Sup Forums related tattoos: how much do you love TV?

ITT: Sup Forums tattoos

Show us your Sup Forums tattoo.

R

>Getting tattoos
>ever

degenerate

That's actually pretty good

pic related is mine. kinda Sup Forums related

Oh shit get schwifty my n*gga

I'm more of Sup Forums tattoo guy

Praise kek!

The blue sheet thing looks just like the stuff we use in the animal shelter. Are you sick bro?

God damnit reddit

Why is your leg so weak looking? Are you sick?

this is Sup Forumsutism

Also that yellow probably healed like shit, didn't it?

Nice jaundice retard

no i'm alright.

why are you all so mean?

why do you keep posting this thread? it does shit every time.

This has got to be a bait thread.
Out of all the shit to get tattooed on you; you guys got edgy Rick and Morty tattoos. You redditors literally have fucking autism.

I hate fat people

Someone post the tattoo pasta. It makes me cry laughing every time.

I'm not the OP but yes I do have drug&high Rick tattooed on my thigh.

Why would someone from Sup Forums have an ithing?

Ugh, tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos

thats hardly fat

such a stale pasta

but it's always funny. why did he get it in Chinese?

tattoos are degenerate, kek flag is reddit, tattoos where a way to brand that you where a soldier in the case of the roman legion, or you was a criminal.

I do not understand why people get them so fucking big. If it was something small I wouldn't have much of a problem with it but they have them so fucking large.

Do we live in those ancient times anymore?...Fuck no. So grow up, get over yourself and be who you are. I love Rick and Morty. Fuck off.

r8 it Sup Forumseddit

Fucking love it man. I'm the one with the High Rick tattoo. That's awesome man. I love all the different characters in it too! xD lol, so cool!

>tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

just stop

What are you an aspiring edgy 19 year old with a Military family. FUCK OFF.

it's so bad it's good