pictured: Southern Europe
we're all in agreement, then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wt6FMrLV4c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, we're not southern fuck off.

You forgot Cyprus lad

Spain and Italy comes to mind when I think Southern Europe, the rest are Eastern trash

Cyprus is black asiastic Turkish land

>Western Europe
>Nordic countries
>Eastern shitholes

Basically this

Listen here you lil' shit

Include the remainder of the Aegean islands as well as Cyprus and it's perfect.

Southern Europe is highly diffused with Asiatic civilization.

unfortunately you are incorrect

Those Eastern Slavs aren't Southern European, neither is Bulgaria
As well as geography it's also a cultural group

Greece are balkans
but not slavs. like albanians

>Trentino and venetian and lombard mountains not southern
>Piedmont and Vallee D'Aoste southern

Ok

You're forgetting Cyprus, also
>slavs
Yeah nah

get rid of those southern slavs + albanians, and add cyprus

its not because there's moutains there that it can be southern

Holy shit, is that punching bag?

>Dubrovnik is not southern europe
want to know how I know you're retarded

The balkans is a peninsula in south east europe, my uneducated third worlder. An analogy to what you said would be
>spain is iberian not southern europe
Or
>Italy is apennine
They're all on different peninsulas in southern europe

>slavs

balkans is an ethnicity, i was told
basically if the people looks like this and the music sounds like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1wt6FMrLV4c
it's balkan
so yeah Slovenia and Croatia aren't really balkan
Greece and Romania are though

stp sois meilleur à parler anglais. J'ai pas d'idée ce que tu veux dire
J'ai placé la ligne au sud du massif centrale

Areas under the influence of the Italian and/or greek bull count as southern

They kicked all the Italians out

Unironically populated by venetians until 1945

No mate that's just stupid
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
It's a geographical region, a peninsula just like many others in Europe

Not really, Ragusa was out of their orbit for centuries before that. There was an Italian element, but it wasn't as important as in Fiume or Pola

youre not a country either

Neither are you

>those borders
not right now..please..im on nofap

My Ancestors :)
Euskadi

When are you cucks gonna annex Kosovo? I thought that's what the war was about.

Why are y'all so obsessed with defining some kind of categorical divisions that don't exist?
Europe is a cultural and linguistical continuum, there hasn't been a categorical divide since the cold war

nah, only this part is Southern European, cause of the Alps blocking the Med air currents. This is the case throughout the Balkans, so that only the immediate coastal areas have a Med climate.

us and anglogerms having anything in common

>continuum
not really though

care to elborate?

Malta is not Southern European, come on now.

Completely.

no I'm from the non mediterranean part of Southern France and we have nothing to do with southern Eurpoop.

i gotta agree there's gradients among neighbors, but you can tell appart the different "centers" of culture in.. well the whole world
the borders are blurry so you used the world "continuum" correctly
it's just that... well you can tell apart green from yellow and cyan right? same with euro cultures

France, Germany and rest of balkan is southern euro

Je voulais dire "can't"

Ce n'est pas parce qu'il y a des montagnes que ça ne peut être dans le Sud, couillon
Le Massif Central c'est dans le Midi, le Sud s'arrête grossièrement de la Charente au Rhône
puis je pourrais te dire la même chose, ton français est médiocre

You don't have garrigue, forests of oaks, aromatic plants, olive trees? Olive oil, charcuterie, cheese, wine?

But, that's exactly what a continuum is, what was the point of correcting me when we are in agreement?

Sputhern europe is much largesr due to greek iberian and italian and southern euro ally domination.

Also include the vast majority of Germany and sizable british population

>You don't have garrigue, forests of oaks, aromatic plants, olive trees? Olive oil, charcuterie, cheese, wine?
no

>Slovenian littoral
>Literally all furlan lands

Good 1954 land stealing, Ratko

Lies

uhh...sure

Au moins tu pouvais me comprendre, pédé
Tu me sembles un putain de salope qui ait besoin d'un grand COUP DE PIED NORDIQUE

becase not all whites are the same. 'continuum' word makes it look like they are
that's all i want to point out

Je suis pas sudiste

un bougnoule, j'imagine
marochien peut-être

>'continuum' word makes it look like they are
No, that's only what it sounds to you, continuum means that nothing is the same but they aren't single monolithic blocs either.
Continuum is gradation, hue, shade

you've never been to France, our southern half is more varied than your entire country.

