NATO vs Russia

Who is in the right?

kinda obvious if you aren't CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/629092/how-russia-vs-nato-war-really-down
theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/05/ukraine-bugged-call-catherine-ashton-urmas-paet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NATO. Russia is an aggressive nation.

NATO
Russia is the OG SJW.

NATO, of course.

Russia is a hopelessly corrupt, oligarchic strongman pseudo-democratic petrostate. So nostalgic for the age when the world was scared of it, it's getting people killed quite deliberately.

How utterly pathetic is that? That the only way Russia can get noticed by anybody is starting shit up, like a fucking emo teenager on steroids.

>hopelessly corrupt, oligarchic strongman pseudo-democratic petrostate.

why you describing America

>Russia goes full Nazi Germany in terms of gibs me dat ethnic border grabbing
>China goes full Imperial Japan in terms of gibs me dat oceanic territory grabbing
>Act all offended when the rest of the world doesn't put up with their shit.

T. Buttman leaf over russia taking their arctic territory.

Riddle me this.

How do you fix your shit-tier economy without political reform?

NATO. Ruskies should know their place.

NATO
Russian bydlo cant even support itself

And it's working out so well for both of them.

Russia breathed new life into NATO, and China is uniting its neighbors against it.

Russia is stuck with the bill for Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, AND the war in Syria because Assad is too fucking incompetent to get his shit together.

>He believes in the NATO vs Russia meme

You guys do know that NATO is basically the army for the central banks, yeah?

>be americuck
>thinks nato wins against shangai pact

There is no a single way.

> be t*rk
> can't even deal with Kurds

oh yeah look at all those missile DEFENSE systems in Europe and all those countries who invited US forces to protect them from little green men

how many countries invite Russian troops again? former SSRs, Syria and...?

>US spread troops, bases and missiles all over EU
>instigate coups
>finance terrorism
>destroy the middle east
>call russia agressor for conducting drills in its own borders and help assad

If Russia isn't so aggressive, why are they supporting and sending troops in eastern Ukraine.

Kgb wages terrorism since 70s, far before US biuld al quaeda, ISIS generals acquired education in soviet military institutions, and strangely, there are no terrorist activities in countries whose govt is not hostile to jewtin. Does it makes you stink Ivan?

neither

>>US spread troops, bases and missiles all over EU

Mostly in countries that suffered very heavily under Russian reign. Not surprising that they welcome good old Burgers...

underrated post

tell me the CIA isn't behind the maidan

>ISIS
>Former Alqaeda
>Former Mujahideen

>ISIS generals acquired education in soviet military institutions

go away CNN

I'm sure there's some kind of US gov involvement, but why not stop with just Crimea? Why bother with shit territories in Ukraine?

That's what I don't really understand.

Why you'd give that critical Crimean bridge contract to Arkady Rotenberg?

You know he'll just screw you out of your money in cost overruns, just like Socchi.

Oh right, because he is a close friend of Putin. Then it's okay to rip you off.

Russia Strong, Russia Nepotistic.

other than the obvious ethnic/land reasons
probably because
stability in ukraine = NATO membership and more bases

>We attack them before they allow NATO bases that prevent us attacking them

The Russian mind and soul, ladies and gentlemen.

Duh. Russians are notoriously paranoid, in addition to a massive inferiority complex.

Which is why anyone who trusts Russia is an idiot.

NATO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

They shitted their pants when Russia and Turkey were ready to go to war, and they said to Turkey they will not help them.

NATO is tiger of paper, a sand castle and it is collapsing right in front of us. God they didn't even help Ukraine.

We already know this.

theweek.com/articles/629092/how-russia-vs-nato-war-really-down

>The real danger in any NATO-Russia war isn't that NATO would lose: With immense reserves of air, land and sea power safely outside the combat theater, NATO would eventually win. NATO might even start winning even sooner than anyone would expect, if the Russians bungle what would necessarily be a difficult and complex campaign. The danger is that Russia, losing badly to a NATO counterattack right on its borders, could run out conventional forces and use tactical nuclear weapons. And that could very well escalate to full-scale nuclear war.

Honestly I'd like the US to work with Russia but at the same time we can't be complete idiots. A lot of Trump critics think he'll bend over backwards and appease them, but they have it wrong.

If we could lessen tensions or work together to destroy ISIS militarily, for example, I think the world would be a better place

With Clinton, you just have to look at the Middle East or the current US aggression with our bases and defense systems to look at the kind of world we would have.

The US needs to do some things on their ends but at the same time we can't be weak and stupid. And I think we can do things with Russia both militarily and economically

>russia funds Kurdish commie separatists for half a century
>take their side anyway
Literally a cuck

For NATO Russia is just the spark, China is the fire

; ( stawhp mister cloggs

North Korea should be highlighted in blue, they won't let the worst koreans, nips and mericucks pass

Crimea was important because it housed the Russian naval base that Ukraine had given Russia access to as the deal for Ukraine getting Crimea in the first place.
To lose Crimea would mean the Russians lose the black sea and mediteranian. Also Syria is the only mediterranian nation to give the Russian navy permission to dock in its harbours. Guess why the war in Syria is not ending?

we never attacked them we are just financing the moderate rebels against the fascist government

sounds familiar?

