original Avenger, nor is Cap? Nick Fury isn't even vaguely related to the Avengers?
Fuck off moviefaggot

>Magneto goes back in time to kill Hitler
>He returns to the present, where without WW2, technology is still around 1960s-70s levels, Russia expands unchecked and collapses into civil war, America has only recently gotten out of the Second Great Depression, and mutants are treated worse than blacks, who are still getting through their civil rights movement.

>Canon

Thor:Gods of the New World. basically Asgard learns that "The beings of before" are returning to destroy/Enslave the universe, so Thor has to assemble a team of Gods to hold them back. Catch is....all the old Pantheons are Dead, Broken or so weak they can't help. so Thor starts to seek out the Gods of the Americas plot points would include.
>Skinwalkers taking over a Small New Mexican town
> Coyote and Loki pranking the shit out of each other.
> Thor having to put down "Qeulzatal" after the spirits of the Aztecs try to destroy Mexico city
>Volstagg befriending a Chinese Dragon.
and so on I need to find my notes.

Snake-eyes and the Punisher Team up to take on Headman whose been marketing a new drug to teens. The issue is completely silent. and ends with the two saluting each other.

Battle for the Cowl.
Long story Short the many children of Batman fight for the right to wear the hood.

>Damian and Grayson want a more classic Batman
> Bruce's and Selina's kid and Bruces only "Legal" heir wants to use the Bat title as a way to show off his life style
> Bruce's and Diana's kid wants to be a more open Warrior of the Bat fighting villains and wars in general
>Terry Macgenis Bruce's "True" successor is doing his best to maintain the Cowl but when the "Crimson hood" decides to put him in his Sights Terry needs all the help he can get. leading to a team up with Dick and Damian.

>AU where Calvin lives in Charlie Brown's neighborhood
>Snoopy can see Hobbes.

Doomsday with a red lantern ring

A universe where the Invaders are the premiere super team and the Avengers never existed.

>in place of cap, iron Man and thor we have cap, torch and namor as the core of the team
>invaders consist of a roster of timely heroes including golden age vision, whizzer, and major mercury
>enemies include the red skull and his die rachers squadron
>howard stark is a nazi sympathizer and builds "panzer-man" for red skull
>eric von meister leads a squad of "blitzschlag" super soldiers that wield maces reverse engineered from asgardian technology

>returns to the present,
why would he do that? he can just stay in the past and get a head start on mutant domination of the world

>Starts out with Snoopy being afraid of Hobbes because of his experience with World War II, The Cat Next Door and Hobbes is afraid of Snoopy because of Hobbes' experience with dogs in the first C&H book

league of justice X young justice
this world was exactly like the original, but suddenly someone with the power of omnipotence came from a alternative universe and wiped out every single problem that this world had.
every single problem that humanity and the universe had in that world has been solved, no more super villains, no more crime, no more war, no more evil.
ergo, no more superheroes because they are no longer needed in that world...and we will be able to see how the now ex-superheroes deal with this new "problem", a world where there's no problem at all, everything is finally in peace, just like they wanted.
how will they cope with the harsh reality that now greet them?.
what will they do now?
their duty as superheroes is completed, there's no longer the need of them...
now...the superheroes have to deal with their now purposeless life in world where there are no problems.

Flash could maybe be candy man? like he senses when people call him and then he can show up fast enough to kill them

That and the Tony Todd is candyman/zoom connection?

I had an idea for an alternate Nolanverse where the Bruce earns the respect of some members of the league of shadows after refusing to execute the criminal Ra's set before him. He takes this group with him to Gotham and starts a league of his own Batmen.

Nah it needs to be slasher, but we can do a Justice Society of America based on Classic Universal Monsters.

-I was thinking Batman can be Jason who was born we a disfigured bat face, while in summer camp all the teenagers were awful to him, he finds out his parents were killed and on that same day, he drowned in a lake which lead to a cave. He resurrected in the cave and that's where he lived for the rest of his life, going out once and awhile to kill unsuspecting teenagers, while at the same time bring back knives, machete and other dangerous objects from campers. Filling his cave with weaponry.

