youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs
twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/767809991302451200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the threads die too early, just like the show
perhaps this is a sigh

>Threads are only active when people are arguing CJ vs. Margaret
>People hate all the relationship drama in the actual show
Explain

They probably just disliked that CJ misunderstanding something then getting all pissed off happened too many times.

>be former fan of the show
>enjoy the bro banter between Mordecai and Rigby
>enjoy the occasional 80s music number
>speculate Rigby has unrequited feelings for Mordecai
>show then says Rigby likes Eileen
>ok.jpg
>show starts getting noticeably repetitive while AT starts getting more experimental
>show begins more relationship drama
>nervous laughter.gif
>Dumped at the Altar
>Laughter stops.jpg

once more something i loves just disappoints and hurts me

the moment a cartoon goes romantic in the format of AT or RS i just drop it after some time.

the regular show's suffering seems to come to an end, but adventure time's misery is still ongoing. Ouch.

So why is he gonna end up with in the end? Him and Margaret seemed pretty happy when the decided they should just be friends.

mordecai and margaret will probably get together in the future

or maybe twist and rigby and mordo get together, the ultimate "bros before hoes" moral

Mordecai will defy fate once more and not get together with Red Mordecai to go on and create a successful cartoon based on his life experiences.

Screencap This.

but what can do in the remaining season? There is not much to do.

JG is married

I wonder if he says "Yeah-uh!" when he is fucking his wife.

True, but Mordecai isn't JG's fursona 1 to 1 completely so maybe he'll take some liberties with it.

Or not.

Who knows.

Now that's what I call "ham boning."

What season did Regular Show go to shit? Ive watched up to 4

and his wife and whoever creep on them will going to youtube.com/watch?v=TdiJt19PZlY

season 6 could be the season the show went downhill, because it was where the drama shitstorm stroke.

????
Not it isn't. Do you even watch the show?

Why would Mordecai go for Margaret or CJ when he has Rigby in drag?

DUDE!

adventure time will likely have shitstorms in the future.

writers/boarders that have left the show (list probably incomplete)
Mike Roth (supervising producer for CN pilots)
Shion Takekuchi (writer for season 2 of gravity falls and we bare bears)
Kat Morris (story writer, storyboard supervisor until Ian left, and later a supervising director for SU)
Hilary Florido (writer/boarder on SU)
Hellen Jo (writer/boarder for SU and now works on various ADHD shows)
Andres Salaff (supervising director on AT and apparently a boarder on UG)
Toby Jones (Supervising Director for OK KO)

Adventure Time stopped the romance focus after Breezy

Only the last one I think?

Because that was the "last chance" version, even though it's technically not because we still have 34 final episodes.. we'll learn who (if anyone) mordecai gets by the end.

No one was around to bump the last one I guess. Not all of them are going to get 500 posts, mang.

I still enjoy when they're around because I've never been able to talk about the show anywhere else. Besides, if something else gets released information wise, thread will already be up. (Even though a separate thread is usually made anyway)

>kickass torrents is still down
>still can't find the movie in 1080p

Who would you hangout with and why if you got the chance?

What would you do?

High Five Ghost
Ask him about his past.

Or just play games with Mordecai and Rigby. Hanging out with Benson would get you put to work, Skips does voodoo satan shit in his pass time or just meditates, muscle man pranking might be fun but he's said to smell like shit all the time I don't find his my mom jokes annoying though and all the females on the show are either working most of the time or moody weird people.

But this always feels autistic picturing myself with a cartoon character for a fun day out or some shit, but easily playing games seems like the simplest and default choice.

>we're never going to get an episode with real guns again
>it's always going to be laser guns that go pew pew pew

Fuck I thought I was the only one that noticed the switch from real guns to piss ass lasers after the movie. Or during season 5. Sucks, man :(

Last one I remember was Natalie holding the gun to the crew while telling them to get in the van in The Real Thomas. I get it's the same threat in the show, as it killed Future Rigby in the movie (even though it just looked like his armor was dented) but it doesn't give me the same feeling of danger that they try to pull off.

It's either the network being shitty or they're just doing lasers because they still want the sci fi element too. I was pretty pissed when the law enforcement in Guys Night 2 had them though instead of real guns.

the ducks sound different recently

>cAREFul dewds

Somehow I forgot about Pops.
It would probably be cool to hang out with him because he's easily the nicest person there, and he has a lot of awesome old school stuff and it would be neat to see, especially considering he has a fucking teleporting machine.

NO SEASON 9

Adventure Time Season 9
Teen Titans Go Season 4
The Powerpuff Girls Season 2
Steven Universe Season 5
We Bare Bears Season 3

Mighty Magiswords series
another Ben 10 series
2 different lego shows
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs series
superboobs series

>regular show canceled

>last spoiler
i gotta ask

supernoobs is the show

rating posts when

soon

>6 years
>never really thought about it ending
>ends by being cut short of a full plan

I wonder how they'll focus on the characters in this new setting. They're stuck together but there's so much more going on. I wonder if we'll get one-on-one parts.

Obligatory merchandise post.

Would you guys work in a park?

Seems like one of the more relaxed places to work, and like First Day jokes, there's not really much requirement in being trained for most of them. You just clean up, make sure things are going alright.

The park in the series is a home though or them, that's a very ideal fucking place and Mordecai and Rigby don't know how good they have it, I don't know if they pay rent but the video game console was free, already there, when they moved in.

Most parks have maybe a little canapé area to snack under and what not, where I live at least, and then stuff like swings and lakes. The park on the show is very detailed, so there's more work to do.

Mowing the lawn is literally the only shitty thing about working there.

They've really been hammering in how big Pops' head is recently.

i forgot that meme existed, the picture

what is it again? something from 2013? you're talking about the op right

I don't know when it was but I remember seeing it before on some other character too.

Is the September schedule out for CN yet?

IT MUST BE MADE BIGGER

took too long to end holy fuck

Reminder Mordecai and Rigby are confirmed to have some sort of video game related power.

>The duck warriors they turned into is video game based
>that creepy as fuck hybrid in Video Game Wizard they morphed into to beat the game
retcons inbound, explained on a prophecy in pops favorite planet

Yea I agree, but I don't know why you want to talk about Phineas and Ferb right now. Maybe make a thread for it.

>parents are sure to buy this comic for their kids with this on the cover!

Don't forget ok ko

Too bad Yvonne was never in the show

Either Mordecai or Rigby would be fine. I would ask them to take me to the no rules zone and I would become essentially God by establishing my own rules in that place.

some fanart for said merch post

>Rigby is a cuck

What the fuck is she supposed to be? Why does she have a reptile tail?

Shes a kaiju

Eileen looks a lot cuter in those original sketches

kek

She looks horrible. Fuck no.

high fives gets me good

>rigby's silver chest
>mordecai's not silver legs
>benson's not silver arms and legs

>PURE RED EYES

someone post the bigpenis? comic

what the fuck is that

It also stopped with the story focus

>bigpenis? comic

wut?

You hi is the best

Sorry, meant to say *you hi*

wew

fuck

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=f_J5rBxeTIk

who the fuck is mickey rooney

>he hasn't watched babe: pig in the city

Will all of next season be in the dome, and what of the special that JG wanted to do when the show ends? Maybe we will get some End of Evangelion esque low budget ending.

Already happened youtube.com/watch?v=OZHYybtwMN0

maybe for the most part, this final season is it most likely, probably no low budget ending- unlike alex hirsch with gravity falls, jg seems to know he hit a good spot getting his own show and is doing a 34 episode finale.

Yeah, it would be pretty cool if it had another homage to Evangelion
youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs

>fist pump
lewd

>Moedecai knows that his friends (especially rigby) are doing well in life while he'll just be a loser
>he has an existential crisis
>he's pretty much absent for a few episodes
>he comes to the realization that he is still pretty young and has plenty of time to become a better and more successful person
>"I am eggscellent!"
>old guy appears and gives him a eggscellent hat
>all his friends and family appear
>congratulations.png

I wonder if the thread will stay alive while I sleep, guess I'll find out.

Just gotta say though, I hope the premiere is enticing. Looks good from the clip of its beginning, and it sounds like the soundtrack is still going to be deep when it needs to be even though it's an 11 minute episode.

>Moedecai

brb gonna hack 4chin and fix that

twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/767809991302451200
Mark is a great guy. Glad he gave out information too early for us without permission, even though he didn't know he couldn't.

>mark hammil is even in the congratulations scene
>he says "Congratulations [your name here]!"

And Rigby isn't a loser?

I want to see more Capicola Gang

Past few seasons he has been doing well, he has a pretty steady relationship, and he got his degree. While Mordecai is pretty mush taking steps back and forth and he was even jealous that Rigby has been doing better than him.

He said "not used to you doing so great". As in, Rigby unexpectedly moving forward when he has always been the more stagnant of the two and Mordecai enjoying that.

He got a degree Mordo got not long after they dropped out and, as far as I know, not even Muscle Man had much trouble getting.

And a girlfriend that he never had trouble with, was hard to get or where the universe constantly made it hard for him by sheer inconvenience.

He is even content with working at the park and encouraged goofing off as usual instead of doing the mature thing. He does not want to do something more ambitious other than the park.

So yeah, still a loser, if only one who just did more than Mordecai in a year.

I know that feel bro, I used to make arts for the threads too