Ben 'I told you so' Shapiro

ITT: We apologize to Ben Shapiro

Remember when he said that he left Breitbart cause he said that the Trump Campaign basically bought the site.

Now the CEO of Breitbart is Trumps Campaign Manager

I think its time for an apology.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/17/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/
dailywire.com/news/8197/trump-conservatisms-dunkirk-ben-shapiro
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291680-report-manafort-helped-ukraine-party-pay-us-lobbyists
youtu.be/jilQ_31WquQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jCPM5vJJp4M
youtube.com/watch?v=cFzdBdXLAq0
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE-INSIDERS-SAY-MAY-DROP-SOON
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the CEO of Breitbart is Trumps Campaign Manager

That's weird. Trump had no problem making up "facts" on his own. He hardly needed to enlist Breitbart's services.

Ben should really be the GOP candidate. Yeah, I know, (((Shapiro))), but he'd be up by like 20 points if it were the case. Guy is fucking savage.

Remember when he left the company after believing a woman's lies?

>lies

theres actually a video of lewandowski grabbing her after Trump and Lewandowski said he never touched her

but u know ... Sup Forums forgets that crucial part of the story all the time!

Breitbart covered it all up cause they were already in Trumps pocket at this time and this is why he left. Those are the facts.

He left to back up a poor lie of that bitch later turning out to be exactly that poor lie.

I can't believe anyone actually likes that little piece of shit.

Thanks for correcting the record on the matter

I need a job. How much does the Hillary campaign pay her shills?

We don't need anymore manlet leaders

are you guys autistic?

>Telling the truth means im a Hillary shill

wtf is wrong with you fucking morons

I swear Shapiro is right about everything he says and you blind followers of the orange god king ALWAYS confirm his words.

Voting Trump is great and all to stop Hillary but pretending he never did anything wrong or lied to you is the dumbest thing i have ever seen.

Why can't you fuckers be honest and say "yeah Trump lied so what lol i still vote for him cause Hillary is worse"

With this fucking attitude you will turn the US into Germany 2.0

This.

>Lewandowski said he never touched her

You're proving his point. It was such a non-incident that he didn't even remember it. Quite the exaggeration when video proves nothing happened, and the accusation comes from a well documented liar and possibly mentally ill narcissist.

*touches shoulder*

>Stephen Bannon, a former banker who runs the influential conservative outlet Breitbart News and is known for his fiercely anti-establishment politics, has been named the Trump campaign’s chief executive.
>Kellyanne Conway, a veteran Republican pollster who has been close to Trump for years, will assume the role of campaign manager.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/17/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/

>Breitbart covered it all up
No, they exposed it all quite clearly as more information came out.

Go away Ahmed.

He's only against trump because his show is funded by Cruz backers.

>now Dahnald's campaign is owned by a jewish media outlet whose most important journalist is a flamboyant gay half-jewish drug addicted coal burning degenerate edgelord
what could go worse for the republican party?

The truth of the matter is that she said he threw her down, she almost lost her balance etc.

When the tape became public she changed her language. She tried to sue and it was squashed. You're uninformed.

he likes 30 hrs or more out there in his recent 70-80 podcasts were he lines out why hes not voting Trump but also acknowledges that he may has to do it when it comes down to it

How about you refute all his arguments instead of spouting a one line meme that makes no sense

He also always openly says that hes a Cruz Voter and he also mentioned that DailyWire was backed by people who vote for Cruz

Ever wondered why they both like Cruz? Maybe its cause of similiar values and principles lol ...

What do you think they get out of shilling for Cruz? Power? Moeny? Cruz is a nobody lmao

He was just the candidate who was in line with their beliefs.

Must be hard to get for oy as a fucking canadian

>says there is proof
>doesnt link proof

Fuck off Muhammad.

she never said he threw her down ... the Trump campaign intentionally misquoted her Tweet .. go verify this

She sued to make a point because people were saying "if it hurt you so bad why dont you go to the police" knowing that it wouldnt do much anyway

>he likes 30 hrs or more out there in his recent 70-80 podcasts were he lines out why hes not voting Trump but also acknowledges that he may has to do it when it comes down to it
He literally wrote this article saying anyone who votes for Trump is a suicidal idiot.

dailywire.com/news/8197/trump-conservatisms-dunkirk-ben-shapiro

I'll say it again. Fuck off Ahmed.

s-sorry

Ben isn't a conservative, he's a globalist RINO. The last conservative to run was Pat Buchanan.

so what? Its not like you are able to refute any of the points he makes lol

you seem butthurt cause someone disagrees with you

Are you a liberal democrat like the people Trump was funding most of his life by any chance?

Didn't know you need your safe space so badly!

