Its funny, once blacks are rich enough to actually choose what woman they get, they always choose white

Its funny, once blacks are rich enough to actually choose what woman they get, they always choose white.

really makes those almonds activate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a waste of genes.

You already know

the dude has 9 kinds. nine.

what is it with white australian women and bbc?

Eddie could fuck my wife any day of the week. I love that guy.

not sure, im more wondering why this nigger has 100mil dollars and still wears a doo rag like a street nigger

eddie is based

kek

>caring about nigger spawn
They are all niggers.

he is the biggest "has been" alive.

>they always choose white
They always chose whatever the fuck that isn't black.

Keep those fucking niggers far away from my beurettes they spread shitty genes and diseases REEEEEEEEEEEE

>watch his Raw show
>seems a joyful and great guy to be around

>see him now
>seems like a smug sack of shit

Mixed feelings 2bh

Why is Michelle Obama holding that pregnant white woman's hand?

If I had a choice I'd go asian.

She's smokin hot. Great job, Eddie. Nice trophy.

Like will smith or denzel washington? You only see what you want to see

kek

Good cuck, the white race needs more subs like you.

Viva la Mexico

She has brown eyes

80's and early 90's Murphy was awesome. Then somewhere along the line his quality of content jumped off a cliff into hell.

just checked this

it is confirmed

nothing of value was lost

>Its funny, once blacks are rich enough to actually choose what woman they get, they always choose white.
statistically inaccurate myth, pushed by jews to incite rage against black men.

> - "How To Show The World You Don't Have A Father 101"

Isn't being black enough?

What a suplex

They can create eyes of color with meditatational alignment within ssexual union of intent for their next seed.

Its absolutely Delicious
now if we can get interracial couples to collaborate with black couoles together in collaboration we can creat melanin dynasties alongside asian and indians

But are black women so fond of white skin too?

Checked

i was mainly talking about the degenerate girl with piercings, tattoos, fake gold jewelry, tonne of makeup, and hair highlights, surrounded by a bunch of niggers
but ya being black is usually enough

did he die?

Let's say I want 9 children (I do)

How do I do this?

Just fuck loads of women and leave them with a kid to raise?

someone decipher these cuck ramblings

I always find it funny when nigger brag about how many white women they have fucked.

Its like an admission of inferiority.

Only if you're black.

You should come out here and marry a nice Mormon girl instead.

>Just fuck loads of women and leave them with a kid to raise?

Are you a nigger? If so, then yes.
If not, you shouldn't this unless you want to become a nigger and also probably poor.

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME

Wait because you want blacks to breed more? What sort of cuck are you?

>You should come out here and marry a nice Mormon girl instead.
Do they have lots of children? How many are we talking on average?

>Are you a nigger? If so, then yes.
>If not, you shouldn't this unless you want to become a nigger and also probably poor.
Mate I don't care how I do it, I just want to spread my seed as much as possible

I'm currently looking into sperm donation. That would be awesome if I actually had a kid through that.

No, I'm saying you only get away with that shit by being black.

So?

Underrated post

And pretty much this desu. Humans have a high tendency to date/marry/fuck their own kind. Even here in Brussels, whites date whites and blacks date blacks. Of course there are exceptions to the rule but one has to look at the big picture.

>Do they have lots of children? How many are we talking on average?

They take the whole "Be fruitful and multiply" thing as dogma. So expect to have at least two.

>Mate I don't care how I do it, I just want to spread my seed as much as possible

What's the point of spreading your seed if you aren't going to raise the kids and make sure they don't turn out to be pieces of shit? If you knock up a bunch of women and leave them to raise your daughters by themselves, the chances of them growing up to be like go up exponentially, and your sons won't turn out much better.

Wanting to procreate simply for procreation's sake and not thinking about the consequences is worse than nigger behavior. You're no better than cancer at that point.

Dem legs. My nigga chose well.

Ah right. Perhaps you're right.

>They take the whole "Be fruitful and multiply" thing as dogma. So expect to have at least two.
That's pretty good.

>What's the point of spreading your seed if you aren't going to raise the kids and make sure they don't turn out to be pieces of shit?
Because they will still exist in the world. My genes will still be passed on.

>Wanting to procreate simply for procreation's sake and not thinking about the consequences is worse than nigger behavior. You're no better than cancer at that point.
You're just jelly of men more virile than you bro.

>they always choose white.

they also choose white furniture, white suits, white dishes, cars whatever.