Would anyone else love to see an AU of Wonder Woman coming out of Themyscira into Victorian England all the crazy sex-related shit you could do with that?

I want an entire series where Bruce Wayne is outed as Batman, goes to Belle Reve/Blackgate /Arkham, and has to fight off hundreds of inmates, maybe even start his own gang of Jailbird Robins from fellow prisoners who want to redeem themselves. B Plot would be politicians, lawmen and law enforcement discussing whether or not it's right to incarcerate him.

Like that one page where Superman visits Batman. I have the pic, just don't know where it is.

it's been done actually

I'd like a universe where his rogues are the only ones who escape. Like the famous ones, makes needing batman bigger. I'd also probably have him give Tim the cape after he breaks and kills Joker on live tv. Like he just can't look at himself anymore after he lost control. I'd have a redemption arc for Two-Face and have both him, Bruce, and Gordon meet for coffee or something. Just would be cool to have the end of Batman also be the end of half his villain cast, sure he lost to the Joker but he won with Freeze, Two-Face, Croc, Riddler, and maybe even Bane

Sounds like an interesting start.

I thought so. But was it actually good?

>wanting crazy sex
>not Georgian England

A run on Wonder Woman that heavily features Ancient Egyptian mythology. Isis comes to Diana's apartment one night asking for her help to prevent great chaos and darkness. Diana travels deep into the flooded underworld to try and reinforce an ancient barrier. However, a group of cultists have been gradually weakening said barrier for decades now, and Diana is ultimately unable to stop them. They release Set, God of Chaos, on the world, who immediately wipes them out, then sets about trying to turn the whole Earth into his desert kingdom.

Eventually the whole Justice League is roped into the struggle. Set makes short work of most of them, with only Superman and Wonder Woman surviving his initial onslaught. Wonder Woman finds that her Lasso of Truth can deeply wound and hurt him; later, Horus, God of Kings, appears from the depths of space and tells her that because her Lasso enforces truth and order, it's uniquely harmful to Set, who embodies chaos.

It ultimately ends with a showdown in which Wonder Woman, Horus, and Superman confront Set, who battles them across the world. Superman has to leave to prevent their battle from wiping a city out, Horus gets cast aside, and at last it's just Set and Diana one on one. She finds out that not only does the Lasso hurt him, she can take control of him, and so she breaks his solid form, consigning him to the sands of the world in an infinite prison. As he blows away to nothing, Set swears that Wonder Woman has made an enemy this day, and vows to destroy everything she loves.

The end. At least until Set comes back.

This is why this is legitimately the worst board. Jesus Christ. Don't let me be misunderstood. This is LITERALLY THE MOST AUTISTIC IDEA IVE EVER HEARD. I'm going into physiological shock right now. This many actual sane people can't possibly unironically not be repulsed by such a childish and retarded concept. You're all children. I knew it. Why would I actually think adults would spend their time talking about picture books and cartoons made for little kids?

The AU aspect comes when the OG FF has either died or long retired. The greatest hero the world has ever seen is Franklin Richards. He is practically the superman of his era. He basically uses his reality altering powers to fly with a cape, lift planes up without physics wrecking it and just go through random silver age shenanigans.

You say he has superhearing? Well Franklin says he does but really he can hear peoples telepathic cries for help. This ties into older FF issues of Franklins early use of powers as a baby which hinted at great psychic abilities.

The crazy thing superman always did? He can do it to because of his reality altering powers. He can power and depower at will and decides to create an alter ego to experience what normal humans go through because all his life he has been a celebrity child star.

His younger sister Val disapproves of his superheroing because he practically is a cosmic god. He can interact with the big guns up in space and do things no one can dream of. Except Franklin is afraid of losing his humanity so he tries to limit himself.

This also helps him be adept at dealing with huge threats if his powers are sapped or drained, Franklin has trained under these limitations before. Especially as a kid of Reed and Sue.

The reason he even is a hero is because Reed and Sue are possibly dead in this universe and he wants to live up to his parents superheroic legacy. He doesn't want to let them down and in a way is seeking their approval because Reed wasn't there in his life that much. He was too busy being a genius and a superhero.