Maybe go to reddit/the_donald .. i think thats your new home now

>Remember when he said that he left Breitbart cause he said that the Trump Campaign basically bought the site.
Or the more likely scenario
>Look Ben, you fucked up, there's VIDEO EVIDENCE Michelle Fields lied, apologize for asking for the man to be fired and we'll call it water under the bridge, if you don't then we're going to have to let you go
>>N-no! I'll never apologize! I quit! #NEVERTRUMP

>German
>apologizing to Jews

Kek. Tough luck bud.

Why do you guys care about what a president's height is? How about what they can do for their country?

>tfw

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291680-report-manafort-helped-ukraine-party-pay-us-lobbyists

>the jews

you see even Ben hates Jews even more so than most of Sup Forums because most Jews are of the left .. we hate the leftists Jews

youtu.be/jilQ_31WquQ

Little Benjis latest fit caught on bodycam

Sure bud. #notalljews

Wasn't Shapiro's site funded my members of the Cruz campaign?

Breitbart believed Fields at the beginning of the incident and suspended one of its reporters for publicly questioning Fields's telling of events before the video/audio became public. The story and Fields's account were also on their front page for days until the it became apparent that Feilds was exaggerating her what happened. Ben then jumped in and went full retard on Fox by saying she was "thrown to the ground." You don't know what the fuck your talking about.

no its funded by people woh also backed Cruz

youtube.com/watch?v=jCPM5vJJp4M

rely meks u think

also Trump obviously fired Lewandowski later on

Ben Shapiro is on his side whether you disagree with him on one or two points such as Israel

He believes in almost all of the same things we believe in. Listen to his podcast.

He's also very fair with Trump as he gives him credit where credit is due but is not afraid to criticize the mistakes he has been making.

He decided to ruin his career. Let the kike roast in the oven, he fucking deserves it

He's still a (((true conservative))) Jew

this

he believes in the constitution and the founding principles

what do you mean by that? do you believe the constitution is jewish ?

>oh my god he grabbed her

rape!
misogyny!

Pepperidge Farms how hard CNN was trying to push that narrative.

What happens when the people get their long term memory back?

News flash slider, every single mass media organization is in the pocket of a particular cause.

Every.
Single.
One.

>News flash slider, every single mass media organization is in the pocket of a particular cause.

yeah spoken like Ben Shapiro .. he always says this and he wishes people would just be honest about it .. he made no secret about his Cruz BIas on DailyWire.

People will never be honest when they stand to gain more power by being dishonest.

That is just humanity's nature at this point.

Benevolence shouldn't be expected, it should be given, but not expected.

You're the kind of dumbass who would call this...
youtube.com/watch?v=cFzdBdXLAq0
... an agression.

jesus christ michelle fields looks like a man

How did he mansplain his way out of that?

>Jewish
>President

>lol

Neck yourself my man

Trump's Daughter is a Jew lol

so fucking what?

fuck that midget

Cool that shorty went and did his own thing after being picked on for liking a bitch.

What did Rick "No Dick" Wilson say?

strong arguments 9gag

I never insulted him because his criticisms of Trump are entirely valid and he's a great debater and general spokesman for what is more or less my political ideology.

Trumptardism is a mental illness.

>Oy vey he touched me!
>That's sexual assault goy!

The fact that you think a slight touch equates to a serious physical assault makes me think you have the jew in you.

At least learn how to fit in before you post such blatant propoganda. You sound like you just learned about us from a Kym page.

I'm not an anti-Semite so that doesn't matter to me.

I voted for Sanders in the Democratic Primary.

So the video shows Lewandowski throwing her to the ground? Because that's what she said, and that's what Shapiro believed. I'm saying this as someone who did and still does enjoy hearing Ben Shapiro. He was wrong and doesn't want to admit he was.

>how to fit in

let me try this!

TRUMP MAGA AWOOOO

I LOVE TRUMP HE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG HEVER AND NEVER LIED THROUGH OUT HIS CAMPAIGN AND EVERYONE WHO SAYS HES NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE IS A LIAR KIKE HILLARY SHILL :DD :D!! FUCK ALL MUDSLIMES AND NIGGERS 2BH F4M!! HES LITERALLY THE PERFECT CANDIDATE WHO RUNS A PERFECT CAMPAIGN AND CAN'T DO NO WRONG! I LOVE HIM AND I WILL FOLLOW HIM INTO HIS GRAVE!

Do i fit into this safe spacen ow sir?

>ecause that's what she said

again she never said this .. the Trump campaign took her tweet out of context and said that she said this ...

>A German defending a Jew

This is how cucked Germany is now.
Hitler should have won the war.