Murphy only had black women (even when famous) before this white woman and he has like nine children from previous marriages. Still, you feel the need to attack him with this white woman trophy bullshit. Maybe you are just a low life beta that spends too much jerking off too hentai and just maybe you should get a fucking life

Bragging about how many women of another race you have banged is something to brag about seeing it shows you are skilled enough as a MAN to deal with the extra challenges that come with of interracial dating. No inferiority complex needed for that. It does however feel good to know BETA bitch boys like yourself cry themselves to bed at night because black guys like myself fuck white women and there isnt you can do about it

Pro tip: Get a life, dont be a BETA and dont bitch about shit you cant change

Peace out bitches

What consequences? If I leave the girl and my new kid in the Philippines, what is going to happen? At worst they might track me somehow and for some reason I might have to pay child support.

Was that water even deep enough to do that? It looks like when the camera momentarily moves to the left that people are standing in the water, making it only like three feet deep.

Also, it looks like the throwee also hit his head on the side wall of the pool.

That was the dumbest fucking horseplay I've ever seen in my life.

"Beta", "alpha".

All of these manosphere buzzwords. You really look very brainwashed.

>Get a life, dont be a BETA and dont bitch about shit you cant change

Don't do anything, leave George Soros win.

You suck at Cuckposting. Try again later.

seriously?

looks like my fucking legs if i shaved them

no thanks

>What consequences?

Did you read the rest of my post? Consequences don't just mean "bad shit that happens to you" it means the result of an action. If you knock up some chick in the Philippines and split, your halfy bastard is statistically likely to end up a degenerate or a criminal.

>Because they will still exist in the world

And you're ok with any legacy? Even if your progeny turns out like or pic related, or Elliot Rodger, or some nu-male faggot (which is likely because lack of masculine influence is what made nu-males in the first place)?

>You're just jelly of men more virile than you bro.

It's not about virility. I don't care if you have 1 or 15 children. I just think you should put some thought into raising them, lest you make the world more shit than it already is. Simply procreating without thinking about it is literally what viruses do.

>Also, it looks like the throwee also hit his head on the side wall of the pool.

sherlock holmes right fucking here

this is for whatever reason harder to watch then some of the gore stuff

Well they are pretty stupid.

kek.

Legs of a Gladiator

Forgot my pic. Is passing on your genes really all that matters if this is the result?

Or maybe this?

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

what is samuel L jackson doing with a white girl, I thought he hated whitey

most hollywood niggers have black wives/husbands and kids though.

i can only think of three interracial hollywood families, robert deniro, eddie murphy, halle berry.

White women are beautiful creatures so why not? I'd chose a white woman if i had a 100 million lying around.

Someone should kill these old has-been niggers who impregnate younger white chicks.
They're literally taking fertile young white women out of the gene pool, just so their old fat ass can knock her up and be dead by the time the kid is in his twenties.

A coal burner is the last animal that should be trying to pull off a smug smirk.

why do you know what your legs look like shaved?
and why are you afraid of women that aren't fat and lazy?
>americans
oh never mind, i forgot your average woman is pic related

>And you're ok with any legacy? Even if your progeny turns out like or pic related, or Elliot Rodger, or some nu-male faggot (which is likely because lack of masculine influence is what made nu-males in the first place)?
Quality is better than quantity. If you have 10 kids then the chances are at least a couple of them will turn out okay.

>I don't care if you have 1 or 15 children.
That's because you're a low test cuck

>I just think you should put some thought into raising them, lest you make the world more shit than it already is. Simply procreating without thinking about it is literally what viruses do.
I don't care about (((the world))), I care about me, cuck

I guess I'd like to raise some kids myself, but if I had the opportunity to have 10 kids and raise none of them, versus just 1 kid raised myself, I'd definitely take the former.

If I did only have 1 kid with a wife though then I'd just try and have as many love-children / donate as much sperm as possible :)

Nah that's Denzel Washington

Black women would gladly date white guys, it's just that most of them are so damn hideous nobody wants to touch them.

Is the dude pregnant too?

White women are going to disappear.

In fact, right now many of the most beautiful white women have destroyed their lineage forever.

No, user, you've got it backwards. Black women are gross. Literally no one wants them as a rule (minus the insanely small minority of them with European facial features). They are literally the worst race/ gender combo.

Because he's still a nigger.

Basically this. And many of these young women are specially beautiful.

>worst race/gender combo
>forgets abos

As long as they are sterilized. No white who would race mix deserves to pass on their genes and the public does not deserve the burden of the mixed who are most likely future inmates

There are millions upon millions of white men they could choose from, I just don't understand.

and their attitudes are most often absolute garbage.