The kicker is that... his superhero name is called the Sentry. His alter ego is named Robbie Reynolds, intentionally copying his dads initials of RR. Despite his heroics and experience he is beaten by a minor bad guy the Void (following Ewings retcon that the Void absorbed the sentry but the sentry's goodness was so powerful that, Robbie is the dominant personality).

All of these fucking suck stop replying and kill yourselves you autistic fucks. What a cancerous fucking thread.

With the threat of the void returning with the power of a million exploding suns, Franklin takes his human girlfriend Linda (at her insistence) and hides within the pocket reality of Heroes Reborn.

He alters it a bit here and there and erases his memory of the sentry and the void. Leaving clues for the Pocket Universe's Reed of defeating the Void should he resurface again.

This paves way to Jenkin's original Sentry series.

I would like to see a story where there's a Green Lantern serial killer going around murdering Green Lanterns one at a time and stealing their rings.
And when they finally catch up with the guy he's not some typical supervillain, he's just a new recruit that shouldn't have been given a Green Lantern ring, because despite his great personal willpower he's just an evil and selfish sociopath who doesn't like anyone having authority over him.
Whoever said that everyone with willpower is a good guy?
And no 'Lantern can stop him because he can will his rings' powers further than anyone else.

I also want to stream line the Beyonders if given the chance. There are too many shitty retcons trying to explain them.

The Beyonders introduce to civilizations the idea to build a cosmic cube. The cube grows up to develop a conscious, like the shaper of worlds or Kubik.

After a while that cosmic being is able to explore and interact with the universe before transcending BEYOND the universe we know. To the white space, the neutral space etc.

The beyonder in the original secret wars was obviously a broken cosmic cube as explained in Engleharts FF series. So it explains his crazy actions.

The Beyond Corporation that fucked with nextwave are just babies and love having fun with multiple universes as implied by Ewing. They are practically the equivalent of mischievous children.

The beyonders that killed the multiverse? Practically the equivalent of teenagers obsessed with death because its cool or something. It explains away Hickmans weird characterization on why they suddenly decided to kill everyone.

The adult beyonders? The one who introduced cosmic cubes to the multiverse? They are still there, chilling around not giving a shit. They just see the multiverse as means to make more kids.

Also most of Hickman's crap was never explained.

The Mapmakers are advanced superadaptoids who evolved in their travel across the multiverse. Except I don't want them to make them the agents of the beyonders. Thats too much.

Instead the mapmakers are like brainiac, they catalog the Earth and erase it from existence. Preserving all its knowledge at the state it was found.

They are also a fusion of the Fury and an adaptoid, which explains their compulsion to destroy but also their original mission statement to map the multiverse, in courtesy of AIM.

They also weren't originated from one universe. If we follow the infinite realities theory, then that means there are infinite version of AIM sending adaptoids to map the multiverse. So the mapmakers locate these adaptoids and convert them to more map makers.

An AU where this user is Angelica and the other guys coming up with the slasher JL are Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil.

It'd be interesting to see a world go full Batgod. After Jason dies, Bruce realizes that he's pussyfooting around real solutions and starts his new campaign on crime by publicly murdering the Joker as a warning to all criminals: Turn in, retire, or die.
The police try to get to him, but he turns the Batcave and Wayne Manor into a literal fortress. His actions cause a great schism in the League, with some helping him and some getting the brunt of his contingencies. Eventually Earth becomes a peaceful dystopia, with all crime heavily monitored by Batgod and his Justice Lords, with no real resolution in the end.

The Black Priests were actually created by Dr Strange. Not our Strange but the one from What If who lost his universe to Korvac. With no universe to go back to he begins exploring the multiverse alone. On the way he discovers or creates some twisted version of multiversal magic.

Then to protect it he creates the black priests. Locating other Sorcerer supremes and twisting their eye of agomotto to new helms for him to transform them to his priests.

Eventually Dr Strange from 616 discovers the Priests thanks to the illuminati's help. Decides to investigate them and almost gets converted. Luckily he has the equivalent of an alternate earth's eye of agomotto, the helmet the Norn wore from the Great Society to save himself from the evil Dr Strange.

