Why are Germany and Sweden the meme European countries for having nonwhites when pic related is probably the worst...

Why are Germany and Sweden the meme European countries for having nonwhites when pic related is probably the worst offender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5g8fa3Z24U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because of you cunts?

it stopped being a joke some time ago

Because we actually have some level of greatness, while Sweden and Germany never had any.

Sure France has its fair share of problems but contrary to German and Sweden, France has a very strong civic nationalist tradition and actually manages to assimilate a lot of immigrants. Hell, they even partly assimilated them when they were still living in their colonies.

You have ethnic minorities who proudly call themselves Frenchmen, stand upright and sing the national anthem at every football game.

Because they weren't white to begin with

*surrenders in homosexual*

Because France IS BLACK

Um you’re forgetting the HRE sweaty

Ah yes the famous """holy""" """roman""" """empire"""

>Failed his expedition to Egypt
>Got assrammed at every naval battle by britbongs
>Tried to block trade with Britain and autistically Reee'd when Russia told him to shove it
>sold off a huge chunk of the empire for pennies
>got his entire army decimated because of his autism and got exiled to a tiny island to jerk it for the rest of his life

The only reason this man is great is because britain were hesitant to fight on land because the German's couldn't unite on anything

Everyone knows that France is BLACK.

Because black people have been a part of French history for hundreds of years. It's not exactly a new thing.

This.
France and Britain are excluded from banter because they actually conquered half of the world, and are now just paying the price by getting flooded by the very people they taught their language to.
Sw*den and G*rmany have conquered very little, and lost most of their tiny conquests anyway. And now they flood themselves with people who don't even speak their language.
Absolute shambles I say.

t. andrew higginsbottom-eriksson

Probably because Germany and Sweden have been more successful and "relevant" as of late. Germany finally managed to conquer Europe, and Sweden has been propped up as some sort of "leftist paradise" for decades.

it was dismantled by the man in the meme to begin with...

Germany isnt germanic and neither was Hitler, Hitler has more to do with Spain abd Italy tgan Sweden.

What does that have to do with anything? I just meant that the EU more or less rules Europe these days and Germany more or less rules the EU.

because we're not white
sweden and germany are

Yup this.
Our blacks aren't too bad. I know a lot of them who completely identify with our culture and are just generally nice people. They're nothing like migrants in Sweden or Germany. My best friend is half-black, has a degree in medicine and is on the way to become a surgeon.
Now, arabs. They're shitty, but they're mostly contained in two areas (North Marseille and the regions surrouding Paris), and the ones that aren't come from moderate muslim wealthy families. I'd like to get rid of the former ones, but a race war is needed for that.

>A fucking Italian

I have the same question regarding the Iberian Peninsula. They were moor rape colonies, then they became muslim rape colonies and they had the greatest jewish population during the middle ages. Why are they never called out for being mutts?

because we are mix of med ethnicities, all of them were basically the same people, we shouldn't speal an indo-european language

Legally forbidden from publishing demographic statistics so they are harder to meme.

Nobody actually knows how many muslims or africans are there...

Is this why Brigitte Bardot only spergs out about Muslims and not blacks?

French is a civic nationality, it goes far back unlike Swedes and Germans who were ethnic identities untill it became awkward once we got immigrants.

no
BB lives in the Sout-East and immigrants there are mostly maghrebis, sub-saharan africans aren't as common as in Paris for exemple

Because their minorities actually maintain a pretense of being integrated, whereas in Germany you have 3rd and 4th generation roaches still proudly waving the turkish flag.

Our immigrants are integrated perfectly
youtube.com/watch?v=h5g8fa3Z24U

\o

Glad you dont want this to end in bloodshed, and congratulation for your coming out !