Brit/pol/ Great Britain Edition

>Thread themes
youtube.com/watch?v=1J5_NyR4CTk
youtube.com/watch?v=jbpTVu49Drk
youtube.com/watch?v=x2et1bEghxk

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>Britain No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

50% of graduates who paid £9,000 a year are back living with their parents
rt.com/uk/356250-students-parents-tuition-report/

Keep brit/pol/ British, don't let this thread descend into a shambles of plane posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36959780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Somerset

Copypasta, you forgot to change the thread themes.

3rd for spitfire

Britain is dead long live Britain

I knew there was something, fuck

The Troubles really should have been more UK-wide if that was the result in Nornia.

Someone in the other thread said it was wrong that 35/36 gold medalists are white

I just looked through it individually and who except Mo Farah isn't white?

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36959780

Channel islands and isle of man have 1 each

Norn iron has 0

>All these Chinese Athletes that will be sent to the Gulags because they got Bronze medals or worse

Looking forward to all the Comment Is Free articles about how this is proof that swimming pools, bicycles and racetracks be raycis.

ANGLO PRIDE
BRITANNIA WIDE

posting again to remind all the anons who arn't worthless neets where your tax goes

Gonna be a little extra in the dumplings this year.

Who else is getting their A Level results tomorrow?

I'm a worthless neet but i'm really trying. For some reason no one wants to hire a worthless neet

This makes me feel old

Summerfag

>he believes the summerfag meme

why does this bother you so much? Did she refuse to sleep with you?

reported.

>Anglos
>white

How do you think you did?

I`m sure she will be a wonderful mother and that kid won`t grow up to be a useless sack of shit.
Things like this make me want to smash my knees in.

I'm 19 homo.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT!

>Turk
>German

>German
>Tanned

Shit. Was predicted A*A*A. But I fucked it all up and didn't revise. Went into half my exams after no sleep and had no idea what I was doing.

Its too embarrassing, cut us loose already, we've failed the queen.

German

>yfw you see a TWUB drinking skimmed milk

paedophiles need to leave

>tfw the meme represents all western countries

This

Fuck off you degenerate cunts

I remember the good old days where A* didn't exist.

>1 post by this ID

>tfw got kicked out of school before I finished my A Levels
>Did a shitty BTEC instead

Still, it took a quarter the effort of A levels, and I got into a decent Uni that everyone else tried really hard to get to

WTF? Which school you go to? 2A* and an A? What Uni/course did you apply for?

>Tfw unironically got A*A*A* but nobody believes be online because it sounds like bollocks

>BTEC Sport
>Travel and tourism A level

everythime

a friend of mine wanted to have a baby with her husband, took a couple of years of trying & 2 rounds of ivf or someshit. she and her husband both have jobs

girl in pic is a legit retard who pushed a 100k bill to the taxpayer out of her cunt without even realising

I don't understand the point in *

100-90% A
90-80% B
80-70% C
70-60% D

Doing a course cleaning dogshit isn't something you should be proud of.

That's why my family barely pays taxes.

Comprehensive because I'm a poorfag. Going to Lancaster desu. Was predicted high but there is no chance I will get that kek.

BTEC is more trade oriented therefore better than A-Level's and 80% of degrees desu.

me, so nervous holy shit

It just makes my results look shittier to employers who don't know what year they changed it.

the roleplaying fin faggot is back

When I got mine an A* was 80%+ overall with 90%+ at A2 whereas an A was 80%+ overall with lower than 90% at A2

>tfw nearly 30 with A-level 'equivalents' from college because I didn't even finish school

are you me? i did the same, no sleep and tried to cram revision. staying up all night from nerves

Anyone here got problems with Niggers/Pakis? I swear the UK has the worst cultural problems in the world.

The current university setup.. at least in most now is

100-70% = A
69-60% = B
59-50% = C
49-40% = D aka pass
39-0 = Fail.

Memories a little rusty, been a few years.

Me.

21 Years old, fresh outta the merchant navy - need an A in chemistry to study chemical engineering at a russler (Already got a HNC in Mechanical Engineering so I didn't need physics or engineering). I self taught myself with youtube and textbooks in about 12 weeks cracking at it 6+ hours a day.

Grade boundaries are promising, think I've got the A but would like A* just to say I got one.

Yeah I was the same, 80% was an A and 90% was an A*.

How many courses did you do mate

I dont know how it works, I dropped out and bought the Army meme because I was retarded enough to listen to my dad

nice try

I did that but then just didn't revise, I'd stay up all night posting here about the referendum. Fucking Brexit ruining my grades.