I'd rather have a jew that's attempting to stick to reality than a christian living in the clouds.

are you retarded? Germany has done nothing but apologize for the last 50 years

they're cucked to shit

LITTLE
KEKSERVATIVE
GUYS

im just not an identity driven liberal democrat sorry lol

he could be an alien lizzard nigger for all i care .. hes saying the truth and the fact that he hates most jews aswell is a bonus for him

never said it was
but neither is yours
nor are any required on my side
>an apology is owed

burden of proof
imbecile.

>The right thinks Hillary is a war mongerers who will start WW 3 and flood the country with low iq voters to secure power for the neocons
>OP is surprised when alternative right wing media actively shills for Trump, despite the fact that most people still don't trust him due to 12 years of hardcore neocon shilling

Low energy shitposting ahmed.

But he's on our side

It makes no sense why some of you are so against him. On the left people support each other no matter how much their opinions differ when it comes to fighting the left. When they're left to their own devices they tear each other apart and kill one another. Us as the right need to come together and fight the left. We are too divided and the left is taking advantage.

>sh-sh-shills!!11

go back to your pokemon games kids, adults are talking.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/

Yeah it was the Trump Campaign who said she got grabbed and thrown around.

Christ you act like Trump supporters all believe and support him no matter what, but you won't stop riding Shapiro's shoah dick.

I highly recommend listening to Shapiro's podcast. I think a lot of you will find is that he aligns with a lot of the Sup Forums views in terms of BLM, safe spaces, feminists and the left in general. He gives a fair shot to trump and fairly critiques him on his good and bad decisions and said he would likely vote trump just to stop hillary.

>burden of proof

for what? you replied to the OP ... is it hard for you to find out that Bannon joined Trumps campaign or something?

>This entire post

You guys really got cucked hard didn't you? Even ironically thinking about this... Why?

no the point here is about actually thrown to the ground

she never said this anywhere even in this article but some people here said that she said she got thrown to the ground ....

The only principle that Cruz and Shapiro agree about that matters is that Cruz would continue to take Jew money.

He's pathetic, so I understand why he would appeal to a leaf.

>I'm not an anti-semite
>I voted for Sanders

gb2leddit

where were you when ben shapiro proved himself to be forever BASED

Ben had a huge boner for Michelle Fields.

She lied about being tossed around and Benny Boy came to the rescue in the name of "muh principles"

So what breaks the case is the difference between almost being forced to the ground and being forced to the ground. Well when you put it like that I guess Shapiro made slightly less of an ass of himself.

Ben's opinion resides in the eternal trashcan after he went on CNN and became a SJW pushing a made up story involving an attention whore

Ben you are pathetic, please move back to Isreal and make videos about how much Muslims suck

Kill yourself you vile revisionist cocksucker

Clinton May Drop Out Soon…Debate May Be Cancelled

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE-INSIDERS-SAY-MAY-DROP-SOON

again, just for you:
op: "an apology is owed"
then does not back that up

is this confusing to you?

>is it hard for you to find out that Bannon joined Trumps campaign or something?

what is that suppose to do with jack shit?

"Racists deserve to be hunted down and their lives destroyed"

so he "assaulted" a cunt

yeah, boohoo
my god the horror
and i hear something...
the world tiniest violin playing in the rain

what do you mean why? are you a retard?

are you aware that the right in the US doesn't like identity politics? the ones pulling the race card are the democrats?

maybe you are voting for the wrong party my friend

>Trump never took Jew money

I mean you are talking about a guy who even took money from (((Soros))) but ok

and that the Trump campaign took it all out of context and said she said that she got thrown to the ground .. i mean it all came after a serious of awful things Trump did like the KKK david duke shit (was around that timeline) and i guess people just needed to forcefully abandon everything Trump .. it was also a time where people still hoped that he loses the primaries etc.

>what is that suppose to do with jack shit?

i think you just recently migrated to this board from reddit or Sup Forums

I don't need to refute Ben's arguments. He refuses to fight evil.

He is therefore evil.

he left the site because he couldn't back down from his support of Michelle Fields. He just couldn't handle the fact that the BB editors didn't immediately jump on the "violence of Trump's campaign" bandwagon, after he went all-in on that narrative.

>i think you just recently migrated to this board from reddit or Sup Forums

nice cop out bud
yeah you take care

Did she die???

>20 posts by a fucking Merkel

I think so, I haven't heard anything about her in a few months.

How will Trump mansplain his way out of this one???

>Ignores the serious post
>Replies to joke post

Kek. You're trying too hard to be edgy was the joke.

>Lmao I'm not one of those liberal cuck guys
>like I'm one of you lol space niggers and lizard people N sheeeeit
>But most importantly goys, Shapiro hates jews

>mansplain

please cuntsplain us into understanding

putins shorter than shapiro

I called you a normie. Deal with it shitlord.

I never left Ben. Even when he was pro Ted Cruz, I knew he was right.

Ben is the hero we need.

I hoped you summerfriends would have picked up on the nuances of satire by now.