True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/08/17/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-332

Trumps takes Milwaukee with another epic speech, Donald Trump shakes up his campaign by adding new faces (Stephen Bannon on as campaign chief executive, Kellyanne Conway as campaign manager while Paul Manafort retains his position as campiagn chairman), Hillary Clinton calls reports on her health a "conspiracy," Bernie Sanders wants more money (uses news about Aetna out of Obamacare as an excuse), more info on George Soros continues to be unearthed (is he too big to jail?), media now claims that NSA malware hack was (guess who) Russia, 3 out of 5 Texans support sucession if Hillary is elected President, reports that over 100,000 Iranian troops in Iraq and Turkey releases 38,000 prisoners to make rooms for those involved with the "coup." Other news, your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti!

Get in here fruitbowls.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/43936614/upload.0.jpg
vocaroo.com/i/s093zpEAYP7u
vocaroo.com/i/s1udWwCjoZum
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/08/17/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-332
blogtalk.ic.llnwd.net/stream/blogtalk_mp3live232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ghost, what are you doing? You can't drink all these fucking beer cans.

Ghost and his wife getting double dipped at Counter cafe on 6th.

cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/43936614/upload.0.jpg

LIVE IN 30 MINUTES

I WAS AFRAID HE WAS GOING TO NC/NS US

not a taco place

DHS in 30 minutes

from the menu. Breakfast Tacos

Farm fresh scrambled eggs, all natural nitrate-free bacon & potatoes topped with cheddar cheese & served on your choice of local flour or corn tortillas. Served with a side of fresh homemade salsa.

story matches APD report including time of day.

Just leave ghost alone you internet buttstalker.

>has one gringo style breakfast "taco" on the menu

still, not a taco place
Are you not familiar with restaurants in the southwest?

>Farm fresh scrambled eggs, all natural nitrate-free bacon & potatoes topped with cheddar cheese & served on your choice of local flour or corn tortillas. Served with a side of fresh homemade salsa.

This is gringo tier shit food

This is a gringo restaurant

There are no chips and salsa on the tables

Keep searching

Are you the real legendary squid girl for ghost ?????

literally who

Are you calling Ghost a liar? Is his story fake? read the police report last Thursday morning this confirms he is telling the truth about Homeland security. Ghost is going to tell us who he is to protect himself from the government. said yesterday he is coming out he knows we found the report.

I'm calling you a liar

Oh.... I thought it was truly the legend....
nevermind....

>Ghost is going to tell us who he is to protect himself from the government
That's actually not bad.
That would be a lot of people to silence from a lot of country.

>..........

Please stop posting like a little faggot.

Ok I won't do that

Link to the police report?

OK ya Ghost made up the story about the double dip and there isn't a Austin police report you can read for yourself to confirm found online.

He's going to come out eventually. That's part of why he's selling the cans, he thinks it'll big a big reveal and anyone who has a can could sell them for big bucks once the world knows who he really is.

Or at least that's what he says.

It was posted yesterday go to the Austin PD website and enter the search reports page. Then use case number to request full report. With names.

Counter Cafe isn't a mexican restaurant that serves chips and dip on the table. A single gringo style "taco" on the menu proves nothing. It doesn't fit with the story. Ghost said he was at a taco place that serves chips and salsa on the tables immediately when you sit down

Also

if it was DHS, and APD got called to the scene as well, upon the DHS showing their credentials and claiming "national security", the responding APD officers would have scrubbed the call from the records. They have to. DHS operations take precedence and they're classified

You're not going to find it. It's been scrubbed

He's coming out because he knows eventually you milkylickers will put two and two together and dox him

Not that we've been having luck, as everyone said that report is probably false and the place wasn't an authentic mexican restaurant.

I don't need to convince anyone the info is there for those who want it.

I read it too senpai

You're on the wrong track

Do you think ghost or his "friends" actually have dirt on Tech Oligarchs?

3 hours of theatrical butthurt

Why do you listen

It's funny sometimes desu.

ITS ON

I'm not taking credit for the info. Tbqh it's prolly better for Ghost if he made up the story.

Fuck off br0ny faggots.

you are delusional
get over it dude

Why does Ghost refuse to believe the niggers actually do hate us?

I know I'm just a dumb girl, without a man to feed me ideas.

MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP

He doesn't blame biology or race, he blames the manipulation and ghetto culture. He thinks they can be normal if they just dig themselves out of the shit the democrats keep pushing on them, like race baiting and welfare.

I don't want to believe it but I do think Ghost made up the shit about DHS.

I can feed you more than just ideas.

Well there's your problem right there
They have treatments for that these days you know
See you medical care provider soon

+1 for calling out the bullshit though ghost.

why does ghost say you should eat a stick of butter every day? does he not realize how many calories are in butter?

Ghost is a keto man

Teach me to l33t h4x0r ghost

no more bernie sanders talk for fuck sake

If Ghost calls on me I'll ask him if he likes eating at Counter cafe. Call me if he says my number on air.

what?

Good ask him that. Let's settle this quarrel once and for all.

Mmmmm whipped cream

get ready to take ya underwears off

that's really comforting actually

>Before Shapiro got cuck'd out

Why's nobody talking about the white public speaker that got lynched off campus.

vocaroo.com/i/s093zpEAYP7u

vocaroo.com/i/s1udWwCjoZum

never forget

My life goal is to one day own every single can ghost signs. I'm going to buy them all up on ebay.

Ketogenic diet (aside from his alcohol of course)
He basically said so on the air a few weeks back

Engineer, MORE BUTTER

i'd love to listen to the show but it keeps saying loading audio for smooth playback, how do I fix this, i've tried turning off all addons and everything :(

>blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/08/17/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-332
right next to the volume, click the embed icon, should looks like an arrow pointing at a square.

What's the twitter shoutout thing for today?

thank you very much

blogtalk.ic.llnwd.net/stream/blogtalk_mp3live232
try this

Ghosts shows usually have good steam.

"shot a load on that fatties dress" will probably be the funniest thing I hear all day

This show is actually going pretty well. I'm sure it will be derailed later during twitter shout outs

LEAVE PUTIN ALONE!

>Circumcised Mario

Go choke on a burger, faggot.

>Milwaukee zoo escape

Let me ask you something.
How long has it been since you made love, huh?
Did you make love yesterday?
Did you make love last week?
Did you make love last year?
Or maybe it might be that you plannin' on makin' love tonight
But just remember, when you start making love
You make it hard, long, soft, short
And be strokin'
I be strokin'

I'm nostalgin hard on his Rescue Rangers rant.

early 90s cartoon rants.

Did he sell the cans already? :(

True dale rangers
not yet but expect them to go fast.

CANS

cans

not yet it will be this week

C A N S

he said that last week, that fucking fraud

just let me buy a can, ghost!

One shoutout yesterday, and one again today! Feels good. Hope I get one tomorrow too.

i'm hoping for one of the cards

>ghost calling down divine retribution on the troll terrorists

I saw that!

>ghost says a payer
>recites jambi's mantra

wtf

NUKES ARE FLYING

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

OH FUG
HABBENING

>i'll be away from a computer for basically the entire weekend starting tomorrow

IT'S NOT FAIR

uh oh uncle bernie.

HAPPENING
well bugger m8 if you can keep an eye on his twitter (if you have it on your phone) you might see when and how he will be selling stuff