Lol, was looking into sperm donating and came across this

Lol, was looking into sperm donating and came across this...

Isn't this some sort of height discrimination?

You just KNOW a woman came up with these guidelines.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8768598/Sperm-bank-turns-down-redheads.html
youtube.com/channel/UCjYdT_4DyWAVLCNPsuFN_Ug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Jacobson#Paternity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manlets fucking BTFO

Manlets BTFO

Storing sperm is expensive and no one wants manlet sperm

No height guidelines for women

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING DISCRIMINATION

>tfw highschool drop-out

RETARDS BTFO

>psychologically healthy

this explains why egg donation pays so well

it's like how they don't let you enter your birthdate as anything before say 1900 because no one can be that old

If you're below 5'7", you are 100% not a man

You can't disprove this :^)

obviously this is ableism

Nobody wants manlet children. Even lesbians.

Why in the fuck would you need a college degree to donate fucking sperm?

Why did they set the bar so fucking low? Anybody below 6'1 is a fucking manlet.

>tfw 5'7

>only just made the limit at 5'7

w-whew master r-race reporting in haha

m-manlets amirite? who needs em

I see no minimum education level

But we need small people for jockeys and pilots?

Who would want manlet sperm? It's just common sense

>BMI 19 - 29
>29
Why have a limit if you're going to go to what's overweight?

So if I'm 5'7, I can donate my sperm?

>tfw 5'3 and 245lbs

at least I have access to the internet..

>Women
>Psychologically healthy

Guess they don't get many donors

What the fuck. With all the research showing dietary habits can affect future children (obesity, diabetes etc), being an egg donor above 24 should be illegal.

>dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments

basically if the cunt staff likes you

i hate women

Kek'ed.

this, can you sue them the fuck out tho?

kek that is fucking hysterical

easier than making them do iq tests

Same reason that puppies or newborns get adopted much quicker than older pets/kids.

People choose what they want. In the case of women, they want their donor sperm to be from a man that they wish they could date.

It's behavioral, not genetic. As long as the recipient isn't a landwhale, the kid will be fine.

6 feet exactly is perfect height.

they don't want gingers either

Lanklet spooky skellington detected.

>you need a college degree to jizz in a cup

To weed out literal retards. A degree doesn't guarantee intelligence but retards can't get one

what the actual fuck man you might be on to something

>retards can't get one

Nah most retards get one. A lot of intelligent people don't bother. People like bill gates.

I barely make the cut.

I think it's meant to keep chinks and short shitskins out. A real white man wouldn't be under 5'9" anyways.

Is there any sperm bank where you can get free handjobs from a nurse? Desu senpai they'd have way more men signing up if that were the case

also... no bmi requirement for men. we are all sorted, just the screen changes

Can you chose if the person is black or white if you want to have a kid

Or do they give you something random

WHAT

BUT THEY'RE THE ONES WHOSE GENES ARE MOST IN NEED OF PRESERVATION

>tfw this sounds like some kinky fetish you'd be interested in
I'd watch and fap desu senpai

you've got a catalog with a description of the donor

>tfw 5'9

Still manlet but at least my genes will be passed on.

>mfw 5'9
>two masters degrees
>no genetic diseases in the family

When I was growing up, I thought girls were just naturally mean and just didn't like boys and then I became friends with this guy who's tall and handsome, and got to see how women treat him and act around him, and how they would act when he would try to get them to notice me too.

Pretty much wanted to kill myself since then.

women don't want ginger kids

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8768598/Sperm-bank-turns-down-redheads.html

Yep, no gingers. They cant give away redhead dna even if the dude is an astronaut

Maybe Japan, they have call in nurses to give hand jobs to shut ins, the mentally disabled and people that can't physically leave their home.

I know this feel user

kek

This is by far the worst redpill there is
Especially if you're getting told by your single mom that you just have to be nice since you've been born

everyone but me gotta learn more about this.

If you are below 5'7 you are in fact, not a man, but a boy.

are u dumb OP?
nobody wants midget kids thats the reason

BMI measurements are stupid since they don't factor in muscle mass. I'm technically obese on the BMI scale but in reality I'm a normal weight, just tall and muscular.

What no picture? Thats a bit creepy. If i was a woman i would want to see the face of the person whos baby im going to
Cook up...

Is he still active on youtube?

Use that Internet and watCh p90x videos on youtube or something...don't even have to do th exercise just need to distract u from cupcakes...