What follows is probably your classic Ditko magic battle with the good strange eventually winning at some geater cost.

The black swans were created by Rabum Alal but it was never Dr Doom.

It was Millar's wankfest marquis of death. Using his reality altering powers to surround himself with hot bitches worshipping his nihilistic creed of destroying random earths on his whim. There was no great purpose.

He does get killed by Dr Doom however. The same Doom who spent years killing multiple molecule men and absorbing their powers. With the help of 616 Owen he slays the Marquis as revenge for what he did to him.

Doom then collects multiple molecule men to kill the teenage beyonders trying to destroy the multiverse and fucks it up. Cuing secret wars.

There was a world in Countdown that did this, actually.

>After Civil War, the first one back 2006, time has moved in real time.
>It's 10 years after those events.
>Tony Stark hasn't been Iron Man for the last year, Peter has found out his body will never age past the age of 32.
>Doom ended up acquiring large parts of Europe through fair means
>The X-Men have gone through five roster changes over the last ten years
>Ice Man currently wields a Brother weapon to Mjolnir that allows him to completely dominate the cold and ice.
>Wolverine went full feral again after Sinister fucked with his brain
>Cyclops literally lost one of his eyes during a war with the Inhumans, this was while Blackbolt was away in space trying to stop a techno-organic invasion with the help of Hulk, Doctor Strange, and Nova.
>Medusa was killed during the war but it turned out she was a Skrull and the real Medusa has been reverted back to a sixteen year old.
>Danny and Misty had a child around 2008, but broke up two years later over differences. They still see each other from time to time but haven't managed to rekindle that flame.
>There's a running joke where Luke Cage keeps getting made every kids Godfather
>The Red Skull cloned himself a younger body with the intent of transferring his brain over to it, but Steve stopped him before it could happen.
>Little Red Skull is put under Steve's constant watch, because you never know.
>Namor finally settled down with three wives and has over twenty-two children.
>None of them are redheads thank god.

I guess you don't approve of goofy grimdark Halloween versions of characters, then?

Because that's what this sounds more like; a goofy 90s spin on making established characters into monsters.

What about an AU where none of the major summer events for the last ten years have happened?

BUT HURR DURR MUH AUTISM

but muh Cosmic DnA

You're just mad you can't come up with anything better

No really, imagine a universe where Civil War never happened. Where we never had to go through Amazons Attack or Cry For Justice.

Imagine there was no OMD.

But muh Final Crisis

I wanna see Bruce Wayne found the Yellow Lantern Corps.

>Fear. It's all about the fear, always has been. Criminals should be afraid to hurt the innocent. But the innocent shouldn't have to be afraid, too. Those who spread fear around with a shovel, who enforce order by terrorizing everyone, are weak and lazy. They're either incapable or unwilling to do the work, to make this distinction.

>And don't be afraid to be afraid, either. I don't tell a lot of people this, but I'm afraid of bats. Always have been. When you're afraid, your body kicks into overdrive. Your heart beats faster - or hearts, thank you - and your glands put chemicals into your bloodstream. But it can also make you sloppy, if you let it. Fear is the enemy of willpower. Fear drives you, and keeps you from driving yourself. It makes you do what it wants, what your body wants, and keeps you from thinking and making your own decisions. The solution is to drill yourself, so that your body remembers the right course when you can't think straight. Strike this way, go that direction, use, that is, make these tools.

>Learning how to make constructs is the first step. Learning to make the right ones is the next. Training is going to be rough. Welcome to the Yellow Lantern Corps.

Brainiac has conquered Earth and has put the worlds greatest heroes and villains into a cryogenic sleep. Martian Manhunter manages to escape to Mars where he attempts to speak telepathically with the heroes and villains in their sleep, but only one great hero can hear his voice: Cyborg.

Why can Cyborg hear his voice over anyone else?
Is it because Braniac assimilated him in some way?

An entire refugee ship of Kryptonians shows up in stead of just Kal-El.
Kal was still orphaned by the destruction of Krypton and has grown up in essentially concentration camps.
And then they all get their powers about 20 years into this whole mess.
And then I dunno some kinda uprising but the humans have been assembling Kryptonian technology for weaponry.

