Who would you choose to train you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who was that kooky old guy from Naruto? The one with the frogs?

Genjuro from Symphogear. His training regime is to eat, watch movies, and sleep. Somehow, this enables him the strength to punch highways in half and beat the piss out of ancient space wizards with his bare hands.

And he is the one of the people in the setting confirmed to be totally nonmagical... Somehow.

Its not Sup Forums, but in terms of effort to result he seems like an amazing deal. Incredible power has never come so cheap!

that is fucking Colonel Jack O'Neill USAF

show a little respect son

Captain America. MCU Cap. I wouldn't want to disappoint him so I'd actually try. Plus he could also teach me how to draw better.

Based Jiraia

Darth Sidious

I'd go for Jiraya too. He was ace.

>Sup Forums

my future self

I would literally teach myself all I know
and none of that holding something back bullshit either

Iron Fist or Batman.

Batman or Oliver Queen

Elektra... I could touch her. And I'd let her kick my ass.

I think I work best with positive reinforcement.

This, Supes would go hard on you because it's for the best, but he won't make you feel like a piece of shit for not getting it right away.

I'll just spend a couple of months there and guaranteed master karate-skills.

Slade joseph willson.

Wouldn't that be like me trying to teach a ant how to walk on two legs?

How can Supes be a good teacher if he can't possibly relate to the limits of the human body?

obviously batman. He would kick my ass and that's what I need

I keep thinking of people who would give great rewards, but probably wouldn't be good teachers, like Tony Stark.

He can teach me how to fight guys bigger than me.

Because he can read the human body like no on'es business. He'll know when you're at your limit and calculate what would be the best next level.

And how to kiss her

Trigon, if it truly was a real training and bettering. For that matter, any 'gods' outside of Marvel or DC universe. Fuck all these mortals, give me the deities who can end the universe by farting.

train?!

oh, train. train.

I'd just pick up a copy of the Hercules Method.

>not working your way up starting with master roshi
amateurs...

How am I supposed to choose between Stick, Lei Kung, Master Izo, and The Ancient One?

If Batman's too much of an ass, then Dick could train you the exact same things, except with a bit more gymnastics and acrobatics.

But can he train you on how to have The Ass?

I will be able to make money by half-assing my old Marvel fanfiction.

except you have to wear the butt pants

Of course. He can get you on the right diet and workout routine.

I'll wear the pixie shoes too.

Is that Bendis? The Writer?

Harry Dresden, duh.

You would be disposed of shortly after your first mistake which will probably be two seconds after you meet him.

Yes, Bendis, the writer of comics.

Didn't he almost beat the main villain of the first season?

Doom wouldn't train someone that makes no mistakes. That would imply that they don't need training. Thus they would be wasting Doom's time.

Training for what?

I guess I'll go with Mung, I've been meaning to learn how to cook.

And yet, Kristoff's still around.

This. And unlike Ichigo, I wouldn't puss out at the oportunities for hanky pankey

Yep. Bitch had a complete set of ancient relic armor on top of her innate magical powers, and Genjuro beat her silly until she got him to drop his guard for a second with a psychological hail mary.

It took 3 Symphogears to bring her down, and they were at a severe disadvantage against her.

Commander STRONK.

Even someone considered "perfect" would still be beneath Doom. Although he would be considered worthy to learn from him to reach its true potential. A fuck up neckbeard isn't even suited to be a janitor.

I would learn the ancient journalistic arts.

What can your future self do user?

Underrated post

Tenzin, if that would make me an airbender.

I must know his secrets

I see it as like the superheroes and your trainer have learned that you're the chosen one and basically have to find a way to make you no longer suck dick 24/7

I'm with this user, positive reinforcement works best.
>tfw you will never have a sweaty Steve take off his shirt in front of you.

Literally anything, because if he teaches me to be a god right now, I can go back in time and teach my younger self how to do it.

The user below me. He's popular and has a gf.

Train me so I can fuck up my life.

>this nigga knows whats up

Wouldnt that create a paradox user ? Why would you want to b a God here? This place succs

she teased him because he would never do it.

A causal loop is not a paradox. Being a god would allow me to make it so this place doesn't suck.

She'd probably lose patience and kill you user.

Ok. Strict but fair.Mostly, except for the time he almost burnt Molly in White Knight.

I would want Jason Todd to train me. I would get the hand to hand combat down, tactical shooting, and stealth training. I don't think he would kill me because I would remind him of himself. Constantly fucking up and not being good. So he would probably deal with me.

Welll user, Somewhere/time/dimension you have achieved this. If you can bring that you here he can give you your powers and start the loop. Guess well know if it happens

Is there even someone with more experience training successful superheros how to fight than him?

>You will never train with Master Roshi and hang out on his awesome island, readin nudie mags on the beach.

Sinestro

But he's canonically a terrible coach/teacher

Would it be cheating if I said the whole JSA? They're the perfect teachers, and just seem like great people to surround yourself with and learn.
Also, second choice would be Superman if I had kryptonian powers. I actually imagined a scenario where the first time we meet, it would be like Kamala and Carol,in pic related.
I apologize for my autism

>Hero gives an inspiring speech about how you've been sucking dick all your life and now its time to stop.

Imagine Superman doing this

hell yes.

I like how people keep forgetting that he willingly got his assistant who was a minor at the time gang raped.

>phone screenshot
>of an image macro
>with a watermark on it

I bet a lot of people sound crazy to you.

Motherfucker, my arse is divine.

Nightwing it is.

It ain't autism to have dreams, son.

He lives amongst humans every day and has X-Ray vision and ridiculous intelligence.

Thanks mane

My man.

This. Sinister gets it.

How can he train you if you have a massive boner all the time?

Probably the one who can train me to theoretically do anything.

>tfw want to learn German but don't know what Sup Forums related person would be best to teach me.

Ich bin sehr verwirrt

Red skull.
I think Magneto can speak german? no reason he can't since he lived nazi germany.
That one guy who can speak all languages that turned in OP shit because he could speak physics or some shit

Daredevil. I want him to train me to the point I don't fear going blind. That I might see it as an advantage

Superman

I just want to be a good person I can love.

Say goodbye to your mum,dad and bff

Fuckin' A. Nailed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>That I might see it as an advantage
Daredevil won't tho