Anybody remember this place? Has it even been mentioned since the episode it was first shown?

Anybody remember this place? Has it even been mentioned since the episode it was first shown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDX4ZwUeOok
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this show doesnt really care for continuity outside of giving a couple of scraps for the theorists and to make it seem like it has a DEEPEST LORE

SU's Earth is a big place and it apparently less than half the number of humans in than real life earth does.

Steven has healing powers now, why would they need to go back?

>this show doesnt really care for continuity

Are we watching the same show?

Watch it again without your rose tinted glasses on. The show rarely references events from previous episodes.

>rose tinted glasses

the show is less than 5 years old, what the fuck does nostalgia have to do with it?

>mfw It hasn't occurred to any of the crystal gems that this fountain can heal all of the corrupted gem monsters

If Rose couldn't heal them, why would this fountain?

i think that rose's amory is in a nearby mountain: compare the mountains and rocks when they warp in in An Indirect Kiss and Rose's Scabbard

It won't. Corrupted gems aren't cracked, their 'mind' is due to the light made by the diamonds. Which is why I feel like Steven's mindfuckery powers might end up healing the corrupted gems fully down the road, along with his healing spit in one way or another.

So what? The series is going to end with Steven as some sort of Gem Christ figure?

That's a bit much for a kids cartoon, even one like Steven Universe.

The Gem corruption weapon was a song.
The series is going to end with a song healing all them.

Why don't they keep bottles of Rose Tears or Steven Spit? To use like health potions.

If the fountain still heals, even after 14 years of Rose being gone. Then I think the fluid should be able to still heal after being in a glass bottle.

Maybe there's a reason it's an open-air fountain that needs to be in constant circulation.

That's the first episode I ever saw, when the tear didn't work and Steven yells out "COME ON!" I knew I loved this show.
But Pearl nearly having a mental breakdown was a good indication too.

Attack the Light used bottles of Rose's tears as health potions

And that was semi-canon.

i dont understand how gem inventory works
i mean like steven and connie carry bags when they need shit but what do gems do?
the only non weapon thing i can think of someone pulling out of thin air is lapis's mirror

Pearl kept police tape inside her gem as well

And Garnet summoned the gem so that they could open the door to that pyramid temple

>the only non weapon thing i can think of someone pulling out of thin air is lapis's mirror

Garnet summoned up some goggles once. I feel like Pearl has summoned up at least one other thing, but I don't remember what.

Garnet also summoned a replacement pair of sunglasses after Jasper broke a set

To be fair, it seemed like that took a lot of concentration. Maybe they can only summon things from the Temple bubble room? Makes it a two-way street.

That is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDX4ZwUeOok

his healing powers stopped working for awhile. Also, they only work on things and people he cares about

Rose's tears are a finite resource now that she's gone, they're basically immortal and have to figure out how to make that one fountain last for the rest of their existence. And now that they know Steven can heal they don't want to waste the tears until it's necessary, say his gem gets damaged and he's unable to heal himself or he gets captured by homeworld and the Gems need healing before they go after him.

Won't Steven get healing tears at some point?

Ah, that makes sense. You'd think they'd visit sometime though.
I bet Pearl does a lot now.

You think she lubes up with those tears?

That was really only a plot hole in the same episode where they stopped working. After that, they didn't forget about the fountain, they just had no reason to bring it up because no one needed healing.

That was part of their clothes-changing powers. The Gems' clothing are hard-light projections like their bodies, so they can just zap them from one outfit to another. They did that in the beach episode.

Or it could have been an external pair of goggles that Garnet stored in her gemstones, but she wouldn't really have a reason to do that since her own body is lavaproof and she should be able to just make her own pair.