He'll be broke soon. The reason black athletes go broke so fast after retirement is their white baby mamma's take all their money away in divorce court.

Can I ask why are you so obsessed with this?

Actually, to be honest, you're right. Abbo grills are the worst with black grills trailing close behind.

>Quality is better than quantity.
>If you have 10 kids then the chances are at least a couple of them will turn out okay.

Isn't having 10 kids and hoping that a couple will be ok due to averages the "quantity" approach?

>I don't care about (((the world))), I care about me, cuck

So you really only care about yourself, and not about the circumstances or environment that any of your children have to deal with? Are you sure you aren't a nigger?

>Activated almonds

Hi fit

>your halfy bastard is statistically likely to end up a degenerate or a criminal.
And why should I care?

Big cock in generalb, you can make an australian bitch fly 24 hours to get fucked properly

Xhe will fuck anything that is not pure nigger like xhe is .

Also, found the cucks.

Strill denying the evidence, anglos?

Lets say it clear: It's not the jews. Interracial relationships are your fault.

>Isn't having 10 kids and hoping that a couple will be ok due to averages the "quantity" approach?
Oh shit that was meant to say quantity is better than quality. Perhaps a freudian slip

But yeah, I would rather have loads and take my chances, than just 1. If you have 1, they might die from some freak accident. Then you'd be fucked.

>So you really only care about yourself, and not about the circumstances or environment that any of your children have to deal with?
Hahaha, (((the environment)))? (((Circumstances)))? Nigga what are you on? This is Sup Forums, not Tumblr

>Are you sure you aren't a nigger?
I'm white bro

Bawh God, he killed himself!

Black girls love white dick , it's just that 95% of then are too horrid to give they large .

The problem is as always not the few that mix but the kids they create.

Those kids then go on to fuck up and dilute the gene pool with their mutated fucked half nig genes

And then you get a world where no one really is 100% pure just because a few people were allowed to mix in the beginning. Seriously getting a genetic test is very very surprising what kind of shit contaminates your blood. I would say most whites are about 90%white but 10% some other shit the parents may not have even known about

>before DNA was known
>couple creates mixed kid that looks white
>pure white marries that kid because they don't look off
>repeat

>he doesn't shave his legs to make hair grow back stronger, longer and thicker
>literally a C U C K

whites and asians are the sexiest races, even if the men put some effort they can become a cute girl

>being this uneducated to actually believe this retard level old wive's tale
>admitting to shaving one's own legs as a man
>thinks he can call anybody a cuck

Women will fuck a horse if it can give them a little financial security.

All that smug "Ain't no man good enough for me" act they do in public is just a tactic to maintain their inflated sexual value.

Wilders will put you and your sheboon mother on a banana boat with destination; home (random african shitty mud hut)

> almonds
Oldfag

I don't know. I assume that since you're on Sup Forums, you want to reduce or at least not contribute to the amount of degeneracy in the world. If you care about spreading your seed, leave a chick knocked up with no intention of seeing her or the kid ever again, how do you even know accomplished anything?

It just seems like if I were going to have a kid, I'd want to at least try to raise it right. I understand the urge to want to pass on your genes, but I just can't imagine not wanting and trying to make the best kid possible rather than just making one for the hell of it.

I'm not the guy you just replied to (I'm the other guy you're replying to) but I just wanna answer what you said

>I don't know. I assume that since you're on Sup Forums, you want to reduce or at least not contribute to the amount of degeneracy in the world. If you care about spreading your seed, leave a chick knocked up with no intention of seeing her or the kid ever again, how do you even know accomplished anything?
Because spreading your seed is your accomplishment. Also I only care about my interests - that's the only reason I want to reduce degeneracy.

>It just seems like if I were going to have a kid, I'd want to at least try to raise it right. I understand the urge to want to pass on your genes, but I just can't imagine not wanting and trying to make the best kid possible rather than just making one for the hell of it.
Because quantity > quality. Does a silverback gorilla give a fuck what happens to his kids? Well, yes, he probably cares a little bit, but he doesn't stick around that much - the females do the child-rearing while he fucks more females. Same with any other animal. So that's what we should do bro.

And please don't give me any "but we're above the animals" moral crap, that shit ain't gonna fly with me.

Do you think Obama will embrace the cock openly when he is out of office?

Also, will Michelle stay with him?

whites always submit in the end

Thats why black women are so angry all the time. Their own kind wont even fuck them.