Why are many millenial "men" so weak and effeminate?

Why are many millenial "men" so weak and effeminate?

>short and scrawny
>no chin/jaw
>bitchy and passive aggressive
>"dude weed bro dude cowadooty" types
>into female stuff like feminism and Game of Thrones

What the fuck have they been putting into our water? 50% of Danish "men" develop breasts so there could be foul play.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncregister.com/daily-news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
youtube.com/watch?v=eTMK6athMLc&t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=GKtAu3Zq_gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We've been at peace for too long

Never watched it, but is that show actually for girls? Seems like a medieval fantasy, a genre normally reserved for neckbeards.

>>"dude weed bro dude cowadooty" types
>>into female stuff like feminism and Game of Thrones
REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIEK!!

We need a good World War. It's been too long. All societies grow decadent and corrupt when they're at peace for years and years, it's nothing new.

All anyone wants to do is eat and pleasure themselves daily, it's no big surprise that most of the men and women grew fat, selfish, and lazy.

pic related

This is the only right answer.
Too much peace led to men no longer in power or needed and women are not running things.
>you cant hit a woman
>being masculine is boring or ridiculed
>acting masculine makes you get bombarded by homosexual insecurities by the media and the pseudo scientific "psychology"
>mass media culture: you no longer need to be a man to support yourself or a family, you can be a "youtube, black glasses, balding man with beard """""""reviewing""""""" some pop culture media designed for children" and you will get money for that
>by law you get thrown into jail for showing anger or other strong opinions towards violence

I have a theory that WW2 decreased the number of courageous men, while all the pansies got left at home. At the same time, the peace that followed left those remaining almost entirely oblivious to the horrors of war and struggle. The average millennial has no idea what it was like to have to fight for what one had.

birth control hormones in our water
plastic on all of our foods causing oestrogen to seep in
etc
we're basically just overloaded with xenoestrogens

Feminism in culture and education. Women are teaching children that "everyone's special and good at something and everyone is fine just the way they are" and similiar bullshit. Xenoestrogens in plastics and the water supply because of female contraception.

Because they've been feminised by the media and the school system from birth

Women wanted passive, harmless man-boys and that's exactly what they got :/

Looks like skinny Dyrus

We had men like this in the 60s. They're just more visible now thanks to the Internet.

That won't solve anything. The west has been in a war for 15 years now and the US alone has spent over a trillion dollars on it. Not to mention another World War would go nuclear very quickly and would mean the end of civilization (if not man itself).

>dude weed bro dude cowadooty
it's time to put down your computer son.

i mean have it put down, as in have it shot.

That's a sad sack of genetics you have pictured there.

Pretty much Everything in modern society lowers testosterone. Minorities are constantly in fight-or-flight mode which keeps them going.

>TLDR: while you sit comfortably in your basement browsing Romanian Rocketshipbuilding websites Niggers are either getting hoes, killing, or getting killed

Hofer will crash this fucking ride with no survivors.
>le nuclear maymay
The only nation that is so subhuman that it would nukes is the USA, so we just don't invite them to our war and be fine.

How are people supposed to just get taller somehow? Stop mocking short people, and they might just not check out of society.

>What the fuck have they been putting into our water?

Nothing, they just sell it in plastic bottles (and retards buy it).Also men shouldn't drink milk

There's elements of leftist thinking and genre subversions in it. Stronk female characters, a fat nerd that kills a harbinger of the apocalypse, a cripple with superpowers. The later seasons ramp it all the way, especially the stronk female characters shit.

i think he meant about how it panders to the stronk wimminz meme. the show was never for women but they love it now because its the hip thing and it has stronk wimminz so they can now use it as a common ground to tell their male counterparts about feminyzm through the show. long story short, the wimminz took over the space of the show. It's still a decent show, just not like what it was in the first season. it has lost all its subtlety.

>theres nothing in the water
ncregister.com/daily-news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making/

Classic
>le muh soy contains ebil xenoestrogens that may have been proven to possibly maybe affet your hormone levels
>No problem with drinking the bodily fluids of pregnant animals

What's wrong with milk?

I was raised by women
The gen X shithead that was supposed to be my dad got out of the country like a good X gen shithead
I'm glad I'm not a transvestite

the cultural revolution, 50 years of brainaids

As long as niggers are still able to shit out 10 children and more the water and estrogen meme is just that, a meme.

>The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.
>raises estrogen
>decreases testosterone

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Tap water gets cleansed before you drink it.Also fish are fucking fine here

now is time for revolution !

for what be met with attack on strength, virility, and power of men, is creation of the ubermensch, to safeguard society !

Huh. Guess I'll drop drinking the one glass of milk a month I might have.

>Why are many millenial "men" so weak and effeminate?

It's quite a few factors that come into play, but it's mostly because a bunch of spectacularly unattractive women want to destroy masculinity, since all the masculine men want sweet fuck all to do with them.

Then you throw in a bunch of soft, virgin males that never stood a chance of getting with the hot girls in school, and you have another group of people that despite masculinity, because they never had much of it.

Now you have a clusterfuck, where a bunch of desperate men, are placating some ugly/bitchy women, in order to try and get some sex. Unfortunately for them, those feminists are incredibly self-centered. They'll almost never hook up with one of the femi-men. They just use them for support in whatever their cause of the week is.

Thus the suicide rates of single, middle-aged men are rising.

Go join the military and get shot in the Middle East whilst some nigger fucks your widowed wife.

>another group of people that despise* masculinity

I haven't watched it either but for some reason every retarded neurotypical only talks about it and its core base is women and nu-males.

is there even a way of avoiding loading up on chemicals at this point?

That is such bullshit when you consider the fact that the men who returned had the most children.

Environmentalists warned us

But we didn't listen

We said no to physical effort and yes to burning fossil fuels.

We said no to biodegradable plastics and sustainable agriculture and yes to phthalate contamination and pesticides.

We put kids in a straitjacket of coercive schooling, female written curriculum and have limited play and increased brutal testing.

All this while systematically dismantling the planet's support systems and importing millions of people to distort the free market for human labor.

You can't blame kids for their victimization at the hands of a largely religious and parasitic population comprised of people successfully forged in the same mold. Women are ascendant on this tide of technology but it would a sin of omission to leave out that they are carried on the shoulders of an army of your so-called "real men" who remain slavishly and sentimentally programmed to sacrifice themselves for the system as it is.

He was also raised by women
Died a kissless virgin
Biggest cuck ever

>into female stuff like feminism

there was a lot of hot naked women in the beginning but the more important these actresses become to their roles they stop doing nude scenes because they know they can't be replaced or the fans will flip.

so now there's almost no nudity and ofc because this is modern times there's plenty of stronk women put everywhere now and lots of homosexuality

they put in a hard core pedophile
which was really surprising for them to touch on
as well as a pretty interesting rape scene which triggered most of the women and that was a fairly recent scene.

it's a mixed bag but the liberal agenda isn't hard to pick up.

chemicals that we have inherited from our mothers and that we are exposed to every day.

Human biology is pretty simple. We evolved to be extremely efficient. It costs about 2 oreos to hike the stairs to the to of the empire state building.

The average first world meal is just am astounding oversupply of calories. This is inefficiently processed by the body into shit, the surplus being dumped into adipose cells. Those cells secrete estrogen into the body.

We weren't designed to eat the massive amount of protein and fat we get every day and do next to zero physical effort. What you get is a wet sack of feminine hormones and a very confused brain unable to cope with life.

Which by the way is just fine to a woman's mind. They have no urge to self preservation.

Chemicals

Testosterone makes a man masculine.

Estrogen and many estrogen-mimicing chemicals are everywhere. They are responsible for the nu male effeminate male phenomenon.

Chemistry was both a blessing and a curse.

The show is fine, amazing actually. It has the whole feminine stronk leaders thing going on but I don't mind it. Plenty of strong male characters to enjoy as well. Lots of medievel sexism. it weighs out well I think.

This, and we have it from the moment we are born through our mothers during the pregnancy and breast feeding. You are often pre-determined to get testicular cancer in your thirties before you are born.

>eating too much protein and fat creates estrogen

Nigga what

>Chemistry was both a blessing and a curse.

Let's not quibble. It's a curse when you can't escape the pollution. It's never a blessing.

Good point all these chemicals have an even greater effect of exposure to a fetus.

Women taking birth control pills and pissing it back into the water supply is just devastating too. This is why girls are developing sooner and sooner. All my ancestors were able to grow beards but I have little facial hair.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

.t short fat neckbeard who thinks he's a man

>plays broshooters
>cares about feminism

You can pick two, but more often you only pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTMK6athMLc&t=2m30s

Check out this faggot

Well fat cells create estrogen is what he was saying. Which is why fatter people have man boobs. It's bad for masculinity.

Ok fair enough but someone might argue about the products capable nowadays and efficiency through plastics (though plastics have negative health effects anyway).

>50 % of danish men develop breasts

Wut?

>female stuff like feminism and Game of Thrones
You're alright. All fiction is feminine. Being a spectator is feminine.

Raise your testosterone starter-pack:

Jerk off only when you have a STRONG urge.

Do heavy exercise

Push the boundaries of social acceptance when it suits you. Anything which puts you at a slight chance of getting into a fight or upsetting someone. I.e. if someone tries to walk in your path, prepare to play handegg with that person.

Red pill: Use nicotine gum. Its one of the proven nootropics, the addictive effects occur in combination with smoking. Nicotine lowers your estrogen level A LOT. Its one of the reasons why men didn't have such fucking baby faces.

Lose fat: around 9-12% bodyfat is the sweet spot for high testosterone.

Fucking sleep more than 6 hours you fucking wage-cuck. Its better to be living on the street than missing out on sleep.

BPA in plastic is an estrogen-mimicker.

When you give boys estrogen, they become more effeminate. When you give girls more estrogen, they basically become more "masculine" in a feminine way, which is to say, sluttier and more competitive.

That's why girls are getting in more fights at school, being bitchier/moodier, cheating more, being more promiscuous, desiring one-night stands more than commitment.

We're living under chemical warfare.

Because lots of plastic now says, "BPA free!" and it has some other chemical which is also an estrogen mimicker.

Do you guys know what putting estrogen-mimickers does to plastic? Nothing! The plastic isn't stronger or cheaper or better in any way, it just leaches this chemical. That's the only effect.

Why do they put yoga mat chemicals in bread at Subway? How does that enhance the bread? How does that get into the recipe?

>hurr please throw at me all your unqualified opinion on this delusional anecdote
the reason why conspiracy theories flourish here is that you people are so detached from society you fill in the holes in your knowledge with your retarded theories

N-no, we're just enlightened individuals hat have seen behind the curtain!

>single mothers
>no strong make role models
>no sense of pride in their country
>no sense of pride in their culture
>a society that doesn't value masculinity
>destruction of the nuclear family

Shill detected

this is a real issue

youtube.com/watch?v=GKtAu3Zq_gg