twitter.com/AnonBabble

AMERICA YES

Trump will wipe this filth from the earth

>hurtful terms

heat up the ovens, I'm coming back

burn it with fire

SWED- uh

Aryans remade the world in their image once, soon they will do so again

Despite almost always being underfunded, school districts manage to piss away money in all kinds of ways.

Of course no one will call her "they". She's not more than one person, no matter how many made up genders she has.

even in places like Oregon shit like this is happening.
And i was nieve enough to think that simply nukeing Comminefornia, Jew york city, and florida into the ocean might be able to save the US.

On vacation to bosnia-heresashithole dear leader?

lol

Okay, I'm gonna be genderfliud now so I can change my pronoun and sue people for money on a whim when they forget to read my mind and know the correct pronoun of the day.

I will be double sure to sue SJWs, because they should know better.

Resting my old bones friend, also nice countryside.

>her school
>She said
>she doesn't
>She says
>calling her
Wonder if the irony is lost on them?

>harass somebody
>don't expect any consequences

How can these people be in charge of your children education America?

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Of course. Takes a certainly level of intelligence to understand these kinda concepts, and they are way off the mark.

>Oregon

Fucking Portland is shit

>She says emploees persisted in calling her hurtful terms like (..) "she"

>implying calling someone a different pronoun is harassment

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.

NC public school teachers here now are being required by federal level standards to refer to boys and girls as "friends" and no gendered pronouns.

Parents are furious, absolutely livid.

Just a reminder, NC is the state that refused tranny bathroom fuckery and pissed off the libtards and Obama.

Most of America fucking hates this shit, and is fighting it, despite the media lies and TV propaganda.

>She

Sad thing is America shit the bed about a decade ago when homeschooling started becoming a fad, and then linked it to a rise in social autism and antisocial behaviors.
Now we're stuck with that stereotype even though standard school is absofuckinglutely insane.
Personally, I'll be homeschooling my children if I ever have any. To hell with the FBI thinking I'm raising a domestic terrorist, to hell with the federally mandated curriculum, to hell with CPS trying to weasel their way into my choices and make me out to be an unfit "paranoid" parent.

>takes a certainly level of intelligence to understand these kinda concepts
Indeed, like a Ph.D of psychology specializing in mental disorders

how the hell i'm going to know the pronoun of someone this shit isn't working.

I always kinda wanted to see a out special snowflake the person before u thread just to see how crazy it can get.
But i think this would take the cake, Unless of course the cake identifies as a pie then it would take the pie!

the person who wrote the article at The Oregonian is a trans too. he/she/it/degenerate majored in GENDER STUDIES (surprise surprise). i'm a Califonia native. i was considering moving to Oregon once i retire from the department in hopes of a less liberal/fucked up environment. i guess those plans are shot now. fuck this country. this tranny shit is going too far.

>her
>she
>she
>she
>her
Is "they" gonna sue the news site for refusing to use niggerspeak to use they preferred pronouns?

And then it died in a swimming accident two months later with crack in its system ;)

I second that , but the commies from Cali have spilled into Washington and Oregon too... Smh

Soon it will all be one big commie utopia

Buy your beans boys ! While you still can !

Get your shit together America, for fuck's sake.
You know that everything what happens in your country sooner or later spreads to the rest of the world...

>Genderqueer teacher gets 60KK after colleagues don't call 'her' they
>HER
HAHAHA
COLLIN' THE SHOTS.

That's all this pc shit has ever been, a shakedown.

>Using words
>Get sued

I'm all for transgender freedom and accommodation, but this is bullshit. Pick a gender. Genderless humans don't exist yet.

>Older guy at work who's a piece of shit sees me on break and asks me if I want an umbrella to match my skirt
>Laugh, facetiously make fun of the fact that his wife divorced him
That's the consequences you expect, not stealing money that was meant to go to educating children while you work for the educational system.
What can you do though. These days I don't even know the name of the women who work at the grocery store because I'm afraid if I look at their nametag they'll think I was looking at their tits and claim a rape charge on me.

Why Florida? We don't do this type of shit.

Top fucking kek

These mentally ill freaks all deserve to be gassed.

wtf murica

>fishmouth syndrome
of course

>tfw when society is now becoming so fucked up that my extremely leftist boomer parents have a hard time believing all the bullshit news i tell them and when i show them sources they becomes disgusted by it.

My only solace is that they will see the result for what they fought so hard to achieve.

Pic related she is Swedish Yes!!!

No Sweden yes person would own a Swedish flag. Displaying your own national flag is similar to killing 6 swedillion and only a nazi flag and the confederate battle flag is worse.

Will he?

I mean, I know these people think he's going to genocide them after he's done genociding Mexicans, but has he actually said anything that indicates he's going to address this crap at all?

i wonder how much the jew lawyer got.

Boomers fucked everything up, we are in agreement.

Even as far back as when they were 18 they had much more freedom and a better, stronger nation.

I've just decided that my pronouns are smeeple/smort/smoot. Can I get paid if people harass me by not respecting my identity?

He's gonna make everything better u just dont understand dad

""""""""""""""""""""harass""""""""""""""""""""

>mfw someone tries to counter her bullshit with a lawsuit to get that money back

They actually use the new and improved Multi Cultural Swedish flag

The Commiefornians have been spilling into Oregon.

I've decided that my pronouns are awesome, legendary, epic, extraordinary, magnificent, sir, master, chieftain, lord, jarl, emperor, kaiser, tsar or king.

Any one who doesn't respect me will be sued.

Glorious.

She activated their almonds so hard

"They" is not a singular pronoun.

Lol: my name is Legion, for we are many.

Shiieeet, anons in the US should capitalize on this and squeeze out money out of the system. Dunno, declare yourselves as a lesbian black woman and sue everybody that disagrees with you. Who can stop ya?

Isn't that basically a government institution unreasonably infringing on freedom of speech? I mean its not like calling someone the "wrong pronoun" is going to cause a stampede or something

Lel

The male pronoun dominates in the English language, meaning its grammatically correct to call women, against their will male pronouns and it's still correct.

really makes me not want to think

We need an Oregon Trump.

To build a wall between us and California.

The Californians have to go back.

I can't stop staring at her fucking beaver teeth.

Dox? I have some trees that I need taken down.

how the fuck are these fruitcake psychos destroying centuries of civilization in a mere decade?