youtube.com/watch?v=1gXFSY37LqA
youtube.com/watch?v=AkX0Z-CRX-M
youtube.com/watch?v=rHZLo6_IfhE
youtube.com/watch?v=LbimBz1ZwIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did he die of cancer yet?

>Growing up is not so tough, except when I've had enough butt

What he meant by this?

Never watched One Punch Man Junior. Why does everyone hate it so much?

Fun fact: Cailou is bald because in the books he is an infant. The cartoon aged him up but kept his lack of hair.

Why do people act like it's weird that he's bald? Most guys I know have little to no hair.

No, they feel weird about him because he has cancer, not because he's bald.

youtube.com/watch?v=ks2Yfgx35cU
Prepare thyself

>Most guys I know have little to no hair.

Stop knowing bald wuss babies.

sbnation.com/2014/3/26/5549908/arian-foster-caillou-is-awful

I love the shit out of this article

>He has a baby sister who dominates his life because she is a normal, loving child who does not whine about the slightest fart of the breeze.

youtube.com/watch?v=2roobei5nj4
youtube.com/watch?v=HLDJ7I6-vTk

Why is this a thing?

>It's a Caillou-shoots-an-unarmed-civilian episode

is this a Sath Macfarland Comedy original?
youtube.com/watch?v=59Q3JKNv0vc

It's cancer, but weirdly ironically funny cancer.

Too bad he won't live to see five...

Oh damn, Caillou is Canadian? I feel like I should apologize that my country gave the world this horror. I hope last night's Hip concert made up for it in some small way.

Does Sup Forums hate this show?

youtube.com/watch?v=WpQu3qOiEVo

Damn.

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL THAT WHORE

Caillou is like Doug for toddlers.

Please get out of here. We don't want your kind around here. Pedofag.

Report and move on with your life, dummy.

What the fuck is your problem

okay no fucking joke here im being deadly serious

my sister had a kid. the kid was adorable and bubbly and never complained about shit. wanted a new toy? politely asked mom if he could have it, said "okay" if she said no and dropped the fucking subject. wants ice cream? "no" "okay". sister promised him they'd go to the zoo or the park or something and he's super excited, but now they can't go? "okay". little guy runs off to colour with crayons or some shit. my sister isn't fucking messing around here, she fucking knows what she's doing.

one day, when he's 5 or 6, my aunt is babysitting him and they watch a few episodes of caillou on netflix, and i swear to god the little shit has never fucking been the same.

tantrums every other day. can't have ice cream? WAAAAAH. can't go to the park? WAAAAAAAH. no new toy? WAAAAAAH, he screams and kicks and punches as we have to literally drag him out of the store while he grabs shit off the shelves and throws it on the ground. it's like a fucking switch got flipped in him.

and he doesn't want to do shit anymore. i used to be able to fucking teach the guy to read or help him with his math homework or whatever, and he'd just sit down and do it. or we'd be able to go out and play ball or some shit and have a good time. not fucking anymore. it's TV or my sister's iPad now. anything else, he cries and cries and punches and bites and it's fucking awful. he'll beg and beg for more food, cry his ass off, and then only eat two bites of that shit. and just try to get him to eat brocolli or fucking sprouts or something. he used to love that shit, now he won't even fucking eat his dinner if there is brocolli on the fucking plate

don't let your fucking kids watch caillou you motherfuckers. that shit fucking changes a man. whatever you fucking do, I swear, don't let them fucking watch caillou. I know you don't fucking believe me, i wouldn't fucking believe me either, but it's all fucking true.

caillou is the fucking devil.

Oh, you Canucks gave us alot more than just this. Far, far worse things.

EACH DAY I DIE SOME MORE
EACH DAY I DIE SOME MORE
EACH DAY I DIE SOME MORE

Is this pasta? It's still amusing when you insert any show title.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtevUEKLf-I

It could only apply to Caillou. The whole moral of that show is if you whine and cry enough, you'll get whatever you want.

WHO'LL NEVER LIVE TO SEE FIVE
MY WHOLE LIFE TURNED TO SHIT
WHEN MY T CELLS TOOK A DIVE

NOW I LOOK LIKE GOD HAD DRAWN ME
WHEN HE GOT STONED AND REAL LAZY
NOW I HAVE PER-MA-NENT HEADACHES
AND MY VISIONS REALLY HAZY

SO I'M CAILLOU THE CANCER KID
LOVING CHEMO BY EACH PORTION
I COST A-LOT TO KEEP A-LIVE
MOMMY IS NOW PRO-ABORTION!