>paranoid
we have NATO encircling us and deploying nukes
>paranoid

NATO is for when shit gets real

No one wants all of NATO really fucking pissed

Mending diplomatic relations with Turkroach, Supporting Assad in fight against IISIS for them sweet oil gains?

russia is to the right

>Ameritard
>Thinks they were invitations

Just like the equadorian presidential plane was 'invited' to land, that one time when snowden flew to russia

>>paranoid
>we have NATO encircling us and deploying nukes
>>paranoid
They doesnt allow me near kindergartens anymore says the pedophile convict.

Eurasian Union BTFO

Russia of course

I wish we weren't such cucks submitting to the EU and NATO band

Russia pls help

Plan is to strip russia of their naval capeabillitys by crashing the oil price in step one.

Step two is to strip russia of their gas money with syria pipeline.

Step three is to take out iran in a war.

today i met russian qt & good chance for ficki-ficki

so today i will side with russia!

>Plan is to strip russia of
I think we are being paranoid, NATO is here to counteract anything Russia is trying.

>Russia
>naval capabilities

Russia hasn't had any naval capabilities of note since the fall of the USSR. They have no force projection, the surface fleet has always been anemic even under Soviet days, and the sub force isn't even a shadow of what it once was.

Yes but as a means of retribution for challenging hegemony basically Putin didnt play ball the last decade China and Quaddafi as well.

If Hillary gets into Office I can only hope every russian with a marketable skill leaves the country.

Currently a plan is set in motion to utterly crush the Russian economy and it will be done merciless.

Venezuela was already cuaght in the crossfire but the blunt of the attack is directed at the russia federation.

>RT told me
Ivan, go back to russia. Nobody wants you here.

>Russian troops in Crimea just appeared from thin air!

Russia is already a country so weak that their only chance to win is to launch nukes everywhere. Even Turkey showed that when they defeated Russia in Syria.

>we never attacked them we are just financing the moderate rebels against the fascist government
You also moved an anti air into rebel territory and shot down a civilian airliner and tried everything to hide that fact.

You think Saudi Arabia gives their Oil away for free?

You think the russian gas leverage over western europe is not making the Panettas of the world frustrated?

This is a cold factual analysis of the situation coming from a fellow german regardless what you think.

And this is what we can see so often in russian supporters and consipirtards that ruin every basis of discussing alternative news. Everything is just getting connected and quick we must drag in other stuff, because this way nothing can be debated to an end with havin a real conclusion. It is just shit shillthrowing.

Despite what you retards might believe, the American public isn't going to sign off into a war defending some 3rd world European shithole just for the chance to see Russia fire nuclear missiles at American cities..

Did I mention where North American and Europe are geographically? I'd love to see them market this war on TV. All this for the low price of more taxes, more debt, and assured destruction because no military will hold Russia or United States landmass so missiles is the way to go.

If you're in a Baltic State, you better be pleading to the European Union to get your shits together and pool in money for an army.

russia
NATO looks weak and i think they dont react, when russia invade us / their east flank.

they just will say "meh who care" and start build east flank "again" - now on east germany

you're just paranoid

it's not like NATO's actively trying to starve your nation to death with trade disruption

we didn't attack crimea we just secured its annexation
bonus that we have the population in our favor

or you really think we would watch idle while the CIA and a bunch of oligarchs orchestrated a coup

never 100% confirmed who shot it

also we had reports way before it that the ukraine jets were hiding behind civilian planes

>I'd love to see them market this war on TV. All this for the low price of more taxes, more debt

Did they market the Iraq war like that?
They should have

>If you're in a Baltic State

Not Baltic... but I guess still the same to you

Norways defense policy has been completely idiotic then, buying huge supply ships that can support NATO fleets but would be a complete waste for Norway without NATO

kek

(we're pretty irrelevant anywayz)

Russia ofc.

Of course russia is the bad guy, our media wouldnt lie to us right?

NATO encircling Russia deploying missiles
>you're just paranoid

Russia conducts drills on its own borders
BREAKING NEWS
>russia ebil agressor putin gangster

Why is Saudi Arabia giving away their black gold for almost free?

How was the Soviet Union finally crushed?

> #
>tell me the CIA isn't behind the maidan

Maybe not cia, but definitely someone from the western world. The snipers shot police force AND civillians, no regime would attack their own forces (police) unless to create havoc. The havoc did happen but not in favor of janukowich (wS the guy in power back then i think) and the chaos created resulted in him having to leave the country and lose his position. The next guy in charge suddenly was pro eu and pro west. I wonder who got profit from the maidan incident...

Map is BS... placing the bases closer to Russia than what they really are

There is no NATO base on Svalbard (there is no military there at all).
The bases in Norway are NATO only because Norway is a member of NATO (they are 100% Norwegian bases, as there are no US bases in Norway).

