Are there really blonde italians that not only live in Japan but own a restaurant/business there...

Are there really blonde italians that not only live in Japan but own a restaurant/business there? I've seen this in JoJo arc 4, Blend, and Food Wars.

Is it just a meme or is there some truth to it? I too would like to move to Japan and open an eatery and blend with the locals. Perhaps marrying a qt and settling down there as well.

Good question.

if theres a blonde italian i bet he is fucking hot

Southern Europeans are not white.

I guess there might be some, how am I supposed to know?

I used to live in Torino. Does that count?

yes, the romans were NORDIC so I'm sure that some remnants of that era remain today.

Sure there are italians who owns a restaurant in japan and I guess some of them are blonde

>blonde Italians
My uncle is 100% Italian and he has blonde hair. I got stuck with dark curly hair.
>tfw secret jew

why the blue eye blonde hair combo for an italian though? would've made more sense to go for green eyes and light brown hair

i only see really dark blonde on male here
only women usually have that blonde

To them the standard Euro is blonde guy with a giant nose.

like 95% of Euro foreigners in anime are portrayed as blonde, it has little to do with the Euro country itself

They always make european characters blonde so they contrast with the japanese ones.It's not rare to hear a character saying"wow,you're japanese black hair is so beautiful"when it's not something rare at all in the west.

Why are they even so autistic about muh 1337 black Nihon hair? Like 90%+ of the world's population is like that

No because the city despite being in Piedmont is 15% piedmontese and 85% terrones/maghrebi/slavs

we just want to see colorful world in outside of real world.

It's refreshing to see a photo of Asians with natural black hair and not that brown freak they insist to dye to look "cool".

Yes

he is the member of K-pop group called "SHINee".
so SHINee man make his hair SHINee. it is logical desu!

is it toffa?
did she fine?

but you already are the best asians

I've met three somewhat blonde Italians in my lifetime.
One was half-albanian (surprisingly) and had really weird blonde/gray hair
The other one is somethink like half-lithuanian or smth? I dunno
And the other one is me, although I'm not Italian in the slightest (slav) and I my hair is just a very bright shade of brown

The situation doesn't change all that much when you go further north, I guess people with bright hair might be more common there, but natural blonde? No way in hell, maybe 1 in a 1000

Also this, dunno about the giant nose thing but Japs like to depict Euros as blonde and blue-eyed..

most famous Italian in japan is this guy.
i think you can easily find he is not kind of Europian who yous said.

shite im useless

I've already witnessed more blonde italians than you

They were either half-bloods or immigrants/slavs in the northern Italy; there's a great possibility they were "ayyytalians" from a very northern region, aka franco-germans

Japanese people think all europeans are blonde

Oh my god.

so France is not Europe...

>a very small % is blonde
>males go dark or bald by the time they're 30

France is the center of Europe

here blondes aren't that rare, I had two blonde classmates out of ten in highschool

male classmates I mean