/who/ - Doctor Who General

First Doctor is a sexist pig edition
radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-30/david-bradley-theres-a-lot-of-conflict-between-the-two-doctors-over-casual-chauvinism-in-the-doctor-who-christmas-special

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
youtube.com/watch?v=AiZDf9LcJbA
youtube.com/watch?v=HKvaZeo5Mhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doctor Whore

delet this

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline

user is a sexist pig edition

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. (You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them. The 12th Doctor only has three stories! And Bill doesn't haveany sstories. Not even Bill/ Heather smut!):

>Fourth Doctor

>War Doctor

>Tenth Doctor

Kris Marshall Doctor with Japanese companion

Morbius Doctor

Rupert Boothe Doctor

Foreman "Jack Miles" Doctor

Auton Stratagem Doctor

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where Bill and Heather battle an army of Raston Robots?

Or a story where Series 7b Clara meets immortal space zombie Clara?

Or a story where Jack Harkness and Ian share a drink?

Or a story where the Brigadier and the Thirteenth Doctor are hunted by a wild Drashig on an island?

Or a story with the psychic from Hide, and the Third Doctor, battle an influx of Daemons?

Or a story with the Class cast, by someone who has seen the show?

Do you have an imgur gallery of these? Or of the original images?

The Thirteenth Doctor comes to your room. She says:

>I need you to come with me!

Wat do?

[spoilers]A Cybermen lives in your closet[/spoilers]

Who did sixie and what's it about?

Why does he have to go

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZDf9LcJbA

that's peach, goober.

>it's an immigrant shakes down /who/ for fapfuel thread

It's about the Sixth Doctor getting his new coat, by Dr Winston O'Writing.

Not fapfuel. Those are just good images--and as I'm writing Thirteen fic, gives me ideas for 13's outfits.

I admire your perseverance user, keep going. Liking the variation too.

Was the 2nd part supposed to impede me from taking the opportunity?

No. It's incentive.

nigga dont lie

I'm not lying. If I wanted fapfuel, I'd be asking for Clara with Clara sex fics.

Jodie's attractive, but that's not why I'm asking for images.

Have some pity on the /tpg/fags, for the hyped episode that just aired was the worst and most boring one yet.

LYNCHED

>American tv
>Ever good

Just ordered pizza, dubs decides what I watch while eating it

>British tv
>Ever good

Let's try this again:

The Thirteenth Doctor comes to your room. She says:

>I need you to come with me! There's a Drashig hunting you down. If you stay here, you'll be killed!

Dubs decide what you do.

love and monsters

Reminder that Journey's End is worse than Hell Bent

Damn Clara's body is ridiculous why didn't they show it off more?

rings of akhaten

family show
and her body isn't that great tbqh
there's a reason she's called pancakes

Respectfully re-rolling

She's called pancakes because nobody on /who/ know how tits work

floppy pancake tits

she's called pancakes because when she's topless she is a spoonful of golden syrup away from being served as breakfast

I see nothing wrong with this image

Slow day huh

I throw Thirteen out the window as bait.

>it's an immigrant says Doctor Who is to ugly to fap to and is unappealing episode

this is true for capaldi

it would be true for you too if you could be a doctor who you faggot

Well, then.

You push 13 out the window, screaming "BETTER YOU THAN ME" . She looks up, and glares at you

>"You're a bit of an idiot, aren't you?"

>You see a giant snake thing curling into your room. You're starting to realize that your bait hasn't worked.

Dubs decide what's next.

I didn't say the Doctor was ugly, nor not sexy. I just wasn't gathering those images for fapping.

Nor do I fap to the Cushing Doctor.

Doctor Who has been shit since the very beginning. The writing is thrown together at best, and there is no sense of continuity at all. The show needs to just end already. It's nothing more than Tumblr trash at this point.

>inb4 "I disagree."

I met Chris Chibnall earlier and asked him if Nardole would be back for series 11 and he said he would

immigrant. dawg. what i say bout lying cuz. just admit you fap to jodie.
yo and fo real that cushing comment sounds weird af considering no one brought up his dead ass
you fap too cushing too dont you nigga

I disagree.

>fo real that cushing comment sounds weird af considering no one brought up his dead ass

It was a joke about "fap to Doctor Who".

Someone in this chain of events is lying. It's either you, or it's Chibnall.

Admittedly if Chibbers brought Nardole back for S11 like an absolute madman, I would be even more (cautiously) interested in his era

Punch that silly snake in the face!

legit great cover design tbqh

why you frontin dawg. its cool if you want to be fapping to non canon old white dudes, but what i dont understand you cant cop to slappin skin to jodie cuz. jenna aint gunna get mad at u

Why did you mention Jenna, and why are you typing in ebonics?

>non-canon

Neither are particularly good covers on their own, and they only marginally improve when placed side by side (not that you'll ever have them in that arrangement)

Jump out the window

>Neither are particularly good covers on their own
I think they're great on their own though
Miles better than the shit S8 and 9 covers

You jump out the window, and fall into Thirteen's arms. She's still glaring at you, but before she can speak, the snake-thing pokes its head out the window. The Doctor throws you off her, and grabs your hand.

>"Let's go!"

Dubs decide what happens next.

yo follow the coversation if you gunna stick yo head out. he brought up clara or jenna. u got a problem with the way i talk cuz?

These have one thing over the S10 ones which is composition.
The S10 Part 1 one is particularly bad in that regard. Everything of interest is shoved off to the left of the image and the rest might as well be empty space.

I kiss the Doctor.

motorboat the doctor

I demand the Doctor tell me why the fuck a Drashig is chasing me!

Just be glad your worst episode was just 'boring' instead of offensively dumb

This is autism. There's a contrast between the Doctor and Bill and the rest of the universe, plopping the two of them in the center of the cover would tarnish that all for the sake of your 'composition'.

>series 8 part 1
>series 9 part 2
post the others too
both of these are more aesthetic and well composed than the oversaturated mess of the S10 covers

I go with the Doctor, and steal her TARDIS when I get a chance.

it gives a purchasing option for consumers that don't have the money or desire to purchase a whole series, but still want something physical rather than individual episode downloads on itunes

Why do they bother with these "Part 1" and "Part 2" releases when they come out with a fully integrated set later anyway?

I shit myself.

>post the others too
If you say so.
They're even worse though.
One reminds you of one of the most garbage episodes ever made and has the white logo juxtaposed against a brightly colored image making it hard to read, and the other is bland as shit and looks like it was plucked from a magazine photoshoot.

objectively the best

>steelbook

>There's a contrast between the Doctor and Bill and the rest of the universe
You can show this and still balance the image. Unfortunately, they failed because they were too busy trying to do the split cover gimmick. The section that's supposed to be "contrasting with the Doctor and Bill" contains a void and a background special effect. The Doctor also seems to be pointing his sonic at nothing.

If you looked at the single cover on its own without context, you'd think, "why the fuck are they all the way over there on the left, with a literal gap running down the middle of the image? That looks weird and a bit naff". This isn't high level art critic autism. If you frame an image, you create expectations in your viewer regarding how the objects within it will be positioned to facilitate being looked at. But the cover seems to be actively trying to draw your eye to the section with nothing in it.

The Part 2 one is better because it at least uses space properly.

I tell her that she's non-canon.

I start pissing ANTI PLASTIC

Remember that Davros had his eyes shut all them years and piss myself laughing.

Do you think every recurring character/villain will make a comment about the doctor being female now the first time they see her?

I wouldn't expect the Daleks to.

I wholeheartedly disagree with just about everything you said. It looks just fine on its own and is far more embodying of the series than any of the series 8 and 9 covers are.
The background special effect is well rendered enough to substitute for putting a monster or some characters on the right side of the cover.

Your comment about him pointing the sonic at nothing is just plain silly though; Series 8 part one has the Doctor seemingly spooked (in the TARDIS no less), but Clara is just fine, Series 9 part one has the pair relaxing while a Dalek is right by them, Series 9 part two has the Doctor frightened by a Zygon, but Clara is just smiling up at him without a care in the world. There's no justification for half the poses on these covers, so the Doctor pointing his sonic at something out of frame is hardly a fair complaint.

the objective best

No.

>Daleks

They'll note it once, but as far they're concerned, the Doctor is numero Uno anyway.

>Cybermen

The Doctor's form is fleshy and inefficient--no matter what the gender.

>Weeping Angels

They don't speak.

>Master

"Doctor, you ripped off my trick, you hack!"

>Davros

Small surprise

>Celestial Toymaker

Won't care

>Chumbleys

Might be surprised, but won't really care

BASED

>doctor who will never get another lenticular 3D cover
sad

Scaroth reporting in.

THE SECRET TRUE BEST

I ask her how she can be real if Doctor Who is a TV show.

>series 2 never

class was bad

I ask her out on a date...with her wife.

Aside from Immigrant who actually liked Class?

Follow in the TARDIS and ask when we're going

youtube.com/watch?v=HKvaZeo5Mhk

will we ever get an intro this perfect again?

series 4's intro is overrated and sounds far too un-doctor whoish

Sure the theme was a little out of place, but the visuals were perfectly timed with the music and there was no fucking clock motif with the annoying sounds of Capaldi's intro.

The snake creature rushes after you and the Doctor. After a long chase, in which you're out of breath, you and her end up safely inside the TARDIS. You make a joke about being surprised about it not looking like a kitchen. The Doctor doesn't seem to understand the joke.

You ask where you're being taken. The Doctor shrugs, and pressed a red button. It's the randomizer, apparently.

The TARDIS does the demat and materialization thing. The Doctor winks at you, and opens the door outside.

Dubs decides where you and the Doctor have landed.

>but the visuals were perfectly timed with the music
While it didn't have the incompetent idiots handling the editing in Capaldi's era playing the music out of time, I actually feel like the music sounds rather out of time with the music. Compared with the Series 1-3 theme, the bit where the TARDIS freezes mid-air and the camera pans around it, it no longer sounds in time with the music. The very slight sound effect there is gone too.

I'm not even saying Capaldi's one is better, because I think I'd say it's even worse - easily one of my least favorite renditions of the theme, but that's besides the point.

The planet of Valentine IV, one of the most romantic places in the universe

I'm rewatching Fear Her and both the kid's mom and Rose have hard nips at different points in the episode.

im sitting alone at uni because the semester started today and its raining and im just here talking to you fuckers

based sydneyanon
which uni?

Sometimes when I'm sad I remember the doctor who intro once had a 'tardis doors open into the episode' transition and I piss myself laughing