You have been corrupted

Fucking goosebumps everytime, how the fuck can people say this movie was wack I would take a thousand of these over fucking Marvel shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2r37cqh8LME
youtube.com/watch?v=X_zqdnl09VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this?

Great music video, poor movie.

FLYNN! AM I STILL THE CREATOR OF A PERFECT SYSTEM!?
>yeeauauh

Some days I find the whole thing dumb

Some days I want to be moved by the movie like op said yeah it has something about ideals

But fuck this movie is really shallow :
Don't be perfectionist control freak

The Last Jedi 2

THE CYCLES HAVEN'T BEEN KIND HAVE THEY!

I dont care i love this film, superb visuals with an amazing soundtrack to boot.

I mean

It's a 20 year sequel about exploring the contents of a computer, in this case a server, with an amazing art design.

I don't think they really needed to go too profound

Maybe by 2034 Disney will be desperate enough to make a decent sequel.

>On February 28, 2017 during a Q&A session with Joseph Kosinski, he revealed that Tron 3 has not been scrapped, instead saying it was in "cryogenic freeze".[185] A few days later, it was announced that Disney is looking into rebooting the franchise with Jared Leto attached to portray a new character named Ares, who originated from the Tron 3 script

Juat saw this movie last night. Completely holds up (except for clu)
Kek

the writing was horrible and juvenile as fuck dude.
the aesthetic was nice but it was a movie for masses of idiots

yeah fuck the sheeple user lmao save me a spot in english will you i'll be late

if you watch capeshit you should be executed
you are human garbage

Best scene desu. Best track desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=2r37cqh8LME

youtube.com/watch?v=X_zqdnl09VI

what the fuck are you even talking about

>user's gonna ctrl+alt+delete

Whats with that awkward camera shake everytime there's a hit?
Also,
>Has two blades in his hands, just pushes the guy over instead of killing him right there

He wouldn't have been able to kill Clu. Clu was a user-lever admin while Tron was just a security program.

So the blades would do nothing to him?

he's so deep in Sup Forums memes that he thinks every movie that isn't citizen kane is capeshit, once you're deep enough down this hole you can't even hold a normal conversation, so you stop holding normal conversations and just talk to yourself. At this point things only get worse, without other people as a normalising influence you just double down on your own prejudices and stupidity

exCUSE me sweetie, watch your FUCKING mouth

>movie is really shallow

Agreed, but it is aesthetic as fuck, and it has great moments.

Also, lines like "I fight for the user" are iconic as fuck

Tron Uprising was underrated as fuck

>the state is the enemy

This movie was all it needed to be and I think the ending was poignant. Also the poor CGI flynn always seems fitting somehow