TRUMP UNLEASHED

OK. WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MubunsD-7g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttb7U32nhU0
thecollegefix.com/post/28499/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=KeOUhGWVqvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Total war f.am. Our country is about to get a hard dose of the Redpill.

what does the scouter say about his power level?

means the lion of freedom will tear apart the crooked limp hyena

I spat my tea out, lads.

Jolly good stuff.

Over 9000

I'm honestly hoping he makes Hillary collapse and die in the debates. It's probably why she wants to use seats, so she'll be less likely to fatigue from the verbal rape she's going to receive.

12D
D

Trump Supporters React to Outrageous Campaign Ads • Triumph's Summer Election Special 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=6MubunsD-7g

First this guy kills 6 million Jews and now he chokes a woman? Fucking hell, someone stop this man!

His power level is the square root of my post number. Screen shot this.

>wants to use seats

Is this real? And the media is still in denial about her health?

He has to kick the retardation up a notch.

He hasn't driven away enough support to ensure a clinton win yet.

>tfw he flops his dick out at her

>9255.85
WHAT!? NO WAY!

Trump is gonna bing bing bong bing!

This. He just wants to lose.

LITERALLY OVER 9,000

KEK HAS BLESSED US

PRAISE KEK

Fox News: State Dept. May Have Engaged in Favoritism for Clinton Foundation Donor

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttb7U32nhU0

Latino students booted from online support groups for expressing conservative views

thecollegefix.com/post/28499/

UNLEASH

Donald Trump

Let him go

IT'S TIME

He's going to go full Carson and drop all the Red Pills.

So Trump is going to double down on all the stupid shit he's done that has totally sunk him in all the polls.

This should be fucking entertaining to watch.

LANDSLIDE LOSS FOR TRUMP INCOMING! BUCKLE UP BUTTER CUP!

It means trump is going to rip off Hillary's depends and administer large suppository red pills in front of the World.

>unleashed
I remember some Youtube video that was "DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED 100%" and it was just him talking for a bit, and one of the things he said was when he's president America will be unleashed.

HOLY FUCK ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED LADS

Reptil... I mean Manlets when will they learn?

>Trump denies the holocaust mid debate, live

>this denial

Trump is going to push her stool in on international television, and hand out free redpills for the normies.

"unleased"

Okay, I'm erect.

Demn it is over 9k
Oh boy that would be fun

The hillshills are scared, sorry for losing your job.

>YOU'RE CROOKED HILLARY
>MUH BAD TRADE DEALS
>MUH IGNORANCE ON CONSUMER AND MANUFACTURING CULTURES
>MUH LOPSIDED TARIFFS
>MUH LONE WOLF MAVERICK PERSONALITY
>ONLY I CAN FIX IT
>MUH DEMAGOGUERY
>MUH RUSSIAN PAID SHILLS
>MUH GREAT WALL OF AMERICA
>MUH SENTIMENTALLY GIFTED PURPLE HEART

yeah he'll definitely be "unleashed"

Yes, yes! attacking female candidates with harsh, low brow rifs.. that's the ticket! Can't wait!

He's going to bring up Kathleen Wiley and Vince Foster during the debates. Screencap this.

She's trying to back out of the debates claiming she's triggered, because she knows she's a low energy potato and will get BTFO. What will you do about terrorism Crooked Hillary? The w-world is a village and f-fuckin white male and goo goo gee gee poop my pantsy

someone photoshop with trumps face on goku
while keeping the depth of field plz

>Muh defending child rapists!

How low will he go? She has shit to get hit even on the lowest levels.

He's finally going to name himself Drumpf. We're going to witness his final form.

As Scott Adams said, Trump have to soften his discourse to win the moderates and centrists.
Unfortunately, as he learnt over the last few weeks, it won't change anything.

Whatever he might say, CNN & co. will just run "TRUMP LASHED OUT AT WOMYNS & BLACKS".

So his only chance might be to keep pounding on the establishment, be heard through social media storms, make people mistrust the MSM, and that would explain recruiting the Breitbart guy.

Basically we will have an excellent Trump over the next 3 months.

>he honestly believes the media will give 2 shits about a person getting their right to a fair trial

Whose ready for CNN to run a ticker under the screen (((fact-checking))) everything Trump says

This is wonderful news.

Of course Trump is losing right now, I've been arguing that this would

be the case since the primaries.

Both candidates are deeply unpopular this year, I'll admit that,

despite personally agreeing with Trump ~90% of the time. Whichever

candidate this election "is about" loses, they get the spotlight, focus

etc; due to the MSM being an arm of the Democratic Party, Trump is

losing at the moment.

The debates allow him to reframe the election and focus on Hillary's

negatives.

Now, let's look at Hillary Clinton. She's an unauthentic, flip-

flopping, policy-wonk who has a huge problem with rhetoric,

relatability and not an ounce of political courage.

