Spider-Man #6 52,731

>Spider-Man #6 52,731
>Ms Marvel #9 28,313
Explain this Sup Forums

>a title with the name "Spider-Man" in it is selling well

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, STOP THE PRESSES

Those are numbers, an arithmetical value, expressed by a word, symbol, or figure, representing a particular quantity and used in counting and making calculations and for showing order in a series or for identification.

bendis

Bendis?

>Nova is lower than 20k

How is cho hulk doing ? And how did Rucka cyclops do ?

Chulk sells a little less than Kamala

Trips confirm.

If you're not triggered by Bendisspeak and venom blast, its worst sin is being boring, so hardcore Spider-fags aren't mad enough to drop it. Ship baiting with Kamala and Spider-Gwen is probably going to help keep this afloat way longer than it deserves, too.

Explain Spider-man 2099

>50K
>selling well

Poor Sam :(

It's not like he as doing better before this. Most of vol 5 was around this level

The Marvel gimmick is starting to wear off, and another franchise is jingling its keys to attract the fans.

Do you not understand comic sales or something?

>Sales bands without mini’s/#1’s/#2’s

Spider-Man was selling in the 100k not too long ago. If Batman went down to 50k people would be freaking out

Amazing Spider-Man is the one that was doing 100k+ not Spider-Man, fucking casuals man

Though it's not doing so hot these days, down to 60-70ks. They need to go back to monthly shipping.

Rucka clops sold 50k and died in 30k

Wow, not even Dick Rider sold that low.

Maybe both Novas can mantain a decent 30k when it relaunches.

Nigga history month?

I feel like if they hyped up Rich coming back, he sit in the 30k's. Sam would drive the sales down, though.

Also Batman was down to like 60k itself a couple of years ago and no one cared because that was when Batman and Robin was the main book.

I'm happy to know who'll be the first to die for pure shock value after the diversity trend starts to die.

I hope it's cancer.

Bendis.

He should be sent to the Cancerverse.