Slovene furlans are good guy but their language is dying, even faster than furlan itself. It's so strangse since they're close to you

All of romance Europe is varied, but France is the less varied of all, you don't even have local languages, you are pretty much all a suburb of Paris culturally speaking
There is more difference between Lombardy and Piedmont than between France and Algeria

> There is more difference between Lombardy and Piedmont than between France and Algeria

How will the Fr*nch EVER recover?

>you don't even have local languages
well actually that's wrong, it basically jumped a generation and a half but a large amount of 20 something people are learning the languages of their ancestors and most local languages still have 80+ years old speakers.
Especially noticeable in Bretagne, the Nice area, Basque Country, and southern Occitania, also a bit in the Nord region.

Iberians were irrelevant and were a tribe that got raped by the Romans and Carthaginians in the end.

Wrong, Iberian DNA dominates Italy, France, Britain and Germany, Iberians made a core part of the roman ally core states, there was no occupation.

cope

Carthaginians had nothing to do woth the peninsula, them bring Africans with Greek culture.

Why does this guy posted his retarded selfies every time he makes a post?

New level of tripfag?

Many of the Italic tribes were migrants from Iberia same with Gaul tribes.

Had you accepted your southernity yet?

leave it to an amerimutt to post this nonsense

>Je suis pas sudiste
>t. PACA

Mais sinon t'as raison cet américain est un attardé qui se croit malin mais sait toujours pas parler français.

VIENS ICI FRANÇOIS JE TE DONNERAI UN COUP DE PIED

>tries to kick
>*braaaaaap*
>pants break
>liquid shit starts to leak down your leg and burst out of your ass like a yellowstone eruption
>fall on your overweight ass
>start to roll in your poo screaming about iberian people being the progenitors of all european races in broken french

méchant pêh, méchant comme une feuille

It's a bit more like this, if you're specifically looking for a Mediterranean culture. There is a very thin line on the border of coastal Dalmatia and the Dalmatian Hinterlands where you cross instantly from turbo-Mediterranean post-Venetian Romaboos to hillbilly sheep-fucking turbo-Balkan barbarians who play bagpipes, accordions and traditionally dress like Turks.

remember the alamo my friend

Spotted the retards.

sadly inbreeding ruined the brain of the irish people and race mixing ruined the brain of american people, it's better to just ignore them for your own sanity.

Je viens du Nord
pas du département, le Nord en général

>muh breizh muh normandy muh inbreeding

his viKANG genes rest your ancestors

common misconception but the few dozen vikings who settled in Normandy didn't change the genetic makeup of the region.

>Nord-Ouest
non non, pas ça
Je sous-entendais la moitié Nord du pays, au dessus du Massif

ben quoi
Pour moi lorsque l'on dit le Nord, si on ne précise pas le département, c'est tout ce qu'il y a au-dessus de Lyon

no, we are southern europeans, budapest was founded by romans!

En France si tu dis "Le Nord" tout le monde pense au nord-est.

Marrant ça, je viens justement de PACA

>Provence Algerie Congo Arabie

je sais, t'es niçois

CHI

Pourquoi je vois des fils de paysans 100% normands qui ferait passer le danois moyen pour un narbonoid alors?

Non, tout le monde pense au nord pas de Calais, on dit "l'est" pour parler de.. bin l'est

Car tu ne connais rien de l'histoire de ta race.

>Southern Europe thread
>Fr*nchs cannot stop posting
Nuke this thread already, it's been stained.

Écoute je vois des types a l'allure scandinave, d'autres qui passeraient bien en Hollande ou au royaume Uni tout les jours.

Oui car tu ne connais rien de l'histoire de ta race alors tu fais des raccourcis de taré congénital.

Only if you deport the southern s*Avs

D'accord, t'es juste con en fait,je comprends mieux.

c'est toi le con, connard, les romains et les grecs décrivaient déjà les gaulois come ayant les cheveux et les yeux clairs et les Goths et les Francs sont passés du nord au sud la France aussi, il y avait des blonds aux yeux bleus en Normandie avant que les vikings n’existent.

el mulato europeo...

t. northern Arab