Looks like a potato version of severus snape

Ok great so when you get beaten within an inch of your life and need plastic surgery to avoid people staring at your deformed face you'll say "a little boy beat me up"

Kek

And I don't. Yet, he's not a kissless virgin ike me.

youtube.com/channel/UCjYdT_4DyWAVLCNPsuFN_Ug

Meant to quote

>tfw 5'6 1/2 (169cm)

>BMI 29

It was definitely made by women.

nah no picture to prevent finding out who the donor is

Stop being a bootyblasted fatty, women are not "tall and muscular". A woman with a bmi of 29 or higher is disgusting-tier unhealthy.

if you are above 5'7 you are not a man but a boy freak

No one wants freak kids tho.

Exactly.

Single mom gave me the worst possible advice about howto find a gf. If it wasn't for her upbringing, I might have gotten laid in high school when girls were forced to be in my vicinity.

Love is something that other people get to experience.

Sex isn't the worst part, I can just masturbate and that's at least something. The worst is realizing you'll never even kiss a girl. Never even hold hands. Never smell her hair or hear her laugh or just look at you without hate and disgust in her eyes.

I will kill myself eventually but I am just staying alive right now to see if I can witness ww3

No joke: Hillary wants to raise this legally to 6'0" minimum

How the fuck did you know. DELET THIS

well I guess I'm voting for hillary then, maybe she'll outlaw nigger donors too. continuing the legacy of planned parenthood and the democrats in general

>tfw 32 years old
>tfw 5'10 and 180 pounds
>tfw Masters Degree in STEM
>Light brown hair and blue eyes
>Grandparents came from Norway and Sweden respectively

Should I pollute the world with my cuck genes?

>tfw tall and handsome

leave reproducing to me

> women
> muscle mass

Can't donate sperm in Sweden unless you have a long-term partner... Virgin discrimination.

But your Hungarian.

Niggers are the only way the left stays in power. If shes president, they become the priority citizens.

But 170cm is still a manlet..

>If it wasn't for her upbringing, I might have gotten laid in high school when girls were forced to be in my vicinity.

I was always the shortest in class, don't have a chin, receding jaw and was a late bloomer, I wouldn't have gotten laid anyways so I don't hold it as a big grudge torwards my mom. I would've just given up immeditaley, maybe even better I had some hope?

But I was and still am just invisible to girls. I swear they don't even know I exist and if I speak to them they get mad because I am not a 6'2 chad. A lot of girls here think the average height is 6'0 and they are not lying, they just don't recognize short people.

Its not discrimination. Its basic genetics, and when "love and romance" are removed from the equation all that is left is quality control.
honestly, I'm surprised an iq test and racial background are not required.

Go be butthurt somewhere else.

>I'm 5'6"
>I can't even give my sperm away to garbage people

Even my sperm is worthless.

There is requirement to have also a family and children in Ukraine to donate sperm. I think nothing wrong with this, sperm banks should provide top quality product. The real problem is eggs, not so much top tier donors unfortunately.

>hung aryan

14 cm dick though, guess you cant have it all

>tfw tall and handsome
leave putting my sperm in a jar and impregnating a bunch of women to me

Kek I came here to post this

>manletslearn.jpeg
They don't want shit tier gene ginger donors either. Those soulless fucks can stay at home.

>The worst is realizing you'll never even kiss a girl. Never even hold hands. Never smell her hair or hear her laugh or just look at you

Let me assure you: You are right to feel like you're missing out. It is the best feeling in the world to hold a beautiful girl in your arms after intimate, passionate sex and have her fall asleep with her head cuddle up against your chest. It is amazingly peaceful. In that moment all the stresses of the world melt away and you feel loved, valued, and happy.

You are completely warranted in feeling like genetic garbage, because you are.

But you knew that.

>A lot of intelligent people don't bother. People like bill gates.

This is what retards tell themselves. Just wanted to inform you before you say something like this in public.

>tfw 5'11" and 185 lbs
>tfw university degree
>tfw make +$200k a year (not including bonuses or bennies)

Definitely feels good. But why the fuck would I jerk off into a cup? That's something broke idiot manlet losers do.

Also to steal the women of taller men, since they have higher divorce rates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Jacobson#Paternity
> At least seven instances were identified in which Jacobson was the biological father of the patients' children, including one patient who was supposed to have been inseminated with sperm provided by her husband.
FOLLOW
YOUR
DREAMS

no, god did, because god is a deceiver

>tfw 5'3
Only big fat girls will fuck me. I have to crawl around on them because they're literally twice as big as me and they don't care about my preferences because they'll leave when they want/ fart in my bed/ eat all my yogurt. I get no respect in this life.
One of these days I'm going to bite one of them in the fucking face.

Always loved The SImpsons joke where Selma considers a Sperm Bank only to notice that Barney Gumble was the sole donator.