Camp Weedonwantcha Thread

Discuss CW and other Katie Rice works here.

Previously:
Fun.
Comfy.

So who was that under the sheets and why was he naked?

humiliation fetish.

so which campers do you think have murdered other campers?

Directly with intent to kill or indirectly? The ladder has probably happened to a lot.

Maybe it's a ghost fetish

But he's not jacking it in the last panel.
>so which campers do you think have murdered other campers?
Purdy

who ever said that he wasn't jacking off after?

just in general i suppose.

Is that a wooden hat on Brian?

yes.

and you are probably correct.

im surprised actually Purdy just had a BB gun and not the bow and arrows that are clearly much more lethal.

Fair enough.
Hopefully he didn't make a mess on the sheets. That's probably one of the very few blankets in camp.

>ywn go innawoods with Purdy
>ywn live off the land together
>ywn give each other amateur tattoos

>and you are probably correct.
As crazy as I say she seems, I still want to see more of her around. She might be the only camper with a chance of surviving.
... the coming winter.

shes most certainly my favorite camper, and i hope she gets more time too.

>MFW sooner or later actual reality of their situation will set in and it will not be pretty for anyone but the toughest and most prepared kids

Mamma mia!

So Purdy probably got her air rifle in a drop, right? That'd make it the most useful thing to ever come from one, since it's presumably hand-pumped and strong enough to kill small game.

>Actually went with the SM64 reference
I love you.

What would you dorks ask Kate if she showed up in the thread right now.

>Why can't DC make good movies

i assumed the camp used to have it for sport target shooting, just like the archery equipment.

i mean the bows are more dangerous to other humans and ive seen camps with paintball courses, so it doesn't seem that odd to have an air rifle range or something.

Makes you wonder how the camp was born in the first place. They have to explain it sometime.

Which camper's design is her favourite.

That actually makes way more sense. Depending on how old the camp is, there could be ACTUAL guns locked up somewhere, right?

OR here, thanks!

Which of the current campers has been there the longest, and what was their first day like?

i hope so.

quite possibly. use to not actually be that uncommon for camps and clubs (boy scouts ETC) to teach kids to shoot .22s.

considering the fucking bows have and have been shown to pierce more then practice arrows and bows would (a kid got shot through the knee if i remember) they clearly arent under modern regulations.

that and being out in the woods the adults probably had SOMETHING in case a mountain lion showed up.

>mfw Purdy gets an actual gun

Protokid.

assuming any have been there since the camp was actually open (highly unlikely due to how young they all are but how overgrown the camp is), then they would've arrived as a group.

its hard to say, id go with whoever is tallest to a degree, probably either brian or someone from the rope climbing camp (kids getting into puberty stereotypically become more "Edgier" and would thus be more likely to go to that camp instead).

Colin seems to be the oldest, he must have been there a while.

>Where do babies come from?

Nice try, Kate.

(Did she ever show up around here?)

heh, would be interesting if hes been around long enough to see everyone who was there when he arrived to disappear.

speaking of did we ever see those kids who went on the zip line again?

i want to know more about the camp's DEEPEST LORE

Has she talked about her butt problems yet?
I wanna hear about her butt problems.

I was thinking the bunny king would be like this.

Purdy is pretty great. Very nice design.

Do you plan to go back to animation eventually?

Hey! Can you make another request? Lil'Skadi playing stick with seventeen?

>TFW you will never get canon pic of looking up Skadi's loin cloth.

indeed. ive actually thought of ordering the pin off the store.

but im also a /k/ommando and already have a bunch of pins i inherited from a dead relative, so the overlap of things i like makes it easier to justify.

I would show my support to Katie if I could. I'd love to get a print of the Skadi book and many of her drawings.

Bamp

so do you think the kid who was burying a body murdered someone, or someone died and like colin kicking the memory medicine into the river, hes trying to ensure the "happy naivety" of the camp is kept?

>A lot of the campers show up with bee allergies.
>We've never seen those children in the strip.

I want to know more about Colin. We've got a back-story but how long has he been there and how much does he know? Him and Linus seem to be the oldest and to be trying to provide the kids with at least some sense of normality with their counsellor and librarian acts.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a bnch of kids dropping like flies

Why is your but so big?

Will Skadi ever visit Camp Weedonwantcha?

>Are you pretty?

Dubs bump.

You know, most of these kids were within driving distance of wherever they came from. Civilization could be right over the next hill.

He lost his clothes and all he could find was a tablecloth.

>within driving distance
Uh... roads go pretty far into the wilderness user.

The tree fort kids seem tougher in general.

So Proto Kid got abandoned there as a baby, right?

This kid.

During Cook Kid's flashback, they showed some of the drive. It was a pretty long-ass way even to drive.

>He lost his clothes and all he could find was a tablecloth.
And then he realized that his purpose in life was to be a ghost. It ended miserably.
Oh yea those guys. I wonder if we'll see them again.
>I'm... never gonna know the end of Game of Thrones...
Oh shit! Malachi might as well just kill himself.

Do any of these kids bathe or do they just reek horribly?

Both.

Both

They just bathe in the lake? Like, out in the open for other campers to see?

We would ask her to step up her game. She can't keep using her "hurrr....durrr....I'm a girl...don't expect much from me" excuse.

They're kids. Also it's not like they have much choice.

That will probably end if Winter comes.

when does she do that?

It's like you've never been camping.

>They're kids.
And yet they all are already trying to figure out what sex is and where babies come from. It's only a matter of time until they put two and two together and explore each other bodies during a group bath.
Oh god why did I type this?
>Also it's not like they have much choice.
That's a good point, yea. Must be awkward for the new campers.
>That will probably end if Winter comes.
Indeed. I wonder what they'll do then?
>It's like you've never been camping.
Well the camp site I stayed at had closed showers.

>I wonder what they'll do then?
The tree dwellers will probably crowd into the cabins with the little kids. Not until after a turf war I assume.

What if they airdropped in one pedophile? Would the kids kill him or would he run rampant forever?

>The tree dwellers will probably crowd into the cabins with the little kids.
Oh man, that wouldn't end well. They'd just kick the little kids out and let them freeze to death.

Then Seventeen tells papa Brian, and he gets mad.

>and he gets mad.
So Papa Brian skins the tree dwellers alive and the rest of the camp uses their skins as coats and blankets for warmth.

Maybe just a little bit.

I think Brian, Purdy and the other Ropes kids would be more than capable of getting rid of them. But honestly, I can see it happening. What is the deal with the air drops? When they're not useless they're downright malevolent.
>dump your unwanted kids here
>we'll even purposely make them suffer more

>the camp site I stayed at had closed showers
pfft. that's not camping. that's staying at a woods-themed amusement park and hotel.

Random illegal dumping. Some pilot knows a spot to get rid of stuff.

I kinda wish that kid was used more than once. He would make a great recurring background gag.
>constantly trying to hide things
>throwing stuff into the lake
>burning shit
>Lying about where he was
>constantly looking nervous
etc

DRAWFAAAAAAAAAAAGS ASSEMBLE!!!!

>Must be awkward for the new campers.
As someone who went to an all boys boarding school, I can tell you that getting naked around other people is always awkward at first. Lots of people wear swim trunks and underwear in the showers. But eventually you learn to keep your eyes forward, and be comfortable with your own body. they probably still have designated places for the boys and girls to bathe separately, and the girls would literally lynch any boy they caught peeping.

>all boys boarding school
Thoes still exist?

>DRAWFAAAAAAAAAAAGS ASSEMBLE!!!!
what should it be? Malachi bathing with Seventeen and Purdy?
>But eventually you learn to keep your eyes forward, and be comfortable with your own body.
I guess so, it just seems awkward if you'd have to do it front of girls. You know how ridiculously shy a young boy can be.
>they probably still have designated places for the boys and girls to bathe separately, and the girls would literally lynch any boy they caught peeping.
Makes sense, this might actually be funny to see.

Not that user, but here in England there are still loads of single sex schools.

Also I went to a state school but even there in the '90s all the boys showered together after PE. Few kids actually cared, I know I didn't, maybe we're not quite as prudish as people think. The only kid I remember not wanting to shower with others stank due to it which got him bullied, perhaps that was just seen as being a worse fate than being seen nekkid.

Military School. There's a dozen or so in and around Virginia. There's also some all girls boarding schools in the region that we would have mixers and dances with. But that's enough blogging.

If you are asking for requests, just draw your favorite camper(s) bathing. Doesn't need to be explicit or lewd unless you want it to be.

>If you are asking for requests, just draw your favorite camper(s)
I wasn't trying to request, really. If I could draw I would try, but my skills are very lacking. It would just be a mess.
I can try writing a greentext story I guess.

>And yet they all are already trying to figure out what sex is and where babies come from
I thought that was just a on-off gag for a guest strip. They're all at least middle-school aged, Malachi watched Game of Thrones, at least some of them had the internet, and there are cats humping each other all the time. There is no way a decent chunk of them doesn't know where babies come from.

>I can try writing a greentext story I guess
Please do!

>There is no way a decent chunk of them doesn't know where babies come from.
If there are, then they arn't sharing the info with the rest of the kids.
It's been awhile since I read the comic though, I can't really remember the feel for each character's personality.
Any tips please? Any help I can get would make it easier.

They know how it happens. There was that quest for the cat dad.

>They're all at least middle-school aged
Someone pointed out once that the shirt colors seem to be indicative of the camper age groups. Youngest kids(elementary schoolers?) wear blue; Oldest(highschool?) wear green; the yellow shirts are somewhere in between(probably middle schoolers?). I'd say only the greenshirts know for sure what sex is, and maybe a few yellow shirts have ideas and such.

>You'll never have your own place in rope-climb town.

Not too many of them, are there?
I hope we get some expedition to civilization arc at some point. Not that the expedition itself would work.

There used to be more, until the great snap.

>>Not too many of them, are there?
I figure it's just that the comic focuses on the camp kids. Probably because a comic focusing on the tree kids would not be as cute.

>iPod
Heh. I never noticed that the first time.

Probably more of a drink coaster by now.

Rereading the comic to help me with writing greentext stories. Found this comic in the process
I gotta write something for this idea too while I'm at it.

user this is a blue board. Censor your images before you post them.

I just thought of something. What if one of the females at the camp starts getting periods? I'm not even sure that they're old enough to know about it. Will the kids bandage someone's vag?