I decided to flee to Europe cause I'm fed up with my parents and claim for asylum. They will never see me again anymore

I decided to flee to Europe cause I'm fed up with my parents and claim for asylum. They will never see me again anymore
Rate

Go away, you're literally worse than a nigger

Hope you get accepted and I hope you integrate and don't become a nationalistic diaspora

Where are you going?

Spain or Portugal

>going from one shithole to a slightly better shithole

you can come here if you fight with us in the race war

in that case I don't care either way

Are you a cute girl? Asking for a friend

Good luck

Shut up, we're more cultural people than you unmannered savadge viking.

>I'm fed up with my parents and claim for asylum
Very serious reason to seek for an asylum indeed, I'm sure you'll get accepted.

you will be denied

Fed up with his parents because he is gay, maybe? That is a good enough reason to flee from Rulag

he is a russian citizen, unless he can prove hes some politically discriminated rich oligarch who fears putler hes going to be sent back

Not if she marries me

>she

I'm an atheist, atheists ate politically discriminated against in Pidorushka

i wonder what happened to that russian user who tired to escape russia because of some dangerous people persecuting him

*tried

You need to bring evidence, something you can show them. Consider paying someone to write you death threats or something, you'll increase your chances.

why didn't you post the same pic as in /bant/?

A man got a large fine recently for reposting a behemoth song, which was recognized as blasphemy, kek. I'm going to post songs, videos and quotes that insult and humikiate religion on my vk

I just posted a random picture both here and on /bant/.

Short of making them believe you will die the minute they send you back your chances are slim. Making a deal with some homeless guys pretending to be a anti-gay or anti-atheist mafia out for your head your chances are slim. because of "muh refugees!!!"

Physical and social media evidence, make a few scars,make pictures of you beng beat up that sort of thing and let no one in it, because they will contact your relatives too see if your are lying

go to bed kid you have school tomorrow

Can you even afford a one way plain flight?

You cannot board planes in russia without valid visa. He'd have to cross the border illegally.

The fuck? So he's going to have to do some mission impossible shit to even get into the EU?

i would watch that movie

Europe is festering cesspool about collapse into chaos. Go to burgerland

America is festering cesspool about collapse into chaos. Go to chinkland

Sure, I have some money

I have a schengen visa so I can legally enter EU

turn the proxy off cletus

China is festering cesspool about collapse into chaos. Go to Africa

Earth is festering cesspool about collapse into chaos. Go to the Moon

Moon is festering cesspool about to collapse into chaos. Go to Mars.