Be american

>be american
>17 people die
>American students do a celebratory conga

Other urls found in this thread:

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7367121/083e17b8/carnaval_begint_ietsje_later_in_florida.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vElbh2Ox1dA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/30/hero-indian-police-officer-sprints-1km-live-bomb-protect-400/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its a daily occurrence for them

wtf

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7367121/083e17b8/carnaval_begint_ietsje_later_in_florida.html

if they didn't do that they could be mistaken as the shooter and killed by cops

They're actually demonstrating to the police that they aren't armed by putting their hands on each others' shoulders. Anyone who didn't do the conga would be preemptively shot by the cop.

This can't be real

nation of freedom

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

>conga is mandatory

land of the free, indeed

>this is what the land of freedom looks like

They are happy because 17 is just a tiny number.

Home of the brave

Can they be required to do the rollercoaster macarena and get shot if their pants drop?

>weisse people

>tfw you're the first of the line and have nobody to put your hands on
>tfw you're the 2nd on the line, but became the 1st after the previous 1st one got shot
>tfw you're the last on the line but you see all the guys before you being shot by the police one by one and your turn is slowly coming

Ummm why exactly isn't the girl in green touching the black girl in front of her?

Americans can't stop being racist for just a single minute can they? Not even in a time of emergency.

It's like america made real!

Because she's the killer

ahhh the glorious smell of freedom

>americans in charge of handling panicked people

What an awful joke.

>Be American
>Go to school
>Get shot
> Can't afford to pay $500,000 plus tip for hospital fees
>die

can the girl on the 1st place sue the guy following her for sexual assault?

Did you just assume their gender!?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

roll

Their families are probably going to be paying off medical debt for a few years.

raw

NO, SCUM, YOU'RE BEING EXECUTED!!!

rollinh

SIR GET ON THE GROUND SIR

>be america
>don't do the conga
>get shot

it is real. last time the shooting happened cops arrived and shot 3 or 4 more students they thought were suspects.

Please tell me you're joking. Why do american cops think they're in Afghanistan?

The memes truly write themselves

QUICK GIVE ME A COUNTRY TO MOVE TO.

Former american soldiers literally get fired for not being trigger happy enough.

rolling

What if a shooter hit them perfectly from the scope? 360 no scope collateral

P-PLS DONT SHOOT OFFICER

Just drone strike the whole school. eliminates the risk for the boys in blue.

we're ded

BANG BANG BANG

The military has stricter ROE than the police

It is actually a sign of great development as a country when the lives of those who're supposed to put it on the line to protect others are valued more than the latter.

roll

can we get a source on this? I would love to use it to make fun of your countrymen in the future

I DO NOT CONSENT

>Be american
>school shooting happens
>Police comes
>shoot up kids with the perpetrators
The price of freedom.

Roe ?

He was a former marine, too. Which is like a regular american soldier except more trigger happy

It feels like we're all united every time we laugh at America. Is America the hero we deserve ?

I KNOW MY RIGHTS SIR

Rules of Engagement

Well okay then.

I'm doing some research for my OC, americans please share infos

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're are no friends of mine
youtube.com/watch?v=vElbh2Ox1dA

Tell me more about your military's ROE .

Preserved for posterity

BANG BANG BANG

The quality is absolute garbage

Wait, what if you're the first kid and the guy behind you is a bully?
>Go out of building
>Bully pushes you
>cops get spooked
>you get shot
This isn't a very bright idea, Muricca

>those "sources"
Fucking hell

Hey, I got featured .
What a day to be alive ;)

Include my pic

roll

Reddit

So kids in school get training on how to react to a school shooting AND the police afterwards? That's sone scary stuff man. Comes with being a militarised society i guess.

What can I say, it's looking good.

Hehehe, I too love le screencap with le epic reactions XDDD

>cops get spooked
Dude the kids should be spooked, nog the cops .

IZ IT CUZ I IZ BLACK???

I never understood this newer Sup Forums collage approach. Just cap the post or section of the thread.

God bless our troops :DD

You're here all day, get some sleep.

>be cop
>'fear for your life'
>shoot someone

This happens a lot.

Not an appropriate situation for such a cap, and a bad ratio of posts to images, bad format overall.

Rolling

There's actually a serious debate here that teachers should be armed with guns so they can fight off the attackers.
No. This isn't satire or a joke. It's a real conversation.

This was in Iraq:

On order, enemy military and paramilitary forces are declared hostile and may be attacked subject to the following instructions:

a) Positive identification (PID) is required prior to engagement. PID is a reasonable certainty that the proposed target is a legitimate military target. If no PID, contact your next higher commander for decision

b) Do not engage anyone who has surrendered or is out of battle due to sickness or wounds.

c) Do not target or strike any of the following except in self-defense to protect yourself, your unit, friendly forces, and designated persons or property under your control:

Civilians

Hospitals, mosques, national monuments, and any other historical and cultural sites.

d) Do not fire into civilian populated areas or buildings unless the enemy is using them for military purposes or if necessary for your self-defense. Minimize collateral damage.

e) Do not target enemy infrastructure (public works, commercial communication facilities, dams), Lines of Communication (roads, highways, tunnels, bridges, railways) and Economic Objects (commercial storage facilities, pipelines) unless necessary for self-defense or if ordered by your commander. If you must fire on these objects to engage a hostile force, disable and disrupt but avoid destruction of these objects, if possible.

The use of force, including deadly force, is authorized to protect the following:

Yourself, your unit, and friendly forces

Enemy Prisoners of War

Civilians from crimes that are likely to cause death or serious bodily harm, such as murder or rape

Designated civilians and/or property, such as personnel of the Red Cross/Crescent, UN, and US/UN supported organizations

3. Treat all civilians and their property with respect and dignity. Do not seize civilian property, including vehicles, unless you have the permission of a company level commander and you give a receipt to the property’s owner.

that reminds me the way the Russian special forces was dealing with hostage situations in this opera and school against tchetchens

Mate. Wew.
Really can't add anything else to that.
Christ.

So there are no selfless cops in America that care for the people more than their life ?
I mean not even a small percentage?, Like in link related .
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/30/hero-indian-police-officer-sprints-1km-live-bomb-protect-400/

It's my first one, please don't bully.

thank you

All these (You)s

ok

>be American high school student
>get treated worse than an Iraqi insurgent

I really think we can do better guys.

Don't make such a lewd face. Everybody will think you're a slut.

Thanks m80.
Were you in the military or something?

No, my father and some of my friends were

Heard about that one. What if the teacher panicks. I like guns too but this is too much for children and teens to handle emotionally. Getting training for a possible massacre. How can a kid comprehend and rationalise about that? Must be very stressful

> you give a receipt to the property’s owner.
You're in a middle of a fierce gun fight and now you have to write a fucking receipt ?
What a fucking joke .

My sophomore year of HS a friend of mine got expelled and arrested for plotting to shoot up the school. He was really close to pulling it off, he had the weaponry and everything. It was only talked about for two or three days after.

>be american
>be a pussy who cant get in the military or college
>be a cop
>shoot people for not doing the conga

THIN BLUE LINE

roll

so it would be crueler if school shooters merely wounded all their victims instead of killing them?

Americans are yet to fight school shooters with tanks, gunships and thermobaric weapons.