>I swear the UK has the worst cultural problems in the world.
You should get out more then lad. We have it pretty easy here.

>merchant navy

University?

> tfw he doesn't even have a Damien Hurst...

Trade > degree

RFA?

If not, was it hard to get on a ship? I looked into it a while ago

Not good then ?
Was considering joining as an officer after uni

>flaglarper calls anyone role-playing.
>Toff fucked his girlfriend and neetscum is bitter episode

I Think 95%+ for an A* and 85%+ for an A is better.

Think 75% for an A is ridiculous, that would mean you could get a quarter of the shit on the paper wrong and still get "Top marks"

to the guy who took the time to reply in the last thread

>Listen lad You are self medicating with drink , when you need to see gp with anti depressants ! *Nods*
I am on some sweet ones an anti psychotics to keep me calm like big teddy bear =chem cosh ,
went through trials of them an got a good mix now ,

Ovc im self medicating you dont have to tell me that, there's no fuckin way i would ever go to my Gp, if i did i would loose my job. I tried speed for a while but i cant't do that shit, tolerance and/or a legitimate source die out rather soon mate

It totally depends what it's in. The thing with degree's is they vary wildly on what you read in. Plumbers may earn more than an art graduate but not a mathematician.

Anyone here studying/doing BMAT exam? I've got it in 12 weeks and it's fucking hard.

That's true for us in the West Country but not necessarily for the rest of Great Britain

this would have been a way better system than what i done, which was fuck around at school learning nothing and fucking girls during study leave. bricking it for tomorrow.
yeah they couldn't have timed the referendum worse

>my meme 'nice'
>had to reduce the gif size after the Nice attack
>21 yr old

Do you understand the context of that gif?

Oy vey

No I went private sponsor, I ended up with a shitty oil rig supply company working with pajeets for months at a time with no internet or british company. Came out of my apprenticeship into the oil crash & ended up having to work on ferries and cruise ships. It's not actually that hard, but if you wanna do it make sure you get with a big company like Maersk, BP, Shell etc.

Three: psychology, sociology and anatomy & physiology

M8's doing the UKCAT, need to basically teach yourself an A-level in all three sciences.

nah, look at the state of american cities, our cities are probably the worst we have to offer but at least they aren't getting burnt to the ground every 3 months

Officer is fine, my story

>goto careers
>get good IQ score
>offered Fitter Mechanic
>do entire NVQ including apprenticeship in 6 months
>thats what everyone does, I wasn't special
>no idea what I am doing because no practical experience
>get to unit
>not allowed to work on vehicles because they're owned by civillians
>ask troops commander for a fitter posting
>she has a music degree as an officer of engineers and probably dosent even know what a fitter is
>puts me in a store room to look after rubber dingys for 6 months
>leave army after 6 years
>NVQ 3 in engineering maintenance
>Work security for minumum wage

I understand that but many countries have it far worse than us, despite our heavy darkies in the cities.

I not saying it's perfect but I think we are lucky, considering the concentrations in those areas.

How much is it to sit an exam privately?
did you not have to do coursework or anything?
was it all exam based?

>math degree

BTEC plumbers/pipe fitters make more than me in the nuclear industry to name one example.

... What?

I've done UKCAT. Got 690 Band 2. But I am a repeating student. Got to do Chem again.

BMAT seems hard.

Can anyone give me some tips on Chemistry?

Still like that m8, and I blew my chances of an A* this year

Is anyone else scared of showing UKIP support because your property could be vandalised by lefties?

I don't believe you and even if that's true most my family except myself are in trades and working conditions are shit. They work for private firms that treat them worse than something you'd find on your shoe and have gruelling days in freezing/roasting conditions.

I used to be a submariner, when I put my notice in they revoked my submarine pay.

>mfw I was at sea working 6 on, 6 off making less per hour than someone at McDonalds

Worse for me mate. He's redpilled but asian and supports UKIP. Good thing that the UK has never been a banner/poster type country. Hell, even us whites get shit on if we take out a British flag.

Fucking EDL.

The only expensive part was finding an exam centre to do the practical exams, had to drive 4 hours to Birmingham and it was like 500 including a "Test exam" where basically they showed you how to do everything before the exam. Then did the written exams at a local sixth form as private candidate, very easy if you are determined.

What town are you lads?

>a millennial cunt
do you know that that gif is 'jazz club... Nice.'??

I work with a guy who user to do flight control on HMS Bulwark

the armed forces are shit if you leave, you wouldn't think they could straight up lie and fuck you over, but they do

I got my acceptance email (second choice sadly) as soon as I woke up so strode into school without giving a fuck. It was nice. Still did badly though.