Cyborg is used as a tool by Brainiac to help him control the mass amounts of computer systems in the world. He's unaware of what hes actually doing until Martian Manhunter gets through to him and he frees himself. Alternatively because hes black and minorities fuck yeah.

This is true

But a dumbass writer wouldn't do that

I'm currently writing a Batman Elseworlds where not much continuity is changed. It tells the entire saga of Batman, from Year One through every sidekick and beyond. The difference is, it happens in real time. Bruce ages. So the story will begin with Bruce as Batman in 1980 about 25 years old, and continue all the way to his retirement and eventually his death. I plan to end the book with a Batman Inc. equivalent. The story will focus on Bruce building his own family via his many sidekicks and hero friends. Terry will probably feature towards the end too.

The goal of the story is to write Batman as if it was a finite story, like a manga, with definitive chapters and a beginning, middle, and end. I want to bring something to the entirety of Batman history which has never been present, which is a single unifying character arc. I want to see what happens to a character with such a long history when he is no longer at the mercy of the perpetual status quo cancer of American superhero comics.

Would anyone be interested in that kind of thing?

I'm also writing a Superman story where Clark goes to prison voluntarily.

Actually you could have it be sorta like Magneto trains his past self, and in the present things might be shit but Present Magneto has managed to become his worlds superman. Then if you wanna make it depressing, you could have the X-Men and Present Magneto face off against eachother. Then Present Magneto goes to the past and kills his other self, and have the whole universe be a paradox.

If you're a good writer, I'd follow that. Details on the clark prison story?

so that elseworld is just Frank Millers TDKR but if it were done today and covered the rest of his history.

If my grandmother had wheels, she would have been a bike.

that line always cracks me up.

But what I meant is from my comment is that Basically everything from Batman's past (as of the 80's) had occurred and left Bats as a broken man who aged in real time. What you are saying is basically that description, but without a Mutant Gang or sexy Female Robin involved.

honestly with how many other krypton survivors there are, you wouldn't even need any OC's

I would actually be interested in reading this story

It's not quite as fleshed out yet, but basically Superman is responsible for some fuckhuge disaster, and feels incredibly guilty. He believes he shouldn't be above the law, and he turns himself in. The government reluctantly takes him in, and the judge sentences him to something small just to appease him. Most of the story is about Clark just being in prison and interacting with criminals on equal ground for the first time. In the final act, Lex Luthor gets transferred to that prison, and the climax is Clark and Lex having a hard hitting conversation over shitty prison lunch, again, meeting as equals for the first time. And at the end he gets released and fights some alien squid or some shit. I want his life outside to look utterly ridiculous and maybe even hollow when he comes out. But it will still be a hopeful note. If I can manage that. I probably can't.

It's a convoluted way to get Superman into a prison, but I think it's worth the stupid setup to get him somewhere we haven't seen him.

I don't plan for my old Batman to be the angry version seen in Miller and Beyond. This isn't a Darkest Timeline Bruce, it's whatever I find to be the natural evolution of normal Bruce, whatever that may be.

Well meme'd, """"contrarian""""!

I feel like Sekhmet would fit well into Diana's Rogue's Gallery. The War Goddess of Northern Egypt, probably still irate over Egypt being subsumed by Greece and/or Rome, with Ares/Mars getting her old stomping grounds.

Add to it the story about her deciding to wipe out all of humanity because she felt they weren't venerating Ra enough... and she was only stopped when the other Gods kept giving her wine that was colored to look like blood until she got drunk and passed out.

>Literally Warhammer 40K
Not saying that's bad though.

not so much a complete AU, but basically the Bad Futurer-Future from Future's end is expanded upon. Bruce's time machine doesn't work edition, and it could even have some funky ideas like Black Lantern Sinestro coming to earth like he does near the end of New 52/Beginning of Rebirth and Eobard Thwane working with Booster Gold to fix the future but failing in the end.

One major difference I could see happening is instead of Brother Eye killing everyone and ruling the world, Lex and a few of the worlds smartest people destroy the robotic Menace. Not a completely better end, but there is hope for a better tomorrow.

That's actually not as good an idea as it sounds.