The NATO base in Turkey is in the south of Turkey

There is a NATO base in Kazakhstan? (must be related to the war in Afghanistan then right?)

NATO of course

We will beat your ass into the ground Pavel

Because Iran got back into the oil market and they wanted to ruin the market for them, also to make fracking unprofitable, but of course this only can be about russia. Are you russian? They always think everything in the world happening has something to do with them.

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/05/ukraine-bugged-call-catherine-ashton-urmas-paet

>A leaked phone call between the EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign minister Urmas Paet has revealed that the two discussed a conspiracy theory that blamed the killing of civilian protesters in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, on the opposition rather than the ousted government.

>In the call, Paet said he had been told snipers responsible for killing police and civilians in Kiev last month were protest movement provocateurs rather than supporters of then-president Viktor Yanukovych.

this plus other phone calls leaked from the US embassy

the US was already there involved in choosing who would be part of the new Ukraine government

just pure coincidences

Somebody didn't read the soros leaks lol

Funny, if you weren't a part of NATO Russia would have already invaded your shithole country after that plane downing.

That central banking system allows modern society to exist.

If Russia didn't have nukes. NATO would win. The only reason Russia doesn't get fucked with is because you guys have nukes. Moscow would be Raqqa'd in a week if they started a war with the west.

Also China would go and take most of the siberian forests for oil and lumber.

>inb4 butthurt ruskie starts crying the opposite

How's your country been doing since 1990? Yeah not so well so go fuck yourself shills.

PS: I want to visit your country and smoke weed there

oil gains, russia needs more oil?

I'm amazed at all the NATO knights here. I thought Sup Forums was only home to /sg/ Putin shills - or did /k/ decide to come over here today?

No offense to my ruskie buddies but

Make sure you use condom

>Turkey
>Russia
>Buddies
Since when has this ever been true in the history of the entire planet?

They are hard geopolitical rivals won't happen.

Hopefully Madame President Clinton will attack Russia through Ukraine as soon as she's elected. I don't have anything against Russia - I just want the gold-tier threads on Sup Forums instead of all this bullshit lately.

>If Russia didn't have nukes. NATO would win.
Yeah, just like Germany did.

b...b...but they said Putin and Erdogan are bestest friends evahr now?

Would be better if Turkey left NATO and Russia joined NATO to be fucking honest. We all have more in common with them.

I don't know why we're still worrying about Russia when China is a much bigger threat. Russia's shrinking economy will just gradually start making their military weaker and weaker.

The French alone could probably beat Russia 1v1 in a conventional war without NATO assistance.

>They are hard geopolitical rivals won't happen.
Rivals or not, they both realized that they need each other. Atleast tolerate themselves to a certain point.

Usa can and do destroy russia even without weapon.

What Americans don't understand, imho, is that it's not 1991 any more and Russia is not some regional puppet that can treated with arrogance or relegated to the back of international politics.
Russia is a great power (not a superpower) and its strengths (vast raw resources and a powerful military combined with relatively good technology and ofc nukes) make her an actor that can't be underrated.
I'm not a russiaboo, but it's undeniable that Russia IS a major world player, to a much greater level than the US would like them to be.
Then, both sides have their own fault but if in 2001 the US accepted the propositions of Putin to heavily collaborate against radical Islam we may have a way different world now.

canada

>ballistic missile DEFENSE
Raising a shield is not equivalent to raising a sword

Russia is the most overrated military force honestly.

Russia wins war because of:
>The Weather
>Never ending cannon fodder

Look at Chechnya, Afghanistan, Syria. Getting cucked by inbred goatfuckers like no tomorrow. How would they fare against a Western army do you think?

Most russians would probably desert anyways, considering they are already doing that because refusing to fight in Ukraine, against a 90's Soviet army.

Western foreign policy is incredibly aggressive, but neither is right.

It is in this case.
How does no one understand that being to block enemy missiles while still being able to attack yourself nullifies MAD and is extremely dangerous.

Eisenhower was an idiot for letting the Soviets take Berlin and for not dropping a nuke on the Kremlin before the USSR became a nuclear power.

>in the right
You're asking the wrong questions.

>swede still mad at the raping they got at Poltava

I think Russia, because Europe is gay

Churchill said it...

So russia goes for attack when others go for defense? And russia is the one getting aggressed? That post is so russian it drunkenly beat his post wife and post children, while lameting how the CIA pisses in the elevators.

>Look at Chechnya, Afghanistan, Syria
Why should I look at Sweden ?

> Add random red arrows pointing at russia
> Must be bad
> Scale whole world into tiny image so arrows from Australia is still looking close
> Not taking into account that Russia grabbed a huge chunk of available land and is generally just huge
> Not taking into account that once land is stolen it becomes Russia (Crimea is a newest example) and "oh everyone wants to attack us"

Russian facts at its finest

Russian proofs where are they?

Russia & China, everyone in LatAm know this.

Also, America and Europe fight always for the wrong team. I wouldn't trust them anymore.