If you're talking about Bieber, I'm pretty sure Caillou is worse.

Sorry buddy nobody outside of Canada cares about the Tragically Hip and you guys have a lot of bad animation to answer for.

>Estas castigado tierra tierra tierra

rip

Holy shit

Boco is far worse than anything that Canada has produced.

I love how even normie parents hate the shit out of Caillou.

How come? Do they think he's a skinhead or sumthin?

cancer

>look for "each day i grow some more"
>some pussy nigga on /x/ reported it

What a faggot.

Anyways, it used to be here: youtube.com/watch?v=1gXFSY37LqA

Caillou instills bad habits.

Like literally it's always WAHHH I HATE THAT I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT WAHH FUCK YOU ROSIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>You're getting to be a big boy!

>Each day I grow some more

They think he's a whiny little prick, that's what it is. He spends most of the damn show whining or throwing a tantrum.

Holy quackamoli!

> Caillou's daddy has brown hair
> Caillou's mommy has black hair
> Rosie has red hair

Leo's daddy isn't allowed to come over when Caillou's daddy's at work any more

Honestly from what I've seen happen in Caillou, I'm almost willing to believe this.

Well, now I have to ship them. I don't watch Monster High, so is it weird?

Oh fuck, I thought that shit too.

Caillou Conspiracies

Aang really lost all sense of purpose when he moved to that shitty city huh?

I really don't reminder Cailou as being whiny. I haven't seen this since I was like 7 but wasn't he some Mary Sue perfect kid who was always nice?

>when he moved to that shitty city huh
Hey, I kind of liked the Ba Sing Se arc

Canadian cartoons are generally shitty, except for Reboot

Her pussy bald like Calliou, DTF like Calliou

Later seasons had him be soulless and never get mad. Early episodes he was a whiny little brat.

Hell even the intro is changed to fit this. Originally on the line "except when I've had enough" he's on the floor having a tantrum. Later seasons on this line he takes off a firefighter hat and brushes sweat from his head.

I understood that reference unfortunately.

Yup

I would love to see a non-Go Animate where he gets popped in the mouth because his dad couldn't deal with his shit anymore

>Why do people act like it's weird that he's bald?

Because most people grow hair on their scalp and have a full head of it by the time their about a yea old.

>Most guys I know have little to no hair.

You must live in an area that has alot of inbreeding and male pattern baldness then.

Feels pretty good for me though. My hair reaches past my waist.

It's alright, Canuck-user.
Your country also gave us:
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Reboot
Inspector Gadget
Ned's Newt
The first three seasons of Total Drama
And the first season of Johnny Test
Your country's fine with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkX0Z-CRX-M

And won't reach six because of cancer

"I'm just a kid who's four for fun"

Because they retconned Santama as always having been bald since birth instead of training so hard his hair fell off. It doesn't respect the established canon and shits all over One's work.

Gord on the 20$ bill when?

What? No, I'm just latino. Most black and latino men keep their hair very short. Do white people not shave their heads too?

Don't worry, we'll make that shitty too in the reboot.

Fucking kill yourself

why do you people care about this show

youtube.com/watch?v=rHZLo6_IfhE

Karl?

Memes

I've loved this for years

>PUSSY BALD LIKE CAILLOU

Is he /r9k/ incarnate?

No, Caillou has friends.

>Do white people not shave their heads too?

Unless they're neo-nazis, the only kind of white person who shaves their head is typically because they're already balding and just say fuck it to all of it. Other than that, most white people keep their hair.

Kids shows are best when they teach children the importance of boundaries and have appeal that one can look back at and smile. When you have younger relatives or children of your own, it's important to pay attention to how much shows can leave an impression on them.

Caillou is a toxic, enabled shit whose parents just like him cry and bitch without lifting a finger. Kid has no comeuppance.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbimBz1ZwIk

Since we're talking about kid shows we hate, how does Sup Forums feel about Max & Ruby?
>That little shit's smug face

Forgot the pic

>Implying Max ever did anything wrong
All he wanted to do is play with his toys, like any young adolescent would.
Ruby is a self-absorbed piece of shit who expects too much out of her brother, then gets pissy when he decides to act his age.

I cry like a washed-up whore
I'm damned annoying
I'm Caillou

Ruby could get it. Grandma would probably approve.

>like any young adolescent would.

You mean a toddler. He was far from being an adolescent.