Europeans can't take the bantz at olympic games

qz.com/759119/why-brazilians-cant-help-booing-anything-and-everything-at-the-olympics/

>Pole vaulter Renaud Lavillenie was booed by the Rio fans—twice in 24 hours—to the point he was in floods of tears on the podium, leading the International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach to take the unprecedented step of saying the crowd’s antics were “unacceptable at the Olympics.”

KEK, so this is why Europe is getting cucked so hard by muslims?

>B-but muh feelings

there's already a thread up on this, use catalog u cretin

“This is the Brazilian way, which is different from the very proper English way in 2012,”

Europe is getting cucked because the politicians in charge want it to be cucked.

it's good so the world sees the scum HUEHUEHUE BR they are.

I agree he shouldn't be crying over that, but think of his place, all his life he dreams to be there and its about everybody getting respected and having a fair game, thats the spirit of the olympics, and then to get booed for nothing really and destroying all the atmosphere. the real butthurts in this are the brazilian monkeys.

Where are your big ass bitches?

French people are pussies. In other news, water is wet.

india would have been a better place to hold the games to be quite frank, there much better sportsman.

White men are pussies period.

Yeah swim in shit you stupid bitch.

this is the high point of their lifes and you subhumans shit on people who are on the egde 24/7

remember the "weak whitey" meme when they snap again and become the menace youve made them out to be

this

i smell a paki

>things that won't happen
If running over kids with a truck and decapitating people in a nightclub don't trigger it, seems like nothing will. Enjoy your caliphate Hans.

Europe is just an elaborate meme to trick the Americans. The continent does not even exist, there are the Americas, Asia-rabi-ca and the Pacifics,

The irony, you are the true Paki in Brit land you fucking Pajeet cunt.

And Antarctica, sorry penguins.

calm down trudeau, we havent had war in middle europe since ww2, thats like 60 years. our new generations have to adapt first. it will take some time but people are already leaning hard right again and buying guns. one day the patience will blow.

Austria has some pretty kebab-removey Serb influence. Hofer will crash this ride and we finally can get off, if surviving.

I'm sure you know ample about blowing. The Swiss are crypto-Jews anyway; whichever way the wind blows.
I'm confident you will serve your future overlords well.

Don't you understand sportsmanship?

>implying

Whats wrong, Ranjid ?
You did shit in the wrong street or what ?

No, Europe is cucked because your people became weak sensitive bitches, the fact that your countries are getting buttraped while you still feel proud of your tolerance is the proof of that.

Literally everywhere here, exept Bogota.

If they train all their life, but cant handle a couple "boos" then they deserved it.

Did you mom get raped again by a monkey today?

Will your bitches marry me if I'm rich as fuck?

as in, that is the biggist thing they can do in there sporting career, and these people boo the sportsmen, it would be like being boo'd into the white house, or boo'd for achieveing greatness

Fucking lol. Indians are manlets with micrococks, and have an average IQ of 82. You retards haven't even been able to win a single medal depsite having a population of over ONE BILLION. Embarrassing.

Anyone who calls himself an olympian but gets reduced to tears because of some noisy monkeys is a fucking cuck.
Honestly olympics is shit because its not what it used to be. Nowadays its an event promoted by globalists and corporations to further their agenda.

>Siegha3
>Sieghal
ominous

>Come to Sup Forums
>talk about IQs and shet

Did you jerk off to your latest anime you fucking fat fuck neckbeard cunt?

lol such propaganda to fan the flames of hate !

>implying we had a chance otherwise

surrounded by the axis. it would be a death sentence to fight against them. our military relies on foreign help and the final plan is blow up bridges retreat to the mountains until resources die out. to join them ment throwing all political history (red cross, geneva convention etc.) in the bin.

yes and guess why we are weak bitches? cause the generations after war have been brainwashed with antio nationalism and multiculturalism/degeneracy propaganda media by the jews and liberal schools.

the only reason you aren't weak bitches is because there has been a civil war going on since about the end of ww2. so people see the need of nationalism because they understood the guerilla was a meme. wait until there is no more guerilla (and criminal organisations) and your country shifts into liberalism. then we talk again. but you might not see this in the next 100 years because of your neighbours who just ended their experiment on that.

For sure, just be careful to not get cucked with someone richer.

Brazilians are rude, but you can't expect anything less from literal niggers. All jokes aside, they are a black majority country.

Same logic will apply when you're overrun and surrounded (which seems to be rapidly approaching). I'm sure people will appreciate your tendencies towards compliance, and will happily continue to use you as their money changers.