There are dumb faggots actively enjoying Game of Thrones RIGHT NOW

This picture isn't just a joke. I actually punched a wall a second ago just thinking about the fags out there watching this degenerate, poorly written pabulum.

Just read the books bro. It's well written and actually interesting.

Here let me summarize the show for you as compared to the books:
>Misinterpretation of characters
There, now you don't need to watch the show.

>I actually punched a wall a second ago
No you didn't.

Are you actually calling me a liar you fag?

Literally

This. Seasons 1-4 were pure tv gold. Then season 5 fucked up every major storyline and completely ruined the atmosphere of the show. I watched one of the new episodes a while ago just to see what it was like, and honestly it looked like a cheap copycat show trying to imitate Game of Thrones.

Someone needs to make D&D look acrost the river before shooting them in the fucking head.

They're only getting false enjoyment out of it. Game of Thrones is shit/memes and it's not something that actually brings pleasure. They just don't know what else is out there, or it appeals to their shitty leftist politics like everything corporate these days.

Name one person who likes GoT and can also name three Malick films. Pro tip: You cannot do this thing.

yes

bump

Season 4 was shit. The show peaked at the black water.

The show literally never interpreted the books correctly, pleb.

11th man detected

Regardless, after that was when i stopped enjoying it.

>I actually punched a wall a second ago

My god, you're some kind of super badass

What aren't you getting here? You WEREN'T enjoying it because it couldn't even get the basics of the source material correct. You were deluded about the entire experience.

bran targaryen

time-travelling

bran is jon and jon is bran

hail king in the tree

>reading a book series that will never be finished

Most important thread on Sup Forums right meow. Red.dit must go.

Implying there are things to do on Sup Forums other than berate people for liking things

Sup Forums is one of the less aggressive boards, tho. Even when people are being dicks it's lighter here.

Wrong. GoT is gay.

Hows entering 9th grade btw? Are you on your iPhone, that your above middle class parents bought you, posting this underneath the covers because you cant get caught past your bedtime? Fuck off you colossal gay faggot

It must be horrible to be on spectrum. Just fap to Arya or Sansa and calm down 'tismo

I'd beat your ass off, faggot

see image
I know that feeling my friend.

The show literally peaked when Arya saw Ned's hed roll off and the birds flow away. Also Cathryn's 'were gonna kill them all' in the following trailer.
Unfortunately that' exactly the point when D&D decided the goyim had gotten enough Christmas gifts and it was time to start intentionally shitting on the thing.

>I'd beat to your ass, im faggot
Fixed that for ya.

Are you poor or a nigger? How much time do you spend with a chapped ass thinking about other people who have more "stuff" than you?

KYS

>people who like things I don't like are having FAKE fun

so you have a diagnosable mood disorder.

Take ur meds.

Love mom :)

> GoT
> well written

Fuck you

>punches a wall
>calls others dumb

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who download Game of Thrones from The Pirate Bay using uTorrent and who watch it with VLC player

>congrats on this thread lasting this long

You must be fun at parties.

I really mean it. GOT is a load of crap.

How do you know its poorly written if you don't watch it yourself?

>pabulum
TOP FUCKING KEK

I will bend the knee to your fight OP.

Dub thee, Ser Bluebulls of Mars and I will slight these nerds who think feminism is bettering the GOT story.

me

what's wrong with that assuming I'm not an americuck who'll get a letter from my ISP if I use a public tracker?

Yeah. Why aren't they watching The Wire again?

>be OPs mom
>this guy shows up

This thread deserves to hit bump limit.

hit too close to home

What if I did all of that, but with Deluge instead of uTorrent? What if I told you I've been doing that for years and never received a warning or notice from my ISP?

>I actually punched a wall
wow
you're such a badass
you really showed that drywall who's boss

you couldnt punch a paper bag faget

>there are people who isnt using popcorntime

>Season 4 was pure gold
Off yourself kid, it went to shit in season 2

>there are people in these threads RIGHT NOW who dont have HBO

Triggered faggots

GRRM prose is fucking shit. The story and the world are sorta interesting though.

I don't even watch it but I'm glad it exists and is so popular just for the fact it pisses off posters who are only here to shitpost and whose off-topic threads and shitposts are getting diluted and ignored by all the GoT threads.

>KYS
>>>/facebook/

Seek help

Nah even the off topic threads are better than this tumblr fanfic.

>false enjoyment
made me laugh 10/10

It is actually really weird how something so graphic and sexually violent has massive mainstream acceptance, literally by the same tumblr tards who whine about rape culture and toxic masculinity and the normies who swallow it.

To the bump limit boys

>muh prose
pleb detected

I don't even watch the show. I just hope no one is really dumb enough to punch a wall over this.

I really don't get this as well.

Everyone complains how shitty it is, how D&D ruined the books, how feminist it is etc, but they still fucking watch it week after week, they still nitpick every shitty little thing and they still get hype at live threads.

wtf is wrong with these people?