Opinions on Jamaica?

Opinions on Jamaica?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=074CLMFGSfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my gf says it's great, she's been there on vacation a bunch of times

It's a tiny. I can see it from the airplane's window.

unironically the best English dialect in the former colonies

I was on vacation there this month last year. Hated it. Stayed in Montego Bay. Fucking unbearable place. The locals just would not stop trying to sell you weed.

they love weed and limbo

>my gf goes alone in Jamaica for holidays, b-but she's not BLACKED at all, trust me

An example of what most Anglo colonies are actually like

she's saving her virginity for marriage

They wish. Jamaicans peddle knick-knacks with black cocks in practically every store, but the men can never back it up. Really they're usually pretty ugly.

It doesn't matter if blacks are ugly, in fact it only adds to their primitively masculine appeal

I've been there a couple of times, it's definetely one of the better caribbean islands.
Tropical, nice culture, great diving spots.

>she only blew Tyrone and took it in the ass, my Christian gf remains pure for our wedding (soon haha)

Apparently, it's known for its sex tourism.
youtube.com/watch?v=074CLMFGSfk

No but I don't mean just the faces. They aren't like muscly men or anything. They look like working-class impoverished people from poor African countries. They look diseased. I'm not talking about black people. I'm just saying black jamaicans by and large are quite ugly.

How could you deal with the heat?

The heat is not so bad, around 30 during the day and like ~25 in the night.

>mfw this small nation is more relevant, with its accomplishments in sports and entertainment, than Indonesia and its population of 245 million

No hate but it's true

Quality > Quanity

It's not though. You just think of it like that because you have a narrow world-view and think that what dominates your field of view must be all that is relevant. Indonesia is incredibly relevant, it's just not a trendy thing in France or the anglosphere.

>Indonesia is incredibly relevant
And who are these relevant Indonesians no one ever heard about? Even the billionaires there are not real Indonesians.

gross

Why are you so mad about Jamaica? What did it do to you?

As I said, my trip there was terrible. Heat, bad food, annoying locals who only wanted to sell you shit, tourists who weren't very good people either. Although I did meet a nice farmer and his wife from Dakota. But overall the trip made me dislike the country.

It looks like one of those places where it's far more friendly to tourists than to its own populace, like Cuba or Indonesia.