Pick 3

Pick 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mr4Ek08FEFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Venture Bros, Futurama, South Park

American Dad, King of the hill, and south park

Venture, KotH and Futurama.
Would have gone for Simpson over KotH if you only counted their golden ages.

King of hill
Sampson
South park

South Park season 6-10
King of the Hill
Rick and Morty

Definitely Rick and Morty and South Park. Not sure what my third pick should be. I'm leaning towards Archer but early Futurama and Drawn Together are also pretty good.

Easy,
Bob's Burgers
King of the Hill
Futurama

King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Futurama

King of the Hill, Venture Bros, Simpsons

Rick and Morty
Simpsons
South Park

If I had a 4th it would be King of the Hill.

Anybody who doesn't have Venture Bros in their list is a certified pleb.

>there are way more shitty Simpsons episode than good at this point

That show has never once made me laugh. I'm convinced everyone here is pretending when they say they like it because it has very little mainstream popularity.

Gravity Falls :')

Bojack
Rick and Morty
KoTH

King of the hill. Futurama. Rick and Morty

Venture Bros, King of the Hill, Futurama

1. King of the Hill
2. Rick and Morty
3. South Park (would be higher if it weren't for recent seasons)
4. Bob's Burgers
5. Futurama
6. Archer
7. The Simpsons (been garbage for awhile)
8. American Dad
9. Family Guy (should've ended when it was cancelled)
Horrible fucking edgelord garbage only liked by 20 somethings on Sup Forums with nostalgia goggles on. Drawn Together

Never seen a single episode of Venture Bros or Bojack

Venture, Park, King.

Simpsons, Venture Bros. and Futurama

Archer, Rick and Morty, Bob's Burgers

Rick and Morty x3
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

futurama, archer, king of the hill

Venture bros
futurama
archer

watch all these fucking faggts asking like they dont like rick and morty

Archer, Futurama, Southpark

I'll pick one...Simpsons, cause that was my son's favorite show 22+ years ago, and the rest of them didn't exist...
Plus, as I don't watch tv myself, I've never seen any of these other shows anyway...

Futurama
Rick and Morty
South Park

Bojack
King of the Hill
Simpsons

Venture Bros
Rick and Morty
King of the Hill.

Venture Bros, Futurama and Frittatas

>watching "adult" cartoons
Please kys any time now

Why KoTH is funny?

First 3 seasons of Archer are top tier for me. Also Futurama and SP

Drawn Together

Rest is literal reddit scum.

Futurama
South Park
Drawn Together

KotH, Simpsons, Bob's Burgers

King of the Hill, South Park, Rick and Morty

In no particular order, Archer, American Dad, and King of the Hill.

Why king of the hill? What makes that show so special?

Simpsons, South Park and Futurama

Any other answer besides King Of The Hill is reddit-tier.

based KotH
Rick and Mort
South Park

I haven't watched enough of it yet

It's for people that didn't get Beavis and Butthead.

Venture, Simpsons, and (regrettably) Rick and Morty because everything else in that image is too inconsistent to put in the third spot.

waste of dubs. Venture Bros isn't just about DUDE LMAO. the quality of the show comes from how carefully the creators stick to the canon of the show and how much they flesh out the backgrounds of characters. they don't retcon anything. there are throwaway characters that get a more nuanced and detailed treatment than the main protagonists in most full blown TV shows, let alone cartoons. Publick and Hammer have a great reverence for their fanbase and it shouldn't be confusing why the people who enjoy the show are fiercely loyal to it as a result

I agree wholeheartedly.

Venture Bros.
South Park
Archer

Explain, I really appreciate.

He replaced sarcasm with sentimentalism.

Where is the sarcasm in B & BH? I'm a guy with a trailer park boys and simpson golden era humour. I'm trying to be open to diferents humour.

The characters were a sarcastic interpretation of sarcastic youth.

king of the hill until lucky is a main
the simpsons until season 9
south park until it stopped making me laugh

Futurama
South Park
King of the Hill

>no ATHF
This thread is trash

Simpsons, KOTH, Futurama. Pretty easy choice.

King of the Hill, Rick and Morty, American Dad. All other answers wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=mr4Ek08FEFs

if this doesnt make you laugh you dont have a sense of humor

King of the Hill
American Dad
Bob's Burger's/South Park

Reddit: archer, bobs burgers, family guy, the simpsons, futurama

Some other shows listed blow but listed above are reddit

nothing on the last is even passable in the slightest
Harvey Birdman
SGC2C
perfect hair forever

you forgot rick and morty

athf, Xavier renegade angel, courage the cowardly dog

Rick and Morty
Bojack Horseman
>F is for Family isn't on the list

Sup Forums calls Rick and Morty Reddit but it's vulgarity and premises aren't Reddit at all. Just contrarian hatred because it's fresh and popular

venture bros, koth, futurama

>it's vulgarity and premises aren't Reddit at all
could not possibly be anymore wrong. its literally, unironically the most reddit show thats been made in several years

>DUDE IM MAD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT

you and him can both go back, has nothing to do with the show. 8 years.

>8 years
And you can go back to Sup Forums

are you too dense to realize any sort of context? Im not mad about trump. Im showing how bad the R&M fanbase is. The few people who defend it on Sup Forums seem to be completely unable to process that people dislike the show despite there being plenty of valid reasons for anyone with a real sense of humor to hate it.

quick replies are just not working for me tonight, and im not even a filthy phoneposter

>you can't genuinely dislike something because only contrarians dislike things

What stemmed this thinking to become so prevalent?

Define what it means to be Reddit, using real human language.

>Harvey Birdman
>F is for Family
Y'all fucking get it.

it is not only the most reddit show ever made, it is possibly the most singularly reddit thing in existence aside from reddit itself

Which do you guys think is the most consistent?

Which show do you think had the best peak?

KOTH, Simpsons and South Park. Tough to choose simpsons over futurama but that show was my childhood

im going to let copypastas do that job for me because ive yet to see someone refute it

What I dislike about R&M is the creator's obnoxious lack of a sincere & dedicated approach to the show. The creator's revel in their ironic detachment, exemplified most of all in their improv episodes. As if preemptively shielding themselves from criticism by releasing something deliberately half-assed. It is emblematic to me of the creator's lack of genuine insight or a lack of conviction in their own ability. Which would be understandable given the personalities behind the show itself.

Half-assing is only real philosophy of the creators. The show is conceived & shaped through a click-bait understanding of science, a lifetime of media addiction & the only partially digested nietzschean philosophy of the creators. It knowingly spouts the kind of lazy, autodidact, self-serving, personal philosophy of those weaned in the information-era: "Nothing really matters so do whatever you want."

It's a half-baked nihilism dressed up as cynical realism used to justify a shallow unexamined lifestyle of hedonistic "Dopamine is the greatest good". Ironically championed by those who consider themselves more knowledgeable than the rest of the world because they're armed with an internet connection and a wikipedia tab. It aims to make its audience feel smart & clever without making them think too hard. To validates the choices they've already made & reinforces their lifestyles. To makes them feel superior while downplaying their own shortcomings.

In other words. It's reddit.

explain how it's Reddit. I'm waiting

Rick and Morty, Venture Brothers, & Futurama because of all of those moments of sarcastic, cynical, but also emotional, touching moments mixed in with humor generally.

All FG, AD, SP, current Simpsons does is get away with constant bullshit humor towards anyone , Golden age simpsons was GOAT for humor though.

Bobs burgers is ok, and I'll admit king of the hill does that sometimes but not in a fashion I'd prefer.
I'll also admit I haven't seen much of Bojack but I couldn't count it as something I'd love from what I have seen.

Also, also, Drawn Together gets nostalgia points and its still great to think about what might have been but still.

And lastly, Rick & Morty still has a chance to go to shit, everyone even deep down knows this is true.

what even happened to venture bros, i blasted through all the seasons like ... i guess over a year ago now? and they've hardly done anything, i keep forgetting to even check for updates

like it's an amazingly good show but for some reason it doesn't stick in my mind

Archer's current season is a dream sequence which despite loving the show, why bother when none of it is actual plot progression?

That doesn't explain how it's Reddit. Just that you're afraid of people being smarter than you

So, you have saved text that someone else wrote, because you can't actually answer a question about a word you use as a verb about an entire shitty website?

venture bros, bob's burgers, archer

in the context of a show? surface deep references, lol so random humor, plenty of 'snappy' one liners, written to make you feel smart () despite being written at a basic highschool level, forced memes (that mcdonald sauce, show me what you got, etc). The nihilistic message doesnt help the show either.

kek

KEK

K E K

You have to go back

>literally cant refute it
making it too easy here reddit

VB, KotH, and Simpsons 3-8 certified kino my main man

>best first season
family guy
>most consistent high quality stretch
simpsons season 1-5
>longest stretch of consistent quality
american dad season 2 till tbs takeover
>absolute worst season
venture bros season 3
>overall best consistency
koth
>overall all worst consistency
southpark

Rich and Morto
Bob's Burgers
Bojack Horseman

>still failing

Just gonna stop? You haven't explained yet.

Futurama king of the hill bobs burgers

This 100%.

literally already explained. Feel free to disprove it

Simpsons
South Park
Futurama

>Just that you're afraid of people being smarter than you
this is what makes it so reddit. Theres nothing smart about the show at all, its all very mediocre gimmick based humor
The fact that its wrapped in a C- grade patched together sci-fi setting does not make it smart, neither do the writers cereal box understanding of philosophy
What really makes the show unbearable reddit trash is people like you who THINK its smart and you get into a loop of backpatting over how you are all so brilliant and tastefully for liking a show that anyone with an IQ over 85 can see is amateurish, half baked, and lazy