Clinton is moving from fear to the Obama strategy of calling Trump an out of touch billionaire in it for himself...

Clinton is moving from fear to the Obama strategy of calling Trump an out of touch billionaire in it for himself. You think this narrative they're pushing will have any weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/08/11/pf/taxes/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-loophole/
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

money.cnn.com/2016/08/11/pf/taxes/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-loophole/

Forgot link.

Probably a mistake. If recent pols are any indication, Trump is closing to within a couple of points of Clinton the fear narrative is basically losing steam, so the Clinton team is looking for something else that will get traction. It was the bast shot they had at him and they blew it early. Doubt is continuing to build about Clinton's health and actual physical fitness to hold the office, which isn't helped by her few heavily managed public appearances and complete lack of a press conference since February. I think dialing back the fear narrative and using it sparingly would have helped but the now it's been overused and the general public has gotten used to it as a sort of background noise.

Fear was their best shot at him. Attacking Trump on ethical grounds will only remind voters of Clinton's own highly questionable ethical standards.

The Clinton campaign is in real trouble here.

bump

Goddamn I cannot fucking wait for the debates. He's going to win in a landslide.

This is ironic considering that Trump seems like an actual human that's in touch with other people while Hillary is a crazed sociopath if reports are accurate

Fear mongering worked for them because their supporters are stupid, but even then, people get tired of it over time.

The "out of touch rich person" won't work for her for pretty fucking obvious reasons.

>Trump an out of touch billionaire in it for himself
That implies she is in touch with people. The women who said "I never drove in like 40 years" or something like that. The women who is constantly surrounded by heavy security for like 20 years.

$.02 has been deposited into your account

Fuck I hope so, if Hillary brings up wealth all Trump has to do is point out that the Clintons have a net worth of over $100 million and ask her how she got it.

Simply as a mental exercise don't you think it would be better to ignore a shill thread, rather than bump it?

>The "out of touch rich person" won't work for her for pretty fucking obvious reasons.

It was what killed Romney, among other things, so it has showed promise in previous elections.

Yes, it's a much better shtick. "Fear Trump!" might rally the pussy leftists but it does nothing for people in the middle who are tired of "Fear [x]!" being the rallying cry for politicians. Painting Trump as selfish and arrogant would play better, it's less fantastical than "he's a Nazi!"

She needs to surround herself completely with okay people though, because if she tries to pull that off just by herself she's going to look like an idiot because she has no ethical grounding. The more Khan family sob stories she pulls out of her ass the better her standing will be.

Hillary's best bet to win is to show herself as little as possible, run as a concept rather than a person.

>OMG HE PAYS A LOWER TAX RATE ON HIS HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.
>Failing to understand how even by only paying 15% Trump pays more in taxes than all of CTR combined

Thank you for correcting the record

of course it worked on Romney he is an out of touch rich person. This will never work on Trump though. between him and Hillary she's easily the least authentic and most out of touch. I hope she does it and I hope it backfires.

Its not going to work Shillary.
Nothing can save her.

Narratives are for fiction, not nonfiction.

Her hiding all of her income in a shady offshore not-for-"profit" sure seems so much better than him, amirite?

>fucking faggots

They're both sociopaths. I'll take a sociopath I can tell is bullshitting over one that can sound honest every day of the week.

Doubtful.
Hillary "we were (not) broke when wet left the white house"
Hillary "I made millions for 30 minute speeches to banks"
Hillary "I wash millions through my slush fund charity"
Hillary "I donate to my own charity for tax purposes"

The narrative can be turned on her so fast, you'd think it was a revolving door.

>Trump is an out of touch billionaire, he can't identify at all with the common man
>Now excuse me while I launder hundreds of millions of dollars and give speeches to wallstreet executives

The demon infesting Shillary is eating its way out. Nothing can save her.

>Hillary "I donate to my own charity for tax purposes"
The portion of her charity she actually donates to is the part that donates money the charity receives to other charities, not the part that performs charity work for pay and could be used to conceal wealth. She can't get it back out via goods and services in other words.

>Narratives are for fiction, not nonfiction.
Everything is a narrative, especially in politics. Regardless, I would like to see Donald denounce this loophole, if it comes to be an actual issue rather than somehow defend it.

I think the Kahn thing was a one time shot. It was a nitro boost to her inevitable convention bounce, and Trump played into it because he hadn't adapted to a media that had shifted to twisting his every word against him. Pre convention, the media more or less played whatever he said without comment because ratings. Post convention, the media is actively promoting Hillary and attacking Trump, which he hadn't adapted too. Latest public appearances show hes adapting to the new media environment. And the Clinton campaign is still fighting pre convention Trump while Trump is shifting to a post convention mode.

That is why we call it a narrative. Its when a person or group take a series of events and try to put together a story or theme that ties it all together. When it comes to the left, they can come up with very strong narratives (fictional) to push their agenda.

>The portion of her charity she actually donates to is the part that donates money the charity receives to other charities.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.

>an out of touch billionaire in it for herself
>hillary

ill take the one who is lowering taxes, alex.

>hillary calling anyone else out of touch
Lol

youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14

>Trump is closing to within a couple of points of Clinton
lol

>the one that needs a teleprompter telling the other guy that hes out of touch
>0.06 has been deposited

Which out of touch rich person would they be talking about? Clinton?

>Hillary charges more for one speech than what the average American makes in a several years
>Trump is out of touch

Topkek