Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #855

"OMG the tranny is back" edition

and more disgusting than ever thanks to her tattoo lust

Did this artwork change? The gingers look different.

different hairstyles and he lost his freckles in the great war.

she's the author self insert now

>she

is the MC still with the tranny?

does he realizes that he isn't a real woman?

is he with him just for the sex?

Marten has become socially invincible.

Gone are the days of him getting flustered by anything, ever. He has inhabited Jeph's world long enough to see the twists and turns in the road ahead.

is that his mom?!

So...

...would Marten fuck Clinton if he disguised himself to look like Claire?

Yes

>I used to think myself a plaything of capricious yet bland god, but now I see that his plotting is trite, almost focus-tested in nature.
>Some days I think Claire notices a bit, little moments where she questions the need for a masters in library science in a post-Singularity world or ponders why the AIs behave like humans.
>I wish I could talk to her about it, about the lackadaisical god that controls our fate, but I fear that revealing the truth could break her. I am beginning to suspect that Hannalore glimpsed the truth before she was ready.
>It's not a bad life, all things considered. I have my friends, family, and lover who will never grow old; I'm not even sure we can die.
>Even Claire's trans thing didn't really bother me outside a few moments of discomfort the first time I saw her naked. But I don't think you can fault anyone for complicated feelings in that situation.
>Honestly the gauges gave me more pause than anything. The septum piercing is pretty nice. Mom was right, Claire would look good on all fours with a leash attached to her nose ring. I really hope Jeph starts pandering to the BDSM crowd so I can try that out.

Marten's gradual acknowledgement, acceptance, and eventual manipulation of the comic's meta would be a storytelling masterstroke if Hacks was actually doing anything on purpose.

So we must provide the masterstroke of manipulating Jeph to have Marten manipulate the meta.

Wow, the QC website layout lost every scrap of charm it had.

I swear Clair used to be cuter than this

Hypercrisis in Reverse. I can rave with this.

It's the piercings

how have none of you retards posted the new comic yet

Claire's getting worse, but Clinton's getting hotter. Ridiculous Nazi bird hair and all.

maybe he's finally hitting puberty

Claire, your glasses keep transforming their shape and color. I think they may be a alien symbiote.

So...the tranny was attempting to start a fight with Martin over a past relationship?

>not having more than one pair of glasses

Jeph was trying to start drama in his webcomic, but the (former) main character is too sly for his bullshit.

Someone should go back in time and show Faye's dad a photo of Marten and these two ginger faggots.

Then he might realise his life isn't so bad after all

>did your dick get smaller claire? it doesn't feel like it's penetrating like usual

that picture is giving me an erection

"How do I forc.......erm, make the audience like my new BLM-friendly character even more? I know, put her in the hellhole that is the Coffee Shop of Doom that she has absolutely no business being in."

This is absurd and I wouldn't read it if it weren't served up to me like a free platter of questionable Chinese food.

To be fair, I think this about pretty much any coffee shop I go into.

that it could be a bar?

Some level of chop shop attempting to looking like a women, nose ring, gages, and now a tattoo.

Is she just trying to make herself look more and more repulsive attempting to find the limit of this guy? Will he still say she is beautiful when she goes full chaos spawn?

I don't. I've had the same pair for over 6 years

>Everyone is getting piercings
>Everyone is getting tattoos
>No one goes out for drinks anymore
>Alcohol is only shown during Faye's struggle with her alcoholism

They're all maturing as characters duh

>And what happened, then? Well, in Massachusetts they say - that Clinton's small testicles grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of quirky romantic interests came through, and Clinton found the masculinity of *ten* Clintons, plus two!

Terlet thread? Scruffy's gonna need a bigger hammer.

I really like the thought process this comment takes me on
>Jeph is at war with his own webcomic
>trying to make it into dumb drama
>it's not sentient main character is just to tired and dead inside for his bullshit
It would ironically make an interesting webcomic

Holy fuck it looks more and more like Jacks every single day. This can't be healthy.

wat

> you used to date GIRLS?!

Maybe it's the opposite. Through the power of body mods Claire discovers he doesn't need to present as female to express himself.

fucking trannies with bigger dicks than me

I thought you're supposed to gradually change prescriptions to help your eyes get better.

Damn someone should make a fan comic out of this concept. The art wouldn't have to be quality at all.

Not that user, but my perscription changed a lot when I was young, but has stayed pretty much the same since I was 17.
I have also had my glasses for four years. Shit is expensive.

and it's not just Claire they all do that in real life

your eyes don't get better unless you get something like lazik

>body mods obsession
>maturing
eh more like replacing vices

this. ol Stabby is replacing the booze with this sick fetish

so i know hes a bad writer but does he not see how stupid it is for everyone to work at the coffee shop?

He doesn't see how stupid it is to expect us to swallow "robot rights" as an analogue for "trans/gay/fat acceptance rights" either.

My guess is he wants Brun and Clinton to hook up eventually so all the self diagnosed aspies in his forums talk about how great it is that he portrays the nebulously autistic character in a relationship with what he's gradually turned into a bland but reasonably attractive man with absolutely no distinguishing characteristics other than "prosthetic hand in a setting where this is actually a pretty unremarkable thing."

Youre an idiot

Word. No one drinks coffee when they could be drinking beer.

Becoming old and boring is not the same thing as maturing.

just like when he paired up the mentally ill tranny with the boring straight man (kek) "main character"

wow this one gets deleted but not the one with fucking cum all over it

what about coffee beer?

whats with the robo arm, thought they were in present day present time HAHA

Stop typing like a woman in her forties

its actually 2005 in the comic

Those fucking dead eyes

So whats with trannys nose? It looks like she needs to wipe some runny snot off of it.

Can the robots just kill off all the humans and have the comic be about them now?

>bull nose ring
>gauges
>now talking about getting tattoos

It's been a while since I've been in one of these threads, but when did Jacqueer turn this in to a corruption comic?

when he made the tranny his self insert

since JJ started hating himself.
so always,
it's just his psychiatric meds continuing to have less and less effect because he seems to being trying to drown his mental problems in meds like he used to drown them in booze, rather than make any attempt to change himself and break his self destructive habits.

Id like to make more edits, but Jeph isnt really giving me anything I can work with here

please, we need our edits back, it was what made these threads fun

We could always just talk about Handy Jay's again

>eating your trap waifus semen cookies

Hot.

Wow, jephs really pushing Claire as a annoying meddler

More like pushing her selfish reasons on everyone else. And by default, EVERYONE in the QC verse seems to accept Claire without any problems. You'd expect Faye (coming from the South) to have some prejudice towards Transgenders even if she doesn't know about Claire being Trans.

I'd expect Faye to say crude and insensitive stuff, but not be a real hater since she had a gay sister who had to put up with shit because they were in the south. Which isn't to say Jeph will write her crude and insensitive, because he won't. But realistically I couldn't see Faye not asking if she has a dick.

Although on everyone accepting Claire...Faye actually DOESN'T like her. But she also doesn't want to fuck things up for Marten.

Hey, she meddled with her own gender. She can meddle with anything.

Is it just me or is Jaques doubling down on the monetisation? He's got a Patreon link, and more ads than he used to have. The other comics links are now presented terrible, crammed in a paragraph down the bottom.

he's gonna get beat up

Uhh Faye is a damaged but lovable person making the best of her struggle with alocoholism, a struggle that, realisticially speaking, has only interfered with her life two times. Faye understands when other people have problems and would never be so crass as to make fun of Claire's dick.

Faye doesn't know that Claire is trans. I think that only Marten knows.

the whole cast should know with all of the body mods she's getting, that's the calling card of the tranny

Gay

guess 10k a month isnt enough for all his tattoos and estrogen

Oh no are we posting these now

I don't have enough SFW ones

Is there anything new to discuss with Handy Jay's?

Liquidmark will still probably draw the comic eventually, no idea when though.

here's one
I wish he (and rainbow_flyer) would draw us more QC lewds. still want to see Hanners getting involved in the Claire/Marten/Veronica bondage triangle

doesnt pinsize know

This one is My fave.

What's with all the friggin body mutliation? Those ear caps are dumb as fuck and that nose ring just looks like a runny nose.

>Not posting best one

>When you're more beta than a man who thinks he's a woman

>Implying that someone who rails a dude with their giant cock every night and puts them to sleep sore is in any way beta.
Only Pre-Faye Sven compares in this comic, and I think Claire would destroy him too.