Trump beats her in trustworthiness, and her other problems are so bad,

they're acknowledged by the Clinton campaign. Insiders working for

Hillary report she has such a problem with rhetoric, she'd turn "If you

see something, say something," to "If you see something, alert the

proper authorities."

Now, let's look at her debate performances.

In '08, Obama effortlessly won them. He was charming, seemed authentic,

and attacked Clinton. She stood no chance.

>Basically we will have an excellent Trump over the next 8 years.
Fixed.

This year, her performance was even worse. She had to cancel debates before the California primary.

Now, we REALLY need to appreciate this. First of all, Sanders wasn't attacking her at all. He was taking the "high road," and was focused on highlighting policy differences (a tactic that doesn't work). The debates, like all others, were deliberately scheduled at times to get as little viewership as possible. Finally, California is a state with a lot of minorities. Bernie did better than expected on the white vote, yet despite pandering harder, Clinton had minorities locked down.

Despite EVERYTHING being in her favor, she cancelled the debates before the California primary, because she had walked away wounded from the others. California was a state that she should have won effortlessly regardless.

Now, let's look at Trump's debate performances. The deck was stacked against Trump. Biased moderators, stacked audience, 2-10 other Candidates on-stage just looking to take him down, etc.

Trump stumbled at times. A few niche policy questions, (Ones that are really only known well by PoliSci majors) tripped him up. He skipped a debate to escalate his war against Fox & Megyn Kelly.

Yet despite this, he walked away the winner. He was regarded to have won every debate he attended. I'm not speaking about the polls that Sup Forums, rigged, because he did well in even the official and unriggable ones. #NeverTrumpers like Rick Wilson and more notably Ben Shapiro would reluctantly acknowledge Trump's strong performances in them.

>muh vagina
>big meanie head

If she can't take the fucking campaign trail other than beating a fucking cuck like Bernie how the fuck is she supposed to operate in one of the most high stress jobs on the planet? She literally can't have a conversation. She's practically a zombie and she knows it.

The DNC is terrified of what Trump is going to expose on national TV. He's going to highlight a YUGE contrast between the two candidates. A high energy charismatic leader with ideas that could have a major impact in everyone's lives and a low energy murdering cunt that is held together with duct tape and feelings.

I can't wait.

Paul Ryan was eloquent and well-spoken. I don't care for Paul Ryan, but he made a clear and coherent case for the Romey/Ryan ticket. Conversely, Biden snickered, took small "witty" jabs, made unsubstantiated claims, spoke over moderators, constantly interrupted etc.

Ryan clearly beat Biden on policy, but Biden was regarded as the "winner" of those debates.

Like Ryan, Hillary will excel on specific, niche policy questions. Trump might get tripped up on one or two, but that doesn't matter. Outside of the realm of pundits and politicians, nobody cares about the back and forth on policy.

If it were Hillary v. Rubio/Cruz, Hillary would win the debates. Rubio or Cruz would stick to policy, and that's Hillary's strongest point as a candidate.

She's a natural policy-wonk, and policy exchanges are easy to rehearse.

Nothing Clinton says is genuine. Everything is poll tested, and focus-group approved. Like I mentioned earlier, she has no political courage, and doesn't do well when put on the spot.

Trump's strongest point is his ability to improve. He's shrewd enough to recognize that he can't focus the debate on policy. Trump's going to have a character debate with Clinton, and that's losing ground.

Hillary is regarded as untrustworthy, her favorability ratings are horrible. She's able to dodge these negative aspects right now, because the media is doing all of the attacking for her (Just like they did against R-money). That allows her to go hundreds of days without press conferences, to corral the press away from her, and to repeat blatant lies when she does appear in public.

The MSM has never legitimately gone after HRC; in fact, they frequently attack Obama harder than they ever have her.

She's never truly been held accountable for her horrible history. Even when being grilled by House Republicans, she's had the luxury of Democrats playing damage control immediately after.

She won't have that in a debate. She will be held accountable for everything she's done throughout her career. The moderators will be stacked, but moderators are frequently ignored. She's going to be grilled on one of the most-watched events of the year. Even people who HATE Trump tuned into the Republican debates for the entertainment value.

The worst part is that she can't practice. You cannot preemptively counter a man who suggested that Rick Perry "only wears glasses to make himself look smarter," suggested that Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination, or ended a political dynasty with off-the-cuff branding.

Trump's victory has always relied on two things, the first being debate performance. It's extraordinarily unlikely that he comes out of the debates hurting. The only question is whether or not he can hit Hillary hard enough to cripple her in them.

The other thing that Trump's victory relies on is voter turnout.

People speak of the demographic advantages that Clinton has, and that's true, on paper.

The Obama coalition was a winning one, and it's something that Hillary is struggling to keep.

Look at primary turnout this year. GOP turnout is up, Democratic turnout is down.

Trump has proven he's able to scoop into independents, etc.

My id

Hillary, while she does well with young people, is going to struggle to turn them out on election day (Young voters have major turnout problems, relative to a country that has voter turnout problems).

Same with the blacks. She beats Trump 99 to 1, but once you remove felons and non-voters from the mix, how much of that 13% is going to show up?

People frequently make the argument that "hatred/fear of the other candidate" is enough, but it's not. Look at Romney and the evangelical vote. Democrats certainly aren't getting evangelicals, but the turnout for solid (R) voters wasn't as good as it needed to be for Romney to actually win. These people had every reason to hate Obama, but Romney didn't appeal to them.

Trump has an excited base. Hillary does not. Trump set records with his primary victory, he even has a solid grip on what should be his weakest part of the GOP coalition (evangelicals).

Debates and Low turnout for Democratic voters is what will guaruntee a Trump victory. At the moment, the prospects are looking good.

August polls that fail to take this, or the "Shy Tory" effect (Which Trump is the perfect candidate for), are meaningless. Both George H.W. Bush and Harry Truman were down by this much in August but went on to win. Never underestimate the voting power of pissed off white people, just look at Anthony Brown's loss in the 2014 Gubernatorial election. His opponent, Larry Hogan was down 5 points on election day. He won by ~4%.

I hope he rapes her on stage

PLEASE KEK

PLEEEEESE

MAKE HILLARY DISAPPEAR FOR ONE OF HER WORLD FAMOUS TOILET BREAKS DURING A DEBATE AGAINST TRUMP

LEAVING TRUMP TO RIFF WITH THE AUDIENCE LIVE ALL BY HIMSELF ON STAGE.

CLOT MY BRAIN IN TWO PLACES
THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING
SHITTING IN MY PANTSUIT AND DYING ON TV

They meant he was going to behead her on stage in the name of the anti-PC movement

Is that a good thing for trump? I'm retarded.

>Declares war on "EU caliphate" & saudi arabia/ UAE/turkey

Crocked Hillary: D-Donald p-please release your tax records. I have nothing to hide

The lion is awakening....

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

She's got a big ass diaper under that coat she's going to be wearing leaf. I just hope Trump has a directional mic pointed at her ass and catches her letting a nasty shart out in the middle of her replies.

Its not for health you retards. Trump's physical presence would dwarf Hillary, both in terms of stature and body language. Optics matter.

Can't wait to pick out her pooping faces like pic related

That's one reason behind it, but let's not pretend that Hillary's in good enough health to handle a stressful situation while standing for over an hour.

You do touch on a good point though. The debates are going to be "Kennedy v. Nixon" all over again.

Trump's charismatic, energetic and looks good for his age.

Hillary looks tired, old, ill, etc.

Optics do matter.

>Its not for health you retards. Trump's physical presence would dwarf Hillary, both in terms of stature and body language. Optics matter.

YEA let's elect a politician who is going to look weak whenever she stands next to a world leader that isn't a manlet.

Great endorsement for hillary manlet clinton

Rrrrrrright...fucking leaf

It's gonna be kind of like when Cyclops takesoff his visor.
pic related, just with Hillary instead.

Anyone have the video for this?

THIS IS MY LAST CAMPAIGN

And why should the people not see said dwarfing you pussy?

Very informative read.

I think he's going to bring up Clinton Cash shit

Seriously. How many Mr.& Mrs. John Q. Taxpayers know about that shit?

Not many.

Fuck me that's a good video

The demands of dubbs are always heard.

Although, three minutes mark was probably enough

What in the fuck is it with those rash of stupid fucking "what did they mean by this" questions?

>teenagers looking for replies
>fucking morons with low reading comprehension

Seriously OP, are illiterate? Autistic? Just plain stupid?

>mfw he brings David Horowitz along to debut the new edition of the Shadow Party book and documentary

we need trump to go full super-hitler and have an actual holocost for the zionist

What did he mean by this?

Why is that something I shouldn't be concerned about, CTR leaf? I want a strong charismatic leader. Not a feeble old woman.

I want everyone in the world to see the contrast between Hillary and Trump. Optics do matter, and in this case they favor Trump heavily.

Over 9k pwr lv

That would explain why Hillary wants the debates to be seated.
If there's no subconcious bias.

Makes more sense than the "she has cancer" meme.

>sunk him in the rigged polls that only call landlines
The boomers, the boomers are fucking scared.

me too, what does digging coffins mean?

Trump will unleash the beta uprising at the debates

They should manage expectations and not hype Trump pre-debate. A lower bar will make a more awesome impression in people's minds.

imagine if he was black and they said "unleashed"

really makes me think

> not realizing Sup Forums is a board of autists
wew lad

They are going to do everything in their power to keep Trump from debating Hillery

perfect

>$0.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record™

Right.
Make sure to tell Putin and Xi Jiping to prepare seats as well - dont wanna give off the wrong optics and imply Hillary isn't stronger than them.

It means they smell good ratings, and are drumming up hype to raise the prices for ad slots during their broadcast of the debate.

>$0.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record™

youtube.com/watch?v=KeOUhGWVqvU

UNLEASHED