Oi ah was raised in wahn of the shiniest mos well-ta-do wealthiest families in aw of gotham i was i was en it ain't fer...

oi ah was raised in wahn of the shiniest mos well-ta-do wealthiest families in aw of gotham i was i was en it ain't fer bleedin nuffin

i daan't wanna be 'earin any cracks abaht the bloomin' pig's ear bottle in me mince meat pie

I still can't get over how terrible some of the character designs were. A fucking broken bottle as a monocle? WTF

And the backstory behind it is so terrible. If the Arkham series were comic book stories, instead of a game, I'm pretty sure everyone would be lambasting it.

>hand bandaged to make a "flipper"

Nah. It's mostly stupid fun like Injustice.

I never understood the hate with this version of the character. Then again, I never really liked him. Can someone explain the hate, please? Is it just that people wanted a more comic-accurate penguin?

Ok how long do you think before that 'monocle' gets infected and his face becomes mostly necrotic tissue?

Nah, that's funny because you're the one that breaks his hand.

And then later, you break his other one.

It's because the broken bottle thing sounds too tryhard even if you don't know a thing about the character.

Cor blimey, git ert uh moi mooseum Batman you faggit.

Who the hell grabs a bottle to fight anyway?

>I still can't get over how terrible some of the character designs were. A fucking broken bottle as a monocle? WTF

It's better than an actual monocle, which no one in the world actually wears anymore.

Gentlemen do. If there's no sword to fence with, we just twirl our mustaches and smash wine bottles to use as blades.

That is sort of the point, Penguin is a parody of 'old money'

someone explain the bottle thing to me.

He was in a barfight and someone stuffed it into his head.

this is what happens when you let concept artists get too carried away. suddenly everyone tries to reinvent the wheel.

Forgetting for a second that this is the worst opinion I've ever heard, why is it important that no one wears them anymore?

Sorry, I meant who grabs it the wrong way? That's the only conceivable way the bottom would be stuck in Penguin's eye.

They could have just said he fell on it during a fight but that would make him sound like a clumsy oaf.

Non-gentlemenly hooligans, that's who.

meant for

We find out in the games. It's either Zsaz or the Joker I forget which.

Are the comics any good?

Nope and nope. You're conflating Penguin's origin with Zsaz's, the bottle is unrelated

Yep. Deleted my post after remembering that bottle guy was a rando and that Penguin got his revenge by taking both of the guys eyes.

Technically there was also the story of how Penguin and how his feud started with Joker, when Joker decided to kill a few guests.

Yeah, but Penguin got even too though.

>RIP Bud and Lou

Arkham Knight Bruce looked like a caveman and the female characters suffered from the ''same face'' syndrome.

find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat!

i hate my life!

>Arkham Knight Bruce looked like a caveman

I thought they just ripped his looks off of John Hamm?

No, I'm going through Arkham City right now. HOLY FUCK Rocksteady, did anyone properly test Catwoman's combat and stealth segments? Cause holy shit are her controls terrible, even for a rhythm based combat game. Also the fact that the "Riddler's Revenge" Campaign just reused the same fucking sets of challenges pisses me off to no end. 100%ing this game is a fucking pain in the ass.

It's not really played too seriously though. In fact most of the "try hard" moments in the Arkham series are pretty tongue-in-cheek.

About the same amount of time it's taken Two-Face's burnt side to be infected.

NNGGHHH FIND THEM !!!!!

wrong pic...dont ban, I'll delete it now

this is embarassing

Because this is modern, realistic edgy Batman shit.

I did. Dear fucking god it isn't nearly as bad as rehashing those fucking challenges in your shitty ass revenge campaign.

Same dude. Her challenges on some of the maps are god damn retarded because of how shit her controls are.