Ford Foundation dumps 100 mil into BLM

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

Things are about to get more intense! Henry is rolling over in his grave.

Henry already went lathe mode a long time ago. The Ford foundation is one of the "big three" along with Carnegie and Rockefeller.

>tfw no copy of The International Jew in your glovebox

man I used to feel sympathy for the U.S car industry but then I found out most of the cars are made and assembled in Mexico and Canada, and now this bullshit!!

fuck U.S cars buy Japanese.

b u m p

No thanks, I'm sticking with Lada

Always wanted the Texas Toyota Tundras, but I'm fairly poor right now.

Why would a car company support a communist revolution group?

Henry is sure turning in his grave

>Lada
Finnish is such a crazy language. That's not how you spell Fiat.

No it is a part of the druid plan. They control these mind controlled people. They stir up shit for their gain.

Lada is a Russian car. Things are fugly and eat gazoline a fuckton, but they wont fail you and they start at fucking minus 50 celsius.

Henry Ford was always a hippy progressive. Wanting to pay his workers fair wages. Drove the real men of business bonkers.

Why not just buy a BelAZ

Perhaps we need to investigate any links to Soros for the answer?

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums? Don't you guys realize that Henry is giving the nogs enough rope to hang themselves?

This is essentially giving money to Trump for advertising.

It's a Fiat that the Russians upgraded to withstand Soviet life.

Not saying I wouldn't drive the fuck out of a Lada if one were available.

Fuck Amerilard cars.

I only drive Toyota, Nissan, or Volvo.

If only he'd given people free cars so people could sell them.

the foundation's chairman from 1958–1965, knowingly employed numerous agents and, based on the premise that a relationship with the CIA was inevitable, set up a three-person committee responsible for dealing with its requests.

100 MIL is a fuck load of rope

Are they hoping that people will buy fords after the niggers have burnt all their cars?

In 1994, American author and former philosophy professor Christina Hoff Sommers alleged that the Ford Foundation funded "gender feminism", ideology that abandoned the feminist quest for equity in favour of a gender war against men.

That maybe true, they start chimping hard enough the more excuses their are to remove them for good.

So this terrorist organization that chants for the death of police officers and attacking white people and looting is getting even more money? Disgusting.

Shut up they're creating jobs faggot

Haha, go ahead and read "the international jew".

Joan Roelofs, in Foundations and Public Policy: The Mask of Pluralism (State University of New York Press, 2003) argues that Ford and similar foundations play a key role in co-opting opposition movements.[46] "While dissent from ruling class ideas is labeled 'extremism' and is isolated, individual dissenters may be welcomed and transformed. Indeed, ruling class hegemony is more durable if it is not rigid and narrow, but is able dynamically to incorporate emergent trends". She reports that John J. McCloy, while chairman of the foundation's board of trustees from 1958 to 1965, "thought of the foundation as a quasi-extension of the U.S. government. It was his habit, for instance, to drop by the National Security Council (NSC) in Washington every couple of months and casually ask whether there were any overseas projects the NSC would like to see funded." Roelofs also charges that the foundation financed counter-insurgency programs in Indonesia and other countries.

I think it's time for police officers to stop buying Ford cars to use as cruisers.

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots why would you ever buy a non german car?

The CIA uses philanthropic foundations as the most effective conduit to channel large sums of money to Agency projects without alerting the recipients to their source. From the early 1950s to the present the CIA's intrusion into the foundation field was and is huge. A U.S. Congressional investigation in 1976 revealed that nearly 50% of the 700 grants in the field of international activities by the principal foundations were funded by the CIA

Because German cars are overcomplicated bullshit that are impossible to do maintenance on.

I like some German cars just fine, but pretty much every car I ever buy is going to be a Honda or Subaru.

They cost too much and they suck.

I still drive a 1993 Toyota corolla shit still runs fine

The next chimpout is gonna be the big one boys.
Dindu's being rewarded with millions for their chimping only means harder chimping.

I do, I drive a hyundai. They took the best parts of the German auto sector (your designers) then used robots and tiny korean hands to put them together.

I actually love the thing. It is definitely not the Audi i had before. However, it also doesn't cost a retarded amount to fix eventually.

Why are you all mad? This is great. It just hasten the inevitable race war.

Totally don't regret owning a Subaru now.

Why didn't they listen?

This

I don't trust cars from the Middle East. Nippon or nothing

>Car companies that actively prevent you from maintaining your own car

why would I want a German piece of shit that requires a 400 dollar tool just to reset the oil change light.

>lathe mode
top kek

If it's war they want,

who does the money go to? I thought blm couldn't be labeled as a terrorist organization because it was just a hashtag

The more widespread the chimpouts, the more cars Ford will sell to replace the ones burned by the apes. It's a simple business investment.

The Ford foundation dumped all their stock and cut contact with the car maker years ago

What about the Clinton Foundation?